Violent video games are part of a problem in our society...

Violent video games are part of a problem in our society. Most people I know who play shooters have emotional issues and are unstable. They scream at other people online and lose control. I’m glad Trump is tackling this issue.

Plus, the shooter genre has become very stale. I don’t seem a problem in having less of them in the market.

Other urls found in this thread:

uniteforsight.org/mental-health/module2
ncjfcj.org/sites/default/files/Broward Co Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline - MOU.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should be a picture of league of legends instead

For better or worse Sup Forums isn't that easy to bait.

Try

You mean Overwatch.

>our society
>our

>kingdom of the wealthy

Didn't you hear? He backed down on that, now he's taking away the guns.

this. i never raged at shit like CS 1.6 or anything but overwatch, even when i'm doing well, turns me into a fucking autistic ragesperg

games like movies are violent becuase society is violent, its the result of the somenthing and not backward

correlation does not equal causation

loser

fucking idiot

or maybe it's cause we're autistic u cunt

needs more jpeg

So who's gonna derail?

overwatch is like those little packets of salt at some shitty fast food place
league of legends is like a silo of salt

>Sup Forums isn't that easy to bait

People can't "become" psychopaths, this is retarded.

>Sports are part of a problem in our society. Most people I know who watch sports have emotional issues and are unstable. They scream at other people in person and lose control.

I meant "Overwatch", as in, "Overwatch is for the most soylent of radical leftists, so it would be hilarious to have the same people who don't believe in the second amendment have their first-person cuckshed simulator taken away from them."

Ban violent video games.
Ban gun nuts, too. Have you noticed most law enforcement are gun nuts that are kinda buff but mostly fat?

I don't trust them.

just from retarded people, but that's pretty much every republican, so this is pretty big.

I see people do the same fucking thing while watching any sports game.
Or hell. the news.

>DUH OBVIOUSLY WE PRVOED IT BY MAKING STEALING GAMES LIKE TEAM FORTRESS 2 AND STICKING GAMBLINMG BOXES IN IT. AND STEALING GAME AUDIENCES AND MAKING A CULT THAT WE'VE PANDERED TO JUST TO TURN
YOUR INTERNET INTO A 900 DIALER.

I've seen dudes beat each other up over sports
At least with games you'll just be calling each other faggots

Should be a picture of Hearthstone. That game makes me want to slam my head into a wall. Thanks for the meme idea OP.

>Have you noticed most law enforcement are gun nuts that are kinda buff but mostly fat?

t. horsey

>be 5
>play in recreational soccer league
>GO LITTLE TIMMY SHOOT THAT BALL HAHA
>HEY FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TIMMY MY LITTLE JIMMY IS GONNA BLOCK THAT SHIT

I've seen similar behaviors in sporting events aswell. Maybe the shooting isn't the problem rather it's an issue with noncompetetive people seeing hyper competetive and passionate behavior?

>Violent video games are part of a problem in our society.
It's only a problem in the US because that country is too 3rd world to afford proper mental care for its deranged citizens.

>V isn't that easy to bait

>It's only a problem in the US because that country is too 3rd world to be any more than 56% white
fix'd

>comic conveniently leaves out all the gangs, niggers, criminals and psychos who own them, nevermind anybody on the terrorist level

(((Quality))) art indeed.

>remember, no Russian

their end result all they want is for the internet to be a humongous 1-900 dialer instead of free worldwide calling.

the audience they look to pander to are divided/conquered ones. Blizzard turns WoW into a hacker simulator, Valve pretends their games are being stolen from them, doing the very thing nobody ever wanted, the companies crying about trainers and shit in games, first they banned multiplayer hackers forever, and paid their goons to pretend that really hurt them. Then they cried, you stole the achievmenets in team fortress 2, oh where going to steal the game from you and make it free, but make some boxes to sell just to make a little bit of money. here where giving you the stuff for free as well. but also making this other no other way to get it shit but buy it, becuase we said we would. but this whole us making money is fair becuase wow LOOK how you agreed to us

Crying over trainers, crying over any little thing, turning everythign into a slave thing. You wouuld of never cared becuase you think you have some audience you have dreamed up which will never happen, so you can just jew everywhere. if that was EVER wanted, it would of already been before. nobody ever wanted it, thats why there are
recordable casette tapes, recordable DVDS, computers themselves.
you want to turn computers into something yo8u can control and NOT allow free speech to happen worldwide or ANYWHERE, becuase people cant ever share, THE INTERNET, without the jews wanting some CUT
a FUKCING 1=900-HOTT-SEX dialer

That's Sup Forums memes for you. They should just move that board to reddit. It doesnt belong on Sup Forums.

BASED MODS
Hope you like redpills, resetera!

>p please shut off computer games
we;'ve made them shitty now since 2007, now turn them and the whole internet in to a 900 dialer
cause we need more money

>He thinks Political Cartoons are memes

lol nah. if youre letting something else control youre actions to the point where your killing people, its not the games, its you...hell yea theres times I get pissed off at video games. but lets be real people have gotten mad at so much stupid shit

Banning guns is only a weak, very inadequate bandage to cover the problem of violence.
Basically, we are ‘locking-up’ students in educational institutions instead of the mentally ill!
Why can’t the U.S. treat mental health issues by removing individuals from society and giving institutional care? THAT is the REAL problem!
The deinstitutionalization movement has been widespread, dramatically changing the nature of modern psychiatric care.
The closure of state psychiatric hospitals in the United States was codified by the Community Mental Health Centers Act of 1963, and strict standards were passed so that only individuals “who posed an imminent danger to themselves or someone else” could be committed to state psychiatric hospitals.”
“By the mid-1960s in the U.S., many severely mentally ill people had been moved from psychiatric institutions to local mental health homes or similar facilities. The number of institutionalized mentally ill patients fell from its peak of 560,000 in the 1950s to 130,000 by 1980. By 2000, the number of state psychiatric hospital beds per 100,000 people was 22.”
Deinstitutionalization has forced the criminal justice system to provide the highly structured and supervised environment required by severely mentally ill population.
uniteforsight.org/mental-health/module2

not pretty enough imo, kindalike looking at plaid

PJuvenile delinquents RULE the schools. Victims and their families should be outraged at their school’s discipline code and preparing to sue the BC School board and Sheriff’s office for this collaboration. Nikolas Cruz was never busted at school because of the 2013 NAACP collaborative discipline policy:
ncjfcj.org/sites/default/files/Broward Co Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline - MOU.pdf
Broward County’s School Discipline ‘Agreement” signed by the Sheriff, State Atty and local judges. Its purpose is to keep minority juvenile delinquents out of prison by not enforcing Florida state laws in schools.
These various behaviors will NOT result in suspension or expulsion or notification to the police. Instead they receive warnings, lectures and possible stern scolding!
The infractions include -All student misbehavior and these non-violent infractions:
Disrupting or Interfering with class
Affray - fighting in a public place
Theft if less than $300
Vandalism damages < $1,000
Disorderly conduct
Trespassing, Loitering or Prowling
Criminal Mischief
Gambling
Harrassment or Threats
Alcohol -all related offenses
Possession of Cannabis
Drug Paraphernalia
Obstructing Justice w/out Violence
“Go ahead kids. Smoke pot, booze it up, fight, THREATEN a teacher and tear the bloody place up! The NAACP & Broward schools & their sheriff got your back. Since your family has failed to discipline, a sanctuary program for criminal youth continues at your school.

rerolling, please no shitty loli fox this time

YOU KNOW THEY SHOULD JUST LOOK OVER EVERYTHING THATS EVER ON THE INTERNET, AND TURN IT INTO A FUCKING TELEVISION
THAT SURE WOULD MAKE GOOD GAMES SINCE THE GAME MAKERS DONT MAKE GOOD GAMES AND FOCUS ON DOING ILLEGAL SHIT

ITS NOT FUCKING GAMES WHEN YO8U SELL LOOTBOXES. WITHOUT MAKING SURE THAT YOUR NOT STEALING AND ATTEMPTING TO ADD VALUE TO THEM

WHY DONT YOU JUST STFU BECUASE YO UDONT KNOW ANYTHING YOUR MENTALLY UNSTABLE DUMB ASS PIECE OF SHIT WHO COULDNT HANDLE SEEING SOMEBODY SHOT IN FRONT OF YOU THEN GONIG ON MY GOD WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO DO
HOW WILL I DEAL WITH LIFE!?

>maid snek
I'm okay with this

Rolling

based

Video games are simulated masculinity.
Soccer mom culture took away healthy competition and boys are starving to compete. The angry, hostile nature of a male gamer is perfectly healthy and should not be demonized.
Removing this outlet for venting life stress or sexual frustration will lead to a more violent society.

>oh no he shot virtual pixels at virtual pixels videogames should be taken as seriously as real life impeach drumpf nao bloo blooo
kys

fuck it

big titty elf

Rollin.

Could anyone tell me what anime is in 09? I've seen the .gif for years and never got word of where it's from.

C'mon man. Double or nothing.

Things like the dreaded bibeo games spawn things like this.

OH, THE HUMANITY.

Triple or nothing. Final roll.

might as well rawl

Wasurenagumo

i think

"most people you know" is not rigorous data. Studies have been done on this again and again and there is no relation between playing violent video games and being a violent person.

I used to defend vidya here back in 2012 when I was still in my late teens and early twenties, it really turns you into an awful person. I used to scream at my parents and one time I killed my pet snake out of rage and started crying, that was a turning point for me and I quit right there.

get out of bronze scrub.

Ban paintball/airsoft/nerf guns while your at it op they are the spawn of satan itself.
Get fucked.

R6 Siege. Calm cool and collected wins the round. Necessarily terse yet information dense communication. Strategy unlike any other shooter. Sure, you have to be able to shoot. But strategy wins the game. The only psychopaths are the little scum bag 12 year olds that say Nigga every other word.

>ban stuff because it hurts my feelings and make people scawy :(
How about not you absolute faggot. Grow out of kindergarten

yes goy, video games are the problem

lmfao.
This argument has been used since the 80s & 90s.
SHOOTERS CAUSE MASS DEATH.
no people kill people.

siege got fucked with the latest update

>Why can’t the U.S. treat mental health issues by removing individuals from society and giving institutional care? THAT is the REAL problem!
There are repercussions for checking in or being checked into an institution. This might turn people off of putting themselves or someone they know into said institution.
The bigger point is that people obviously don't see that these people going postal need help.

Is it the 1990s again?

What is this, why did this get moved here, this is video games. Fucking take it to /bant/ at least if it's too wayciss for re/v/it

playing league of legends is like playing a game of basket ball where a guy can put shoes on his hands and walk on his feet, trying to shoot baskets with his feet and you can't walk away from the game.

Video games in general are a problem, violence in games is also a problem

And both of these things are also in some ways more the effect of social degradation than the cause

Rolling because retarded Sup Forums mods dump their shit on us.

playing video games is one of the most bluepilled things you can do. I know because I used to be an addict. I wish I could get the time I spent playing WoW back.

Entertainment has involved violence for millennia, you dumb motherfucker. Besides, where's the fucking "violence" in sitting down in front of a screen for several hours?

>Alice
First time my luck hasn't been shit

These niggers want to make laws for metaphysical properties

you're not wrong, bud

>Violent video games are part of a problem in our society. Most people I know who play shooters have emotional issues and are unstable. They scream at other people online and lose control. I’m glad Trump is tackling this issue.
>Plus, the shooter genre has become very stale. I don’t seem a problem in having less of them in the market.

Videogames are fucking gay. good, im glad trump is trying to get rid of them. i hope he succeeds

kys