Misato gets played up as a slut that slept with a lot of people all the time...

Misato gets played up as a slut that slept with a lot of people all the time. But do we really see any evidence of her being one besides her week long session with Kaji, and her kissing Shinji?

Canon that she only slept with one man her whole life.

She was either lying when she said this or she is not a slut and only slept with Kaji.

She's the archetypal cake, her personal relationships are clearly a symptom of crushing loneliness.

wtf I love misato now

Sleeping with one man is the same thing as sleeping with 100, she's forever ruined and impure used goods.

She should just hook up with Shinji.

she's the most manipulative person in eva, in the same level as yui

No. It comes from the first impression she made mailing fap fodder to a teen boy to say hi and Asuka calling her a skank.

She's saying she's banged people who died my famalam.
Note the tense.

Did they fuck?

Why didn't Pen-Pen get an Evangelion?

He was Gendo's inside man, can't put him at risk.

Proof?

She was Virgin still by the time Kaji got to her. Then during the episode when she was drunk, she said she lied to him about there being another man for the reason of her breaking off the relationship.
What happened in the mean time idk.

t. bitter incel

It's just shitposting, and insecure losers mad she's had sex with someone other than the MC. Made worse by the fact her on-and-off boyfriend comes off as the kind of suave motherfucker they couldn't even imagine being.

Be like Hyuga and accept you'll never do better than being her beta orbiter and maybe you'll get a nice dream when the world ends.

>jokes about his former gf fucking a 14 year old boy in front of 10 people
is Kaji a literal madman?

Japs just have stupid attitudes about sex

>She hasn't had sex with multiple different people, oh the horror!
It's like Westerners have a deep seated cuckoldry fetish.

What kind of honest to god faggot would pass up a threesome with Shinji

I can guarantee you aren't attractive nor likeable enough to be this picky

>you have to be x to be y
>im retarded look at me

It doesn't matter that Misato has or hasn't slept with a bunch of men, because a part of her characters is that she would do it. Sexual releases are a way she copes with her problems, that's why she kisses Shinji and tells him to come back for more.

No, it's called being based. When you just bluntly throw peoples flaws right in their face, especially in front of a group but tack on just enough social grace to not have it be awkard or leave a bad taste in someones mouth then that person will be more motivated to make themselves a better person. As opposed to just endlessely dancing around these kinds of personal flaws which only leads to stagnation or worsening conditions.
Bottom line is to tell your gaming friends they fucking suck, practice more or you don't get to come on the cool kids raids but in a way that gets them just mad enough to improve but not pissy enough to do the opposite like a contrararian faggot/endblog

Yes? Her character is always in look for human contact, it make her feel at ease, so yeah, if it wasn't Kaji it could be anyone else that would make her feel comfortable.

Misato always was, and forever will be, best girl of Evangelion. Any other choice is objectively wrong.

Not him, but I can also guarantee you're not smart enough to know what you're posting

>Any other choice is objectively wrong.
I'll hollow out your skull and nut in the remains.

Just let me share a night with Misato in my arms first. Then I can die in peace.

Also, I'm curious, who do you consider best girl?

user your waifu is a whore and there is nothing you can do about it

I hope you get killed by an angel.

Kaji is the original alpha male.

If you hit me with a meme response you won't get that night with Misato.

Then why didn't he fix Asuka with all the chances he had?

Don't worry, we'll all get the chance to share a night with Misato. Just wait your turn.

i can guarantee you are a literal cuckold for defending the honor of cartoon girls

You are an emasculated faggot. You need to be put on estrogen blockers, you fucking fruit.

>literal cuckold
He's a Misatofag, not an Asukafag.

I'm going to shake you at my food.

Actually Asukafags, Reifags and Misatofags are cuckolds if you buy what Rei's seiyuu and Asuka's seiyuu said about their individual characters. This is why I don't waifu these characters.

I'm going to shake my food at you

That wasn't me! I don't hate Asuka! Give me my night with Misato before my death!

But I want to be the first and only one.

>I don't hate Asuka
Then you're an emasculated faggot that needs to be put on estrogen blockers.

>Says the mindless MPE

>I don't hate Asuka!
Then you're pretty chill in my books. Have a Misato.

>Actually Asukafags, Reifags and Misatofags are cuckolds if you buy what Rei's seiyuu and Asuka's seiyuu said about their individual characters
give me a speedy summary pls

The quotes were posted in one of the Eva threads, but Asuka's seiyuu said she doesn't like Shinji and Rei's seiyuu said her Hikoboshi is probably Gendo.

>Misato comes into your room offering to have hot grief sex with you

>Say fuck that! and go Spoon with Kaworu

Shinji was such a faggot

>that obvious Sailor Moon pose
Anno still in love with Ikuhara...

None of these girls are waifu-tier. Why are you faggots still arguing about this stuff? Eva has a lot going for it besides stupid "best girl" disputes.

Kaworu and his godcock would give Shinji more pleasure than he'd ever get with a girl.

It really doesn't.

She's not really that hateable, honestly. I think she tried to be nice, in her own way.

I want to get drunk with Misato.

Of course it does, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about the grills. You do realize what board you're on, right?

>I think she tried to be nice
She tried to turn herself into a celebrity without putting any effort into anything she does. She doesn't give a shit about the military campaign at hand. She wants people to see her being an eva pilot. She doesn't work to improve her sync, she just complains that Shinji is better and bitches out when Rei tells her how to connect to her Eva.

Of course, but people get annoyed when Kaji big fat cock is mentioned. Its so fucking dumb how people argue for any of the girls purity or their love of Chads.

>but people get annoyed when Kaji big fat cock is mentioned
Is that you Makoto? Misato still won't sleep with you.

I always thought it was silly that they had this big internal shaming moment regarding her rampant sex life when she was only ever shown being interested in one dude.

Yeah, they should've played her up as a pedophile

I think its Asukafags, desu.

>Asukafags are so gay that they want Kaji to fuck them the same as Asuka does

checks out

They get mad when Asuka's crush on Kaji, they pretend it never existed in the series and that Asuka was in love with their self insert Shinji. The delusion!

Reifag here

Misato and Asuka are both cool.

Have a good day

slight Kowarufag as well

So you're a spineless faggot with no principles. You're probably a bernie voter.

She exposes her ankles and face and makes eye contact with men she is not related to

>refers to himself as a "reifag"
When will asukafags stop trying to be rei fans?

They can't argue Asuka on their own merits, so they have to do false flag attacks as reifags. Shame they're so easy to spot.

Wow. A girl with daddy issues has a crush on an older guy. Stop the presses. I bet if Kaji never existed she'd want that Gendo dick.

because he's not actually based and is a fuck up, just like everyone else in NGE

Good taste.

Kaji and Gendo are the harem MCs of Eva

Rei is such a qt 3.1415926535

Which makes it more sad, Asukafags love to be NTR'd.

Mari is a year older than the other girls. Is she legal yet in Nipland?

>tfw she probably slept with Amuro ray at least once in SRW

When did anyone in NGE be 12 or younger?
Age of consent is 13.

If you think that a woman sleeping with someone else before you at some point in their life is you getting cucked, maybe you are the one with the problem

Oh boy, cuck posters.
Why is that word so pleasing to this generation?
It's lost all meaning from constant misuse by meme kiddies.

t.cuckold

She got cucked wwwwwwww

Elder God tier kek

I really feel bad for you that you waifu these characters, all of the characters are sluts. At least I have standards and my waifu isn't a cum dumpster.

So what if Rebuild is a sequel though?

She 's basically an american.

She's too thin to be American.

>implying japanese women aren't drunkards and sex addicts
what are gyarus, etc.

What episode was this?

Who the fuck self inserts as Shinji?

/r9k/

The one when the best character arrives.

If that's really true, then why is she trying so hard to get Shinji's dick hard?

An incel would never come to Sup Forums because they blog too much about how much they secretly want a 3D girlfriend and Sup Forums tells them to fuck off

nice hepts

Kaworu does

sextuplets confirm.

You're right. Kaji does arrive here.