[HorribleSubs] Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017) - 11 [720p].mkv

Let's go on another Trip Trip Trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQTn1QxCZ2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kukuri is cute!

Juju time.

I think we can all agree that Kukuri is cute, but is she really $400 cute without taxes and shipping?

Nike's butt!

>50% more expensive
No wonder it's kinda flop.

Each volume contains 4 episodes, though, instead of the usual 2.

was it gay?

I'm fixing the subs for the original series as I watch it. On episode 8 now. Full of OCR mistakes, typos, timing errors, and some lines are just untranslated (but they're easy to figure out from context).

Take your hands off my Yuusha-sama!

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face. What should I do about her? Ideas?

Threesome doujin when

only if it's Kukuri and Juju.

Nah that's just a heterosexual pair of friends being heterosexual together.

Like pic related.

Rape

Why would you not want to come home to that face? Smug is the ideal face for a loli.

There's only one thing to do when your loli gives you this look, user.

Unsettling little blue fuckers.

This show is so fucking cute.

Is this imitating some author's artstyle, or just a generic 70 style?

Which do you prefer, that or this?

>Nike doing the double bleh
What a fucking madman.

anime revved up the Nike fanservice

They need to continue it and Toma too.

I still can't shake off the feeling she's making fun of me behind my back.

This is why nobody likes Juju.

She is yukarin.

another fun ep

This guy.

Can he be stopped?

He's a hero.

You beat me to it ;_;

Perky my ass. She's a fatty; so fat that she'd be better off rolling than walking.

That's the ass of this REALLY CUTE girl.

Actually, are there any girls in this show that aren't REALLY CUTE?

>This is why nobody likes Juju.
You take that back, I love Juju.

qt butt hivemind

[COOL VIBRATIONS]

70's-80's shoujo style (Hagio Moto, etc.).

Shut up, Kukuri is a cute chestnut bun.

I want to grab Kukuri's cute chestnut buns.

She's adorable, her voice as well, anyone can identify her VA?

There are no wrong holes. Doujins when?

Is there a girl in this show that's not adorable?

>Doujins
The term is h-manga. Doujins can be non-lewd.

You know what I meant, don't be a fag.

Why is the ED so lewd?

Lewd?

Finally, a proper reaction to a fucking talking dog.

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?

The whispering

If you know the distinction, then you shouldn't purposely misuse terms like the majority of retards on Sup Forums. It's poor form.

Lewd people often see non-lewd things as lewd. Stop being a perverted gentleman, user.

>Stop being a perverted gentleman
What's the fun in that?

>Lewd people often see non-lewd things as lewd
You see me as lewd?

Mogurosexuals are very lewd.

Nike has a nice and perky butt.

That scene was cute.

>Nike was naked and the guy next to him has Kukuri twintails
I'm not sure if I even want to ask what was going on there.

I want to fuck this girl.

I want to fuck this user.

Holy shit

You'd have to be really gay not to.

Kukuri is literally the perfect girlfriend.

SWEET POTATO!

SUNNY SIDE UP!

>new mini girls
sexy

I miss Grielle.

Tamura Yukari is voicing the exact same character in 3 different series this season
(GuruGuru, Knight's&Magic and Isekai Shokudou)

youtube.com/watch?v=YQTn1QxCZ2s

What are the best screencaps from the show to have as a wallpaper?

春野 杏

Haruno Anzu

Thank you!

>reversing tropes decades ahead of its time

She was a little bitch, but I liked that about her.
Have you ever looked up koonago on danbooru? You should if you haven't. Grielle would be great for it.

This show is both the funniest and the cutest I've seen in years. Kukuri is just so fucking cute.

How's the original like? Is it super fast paced too? Is it the same story/jokes?

3P

>koonago
I've seen that sort of thing in d̶o̶u̶j̶i̶n̶ h-manga before, but I didn't know it had a name. Good day.

It's a lot slower. I think we'll hit the point where the original adaptation ended in a few episodes

With Runrun

A nice episode. Not hilarious, but had some good bits!

mfw I've been using RunRun as my nickname in online games since 1998 and never came across anyone or anything else using it.
until now

I liked this part too

I'm watching it now. The original's pacing is a lot slower and has scenes that the remake left out. The remake also has a lot more ecchi jokes.

>UU DD LR LR BA
Subtle.

I didn't notice the Konami code on the board.

It's only fair - they also made Kukuri's sexy dance better!

Can't wait to see what they do with Juju - seeing as she just took off her top completely in the manga, with no nipples due to manga magic.

How come they popped out of Nike's fantasy right into reality?

Again, requesting mangafriends to find manga version of this scene

Hey Kukuri Brown, wanna kick the football? I promise I won't pull it away this time.

These quick background gags are one my fave things about the show. Have you noticed the Kamen Rider dogs in the previous episode?

Or the Ideon and Laughing Man magical circles?

> lipstick staff
SLUT

This is one of the uncommon cases where the transition to animation on top of flawless execution of pacing has resulted in vast all around improvements over both the manga and original anime, the latter specifically can really feel like a slog if you aren't very into it. There are things in the original that didn't make the final cut but most of those were just throwaway jokes that slowed down story progression, like the spirit of the star sword that stopped time to save the day, then revealed he was basically fucking useless and started time again after doing jack shit. Granted that was the joke but you can see why they cut stuff like that to keep things from dragging on.

Another thing worth mentioning is that the manga style as demonstrated here is extremely simplistic almost to the point of resembling a western newspaper comic strip which is why even the more sexual humor in the series never came off as sexual. Our based animators though, have demonstrated much love for Kukuri's pure yet thick and sexy loli body, and have pulled no punches in conveying that with their creative portrayal. Amazingly enough they've managed to make the series sexy while still retaining its ultimately pure and comedic nature, which is a very impressive and all too rare phenomenon, it usually ends on one side of the fence where a lot is censored or subdued, or the other where the fanservice and sexualization is tastelessly ramped up as a cheap ploy. This anime right here has just the perfect balance, and it is oh so good.

>Have you noticed the Kamen Rider dogs in the previous episode?
Wait what? Where?

It cannot be denied he is a gentleman of very refined tastes. It feels quite nice to be in such good company.

After Toma freezes the kobold lackeys of Satanachia, look at the first two

Was meant for

tl;dr

>h-manga
I'm against this. We should just call that one user a homosexual and be done with it.