What is wrong with the American adults?

What is wrong with the American adults?

Women need to look to "Strong" women for inspiration instead of men.

that slampig in white tho

Pussy access problem, the men believe in order to get laid they have to find a way to one up the other male. Then you have numales who have zero idea on how to display their personality so they do mouth agape absurdism.

i was thinking the same thing, fellow leaf

At what point do we get a Jesus movie where Mary Magdalene kills all the men who wanted to stone her and then conquers Rome?

Tomarrow

gibe milky

You can see there was atleast one unfucktarded liberal in the crowd who wasn't buying the shit and knew that this scene was complete bullshit.

word

I can finally agree with a communist on something.

The "people" who live on the coast are not American and they aren't human either

UH wait... Nu/people/ watch GoT in bars or something? This has to be a joke.

I think he's just hungry m8

well memed.

In an individualist society everyone must be strong therefore women must act strong like men. So you have all these women pretending to be strong except they really aren't so they look to TV and live out their power fantasies by proxy.

So this is the demographic thats into Game of thrones. Interesting.

Fucking mobile, can’t play webms. Anyone care to summarize?

Soy boys and soy girls cheering for the short ugly assassin sister killing Petyr Baelish.

Many americans have been brainwashed by marxism into hating powerful men. They are trained to clap and cheer when women defeat the patriarchy.... Which is symbolically what's going on here. Little finger is the symbol of male ambition and thirst for power.

>when women defeat the patriarchy
when (white) women defeat the (white) patriarchy

fixed that for you

this is some bar in Burlington VT. 10000% liberal soyboys and

Urbanization + lack of any wider responsibility except individual

Watching men cheer for this shit makes me want to end myself.

I'd pork her

Also notice the clapping. As if it's an act of instinct.

Are they watching GoT?
I stopped watching it after season 2.

That's the real question isn't it? I can see why the women do it but why the men?

Women aren't adults

Bar of libshits clap after Game of Thrones character dies

Everything

She is /ourgal/

Women are supposed to be full of estrogen you dumb faggot. There's no such thing as a soy girl

GOT is literally the most boring show I've ever tried to watch

>What is wrong with the American adults?

The real question is what is wrong with Game Of Thrones?

The human mind is simply a reflection of whats been placed before it. Carefully control whats taken in, and you can mold them to your will, often without them even realizing. Its an effect thats used in magic tricks alot.

>people socializing over a shared interest? How absurd!

Look at that creature on the left.
La creatura....
La Orgre des la Americas...

>Watching a TV show at a bar

Nah too much and they get breast cancer and other health problems

These people are fucking insane

>that porky girl in white.

Are they doing it on purpose or just overeacting for views?

Staged theatrics.

Do you really need to be asked that, retard?
No one would freak out like that if they knew no one else would be watching.

Tits don't work that way...unfortunately

only if you let it so.

I think I finally understand what Teddy K. meant by oversocialization.

Wtf spoilers you bitch

Hey dumb fuck. These aren't Americans in your webmd, faggot. This is a EU bar.

Then why is there US money on the counter?

hahahaha

Have you seen people recently when they weren't being recorded? Insanity abounds.

This is your typical US Urban bar, nothing but numales and fat feminists.

Thank God for bessie and her big tits

I don't understand the fascination for giant cow udders. That bitch is a disgusting wetnurse.

Nerd culture evolved

I want everyone in that room to fucking die. This is how I see everyone under 35 here. We need a few nukes to thin the herd.

>there are GoT viewing parties
What the fuck lmao

Kek

FAGGOT

Who's the fat midget with the big tits?

people are fucking disgusting

we cant have sex on tv though... sex is terrible.

Traditional values are replaced with mundane uniform entertainment

>Reply

We need a famine. A long one. Like a good six months where the food supply just evaporates. The strong whites will slaughter the weak and then we'll become brilliant and savage, like the Chinese, but smarter and more militaristic. These cucks will be literally BBQ'd to feed our warriors. Then we fan out across America wiping out all who stand in our way.

Traditional values are worse trust me.

>What is wrong with the American adults?
It's our European heritage probably.

idk as a hispanic i miss the guitars, love songs, pinatas, day of the dead, close knit family. now its a consumerist culture where everyone just waits all year for football and its the only thing ever going on

What? Jewish tradition is sick af we value education above anything else. Have strict rules for no nigger behavior and you get to meet your community (hot jewish chicks with huge racks) every day after preyer

Lit holydays like purim and good family values

>op doesn't fully understand the concept of age
>asks question concerning adults
>posts vid of kids as example

Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Have they imprinted their emotions or sense of empathy onto live fictional characters inside an electrical box?

but there is plenty sex on tv with GOT.

Modern life is comfortable and easy for the majority of people,so the weak don't really get properly weeded out.Centuries ago,many of these people would have succumb to disease,famine,etc.Life is supposed to be struggle,and modern life in the western world is like some sort of a fantasy world or amusement park.It's just simply not cold,hard, and "real" reality.But,history shows it won't always stay this way.Hard times create strong men,etc etc etc.

Modern Media in a nutshell

Fictional characters are real people too

I bet Sup Forums posters were alphas centuries ago.

we are the natural rulers of mankind user

why are they clapping, do they think the writers and actors of the show can hear them through the tv or something

please tell me they were watching the presidential election results come in or at least the spacex falcon heavy landing or something. fuck

Burlington Bar, NY

SJW cancer watching the kike fanfiction of D&D.

No.Most of us would have been weeded out as well.I have no delusions about that,smart ass.

Nonsense. We would have been aristocrats and clerics.

Sure,some would I suppose.

>watching sports

Doesn't your country have an all female special force in its' army? Only sissy whites create/promote this wacky feminist filth.

Their minds have been corrupted by Jewish culture via Hollywood, television, and pop music.

It’s a fukin reference m8

That's from a bar in England you fucking idiot.

Plebs cheering like they're watching the super bowl. But instead watching a god damn shitcom, at a bar...

>shackleford

see

They're watching it together, reacting together. People who think that applause are for the performers are naive. Cheering and booing and what not are instantaneous and incredibly accurate representations of the degree to which a body of people accept or reject a piece of media that they are presented with. Sure, it makes the actors, the musicians, and the dancers happy when they get applauded, and it makes them sad when they're not, so that it has the dual yet similar function of improving the quality of what is being presented. Cheering is a way for normies to know how they should feel about sometimes; a way to feel a part and involved in something; a way to share an experience with a group; a catalyst for greater achievement; and a clear, difficult to corrupt metric by which we might judge the societal mood of a people.

Your own shame and feeling of alienation/the resulting hostility are preventing you from seeing what it is, because to you, being in a group, expressing yourself without inhibition or judgement for others, is something that your unconscious fears greatly: It means, for a part of you, exposure. You're not even sure if the nasty feeling you have about yourself came from society and their misunderstandings, or from you and your shittiness, but the fact remains, group-based anything scares, and has always scared, the living fuck out of you, and you need to start asking yourself why.

I mean if we were born in that time period instead,who knows what kind of scenario any of us would have been born into?I suppose it'd just depend on what kind of folks we would have had as parents and what kind of community we lived in.So,yeah.What you say is just as plausible as well.

THAT MAY BE THE FIRST TIME AN AMERICAN MADE A SMART JOKE
FAG

Look at that testosterone specimen in the middle being unphased.

the dog?

>These aren't Americans in your webmd, faggot. This is a EU bar
That money isn't plastic retard

My fellow onionbro is right.

Also collapse of education.