>Trump says a thing
>Shills turn their demoralization spam up to 11
>less than 24 hours pass
>shills get BTFO
>Rinse and repeast
It gets so tiresome

The NRA has been fucking awful lately. This doesn't help matters

>"Mental Health Reform"

That's the biggest issue you fucking retard. Way bigger than bump stocks.

i wasnt gave due process in court, and they push it beyond the court i was in, into double jeapordy with another trial in another type of court I wasnt in. It affects basic medical care, which I can't recieve. Even out of my own pocket, I cant work either, as the local area makes sure to give these people calls, doctors tell me they cant do something becuase they dont know what th eprevious doctors would do, no 2nd opinion, one has literally tried to kill me and they keep doing what they have done. Theyre never upfront about it.
enjoy redneck america becuase that COMMUNISM you want so bad, is coming directly from them idiots

you DO have a REDNECK in america btw, and its not something you Want...

The NRA is basically controlled opposition. The backed the NFA and the GCA. Their only real concern is corporate gun interests.

Of course they are going to say all is well just before they back some new horrible legislation.

>forgot imagee

This means they support red flag laws. 2A btfo.

>TRUMP SAID THING
>WHY AREN'T YOU BLACK-PILLED

No shit. Did anyone actually think anything was going to happen with guns? The NRA owns Congress.

>YOU'RE GONNA GET TIRED OF WINNING

NRA themselves doesn't own congress, the threat of NRA's existence does. If any gun control does pass it will be hell for congress, as NRA-like organizations would pop up by the millions.

touche

Kikes are mentally ill

It is dangerous as fuck, but that means it wont pass. Anything that is as vague as "mental health reform" makes those 90 year old Alzheimer in congress think they are going to be deposed in a mass mental health test.

They're just going to pass it on a state level like they're already doing.

federal law and the constitution supersedes state anything.

unfortunatly, most of the really shitty gun laws will pass state level like in the states of California and Illinois, and it wont be challenged because Republicans are scared that if any Cali-style gun control gets banned it will mobilize lefty voters.

>Donald "Grab em by the guns" Trump
>Donald "Due process for me, not for thee" Trump
>Donald "The one man bump stock ban" Trump
>Donald "The loose sail" Trump
>Donald "Says anything does nothing" Trump
>Donald "Fuck your rights, vote for me bitch" Trump

Only states that will pass gun laws are ones that already have terrible gun laws such as Cali and Jew York. People will just do what they always do, drive to the next state.

The question is: does their demoralization work on anyone?

>Mitch McConnell Shelves gun reform bill
>THE NRA AND TRUMP SAVED US GUYS!

he distracted them with the same tactic he used to cuck them on daca.