Make a superhero movie with black main characters

>make a superhero movie with black main characters
>REEEEEE WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!! ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA!!!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO EXTERMINATE US THROUGH MEDIA BRAINWASHING!!!!!!

You guys are literally right wing SJW's.

we wuz kangz n shieeeeeet
sage

funny how the movie centered around a literal african far-right conservative ethno-state

>Nsa

REEEEEEE WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!

Slide thread

Sage

They also use walls to keep out 3rd world trash.

>Strawman argument nobody has made
>Avoiding actual arguments against the movie
>Complimentary sage

Blade and spawn were better than black panther anyways.

I thought black panther was a good character and it was an overall decent movie, not as good as Iron Man though

The movie itself is anti immigration, pro boarder and isolationists. They hoard technology and resources and the bad guy, wants to share it with the world. Its pathetic.

>make a superhero movie with black main character
>do the same thing twenty years later
sage

>make shill thread on Sup Forums
>attack strawman

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

please stop dildoing your loose fag ass op, you're already dripping enough shit

What are you talking about? I heard Black Panther was the official movie of the alt-right?

Boy, do I feel silly now

fucking niggers nowadays

Member when we had black hero's in movies and it was treated as an achievement or statement for blacks and was actually a good movie? I member.

>make movie about glorious african kingdom
>put american hip hop as the soundtrack
only a mutt could defend this, your flag doesn't surprise me

This movie is so god damn redpilling what the fuck are you on about. Its actually really good and isn't political at all besides, the fight to be a traditionalist and a liberal.

>euroqueer flag
>y u hav nig music in nig movie? durrrrr
wanna know how I know you're a low IQ faggot?

>Right Wing
>SJW
Pick one
There is no such thing as a right wing social justice warrior.
Social Justice is antithetical to right wing politics.

Really? We were fans of the film. It's a nationalistic ethnostate. Heck, I'm fine with sitting by as the white south Africans get recked if it means we can also kick all the shitskins out of the West

BUT MUH HORSESHOE TEORY

I haven’t seen the live, but it would fit the theme more if they had some African tribal music with real instruments and a good beat

That’s not what’s going to happen because liberals are hypocrites

I really don't think anyone here actually gives a shit about this one way or the other.

>make black super hero movie
>make money of gulible blacks
>get rich quick

Sage

literally noone gives a shit about this dumb nigger movie go away new fag

Shit thread, obvious bate, redundant and a strawman.

Yet, pol/ bumps the shit out of it.

>implying we weren't supporting it for the sake of planting subconscious messages about ethno-nationalism in normies

Kek

forced niggerish stupid shit

1- IMMA fucking amke a movie and call it KKK KU KLUX KLAN ffs to counter BLACK FUCKING PANTHER.
2- EQUALIZER 1-2, TRAINING DAY. DENZEL WASHINGTON. FFS

I fucking hate niggers playing the nigger affirmative actiona racism Card to justify their existence in whatever fucking media entertainement they wanna excel.

THey are fucking trash.

I know talent when i see one.

How do people not realise this from the movie?

The bad guy was actually the good guy.

Blacks actually had exponentially higher representation in capeshit back in the day. War Machine was way more popular than Iron Man. Spawn was brushing elbows with X-Men and Spider-Man on the sales charts. Most capeflicks that weren't batman featured a black superhero. Suddenly we are being forced to pretend that era never existed.