Massive racial tension

>Massive racial tension
>increasing racism towards whites
>sliding further and further down the scale of degeneracy
>White farmers in South Africa slaughtered
>Soyboys breeding dramatically, only surpassed by niggers and mudslimes
>Multiple attempts to do away with the constitution so jews can take full control of America, just like Europe

Can we just start this fucking race war yet, I dont care if whites go extinct but I want to go down fighting taking as many niggers and jews with me as I can. I dont want to fade away

I'm so depressed about the state of the western world. The jews are so dominant they dont even have to hide in the shadows anymore.

I wish I was born in 1920 so I'd be around to participate in the last stand of the white nation in Nazi Germany

Fuck this literally gay Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw 198 cm tall light skinned Mexican and I am exiled by my own but Sup Forums will be the first to reject me

this post cured my racism

>soyboys breeding

Nice b8 m8.

Y hello thar ABC.

You can go live in Argentina and meet some cute italian/portuguese women and eventually they will breed out the Amerindian and you will probably look like them because they are swarthy anyways.

dont worry user the nuclear war is coming soon, we can rebuild from the ashes after that

Add Chinese and Poos to the list now too, what the fuck is going on?!

>race war
>no guns

Sup Forums reject? who fucking cares.Sup Forums rejects everyone.they like to be the underdog victim.they will always want to lose.self sabotage to the max
South africa will be the wests last stand if civil war erupts there.Whites are being killed and forced off land.This is the biggest red pill ever.I dont give a fuck who you are.librealism and sjw scum will be the end of MANY of us.South Africa will be our Eden or our grave.The wests last stand

Get a vasectomy and you can fight for the white side and join the white ethnostate.

tell me about your tales of woe you crying little bitch

Soyboys ain't breeding bro.

Stop with despair shilling crap.

But yes, a racewar is necessary. But first you must win the info/meme war.

The more public support we have, even if it's passive, is better.

just don't be a beaver.

The beaver is the animal that builds and every predator there is eats beaver.
Just don't be one.

Don't be a productive prey animal.

Same. I want to go back to Europe and die fighting the invaders on the same land my ancestors died on. That will never happen though and I'll probably die in some faggot normie way and Europe and America will be firmly in the grave when I leave. Fuck this gay earth indeed

pffffffffffffff... you can't fight a guerilla war on your own turf against negroids in the hood how do you think you will perform on foreign turf where you are just as foreign in a foreign land as the invaders are you dumb nut

That's pretty edgy user-kun.

>soyboys
>breeding

sadly some of them are. and their kids are growing up on soylent.

Mexicans are honorary whites. Come to Texas brother.

>verified

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

we need 50 more, sign the white house one aswell

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

never mind we need way more then that, but sign it.

just wait for that breaking point my dude. Whites have proven time and time again that they will take their licks until it is completely unbearable, then lash out like the embodiment of hell itself. if you think this is bad and still dont sense the awakening just IMAGINE the happening to follow once the collective fucking snaps.

>soyboys
>breeding

No.

There will be no race war you retarded LARPer. All that will happen is your going to sit in your basement, and angrily grumble to yourself about "da joos" until you
A) Grow the fuck up.
B) Die

Hopefully its B, because thats what hyper-authoritarian brainlets deserve.

Bro I'd fight a war if I could

I plan on moving to America, I dont really want to fight Asians. They are taking us over but they aren't trying to erase our culture or genocide us or any of that.

If there is a war I'll be the first to sign up

Not true. How long will America last as a one party state. I give it two cycles tops.

A one party state is impossible in the United States.

Read Federalist 10.

this is a shill and his day will come soon enough

The authors of Federalist 10 did not think their offspring would be stupid enough to let Jews run their society and give the vote to the farm equipment, the Spanish rape babies and the breeding cows.

Agreed. Thats why we should burn the Constitution.

"My LARP fantasies! Better call him a shill..."

>Mexicans are honorary whites
woah woah woah

>can we race war
>RACE WAR NOW
>what are you guys planning for the inevitable race war
>race war strategy thread?
Nobody is stopping you from going on a killing spree with tons of weapons
I'm not suggesting that you kill or anyone, but it's become increasingly easy to start a so called "race war"
People have already started killing for Sup Forums reasons, come on
If you were going to do anything, you probably would have

going out and killing people wouldn't help the cause it would turn people away

KIKE THE REICH
GAS WAR NOW

>I dont want to fade away

It is better to burn out. Good lad.

I see no problem with this. The world will step back and resettle

Then stop crying and moaning like a bitch.

A single ‘terrorist’ attack only alienated people from you. There needs to be a major movement rather then a ton of small ones.

Where am i crying and moaning like a bitch?

> I want a major movement that will bring about great change

>JUST GO ON A SHOOTING SPREE LOL, FUCKING COWARD FAGGOT JUST KILL SIX NIGGERS THE. DIE AND HAVE YOUR DEATH ISED TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY FROM YOU MOVEMENT

The absolute state of this board

South Africa is important, but for the wrong reasons. It won't redpill the normies, since only redpilled people know what's going on and those blie-pilled people who do (reddit) just see it as another shitty African country problem. The media never reports on it and so nobodu who doesn't look for it finds it. Compare it to the Rohingya who are shoved down everyones throats.

We need to break the power of the conventional media before all else. This is sort of working and is the best thing we can do.

Wut

I am white looking but my dad is very dark. I am 5'11, maybe 6 on a good day.

America will never be an all white nation and it never should be, because it historically never was. American's can be supportive of the choices of different groups however.

Our most important duty as Americans is upholding the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There are many degrees of disagreement on many issues in this country, but loyalty to the constitution is truly all or nothing because anyone regardless of sex, gender or race, can look at those documents and respect the genius of those sacred ideals.

I love Sup Forums, and I respect the eurobros, but I think the path of least resistance is to stand up for our founding documents. If you remember that Patriot Prayer group that commies and antifa can't stand, they are multiracial but are super patriotic and religious.

Our Constitution, Ameribros, is the ideal we can all collectively work to protect regardless of who we are. While our freedoms do open our country up to corruption of many forms, the ideal society set forth during the Founding is always better than what we have become, and will always be something everyone in this country can admire if they are honorable and care about family.
I support Poland in their efforts, and others. American Sup Forumsacks however have a chance to show the world that there can be multiethnic societies that can contain the tensions and still be prosperous.

The most important thing however is that we as Americans stand up for our ideals and respect the pursuits of others within their communities. That being said, I'm not saying America should degenerate further. To the contrary, I think an embrace of traditions, religions, etc is necessary so long as America comes before all other things in this life. If loving and serving America screws your chances in the next life, then perhaps that might be the price of being an American. I don't know, but love those Founding Docs.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

>so jews can take full control of America
as in, they aren't in full control there now?
I the place where all degeneracy spreads from?
wow

>America will never be an all white nation and it never should be, because it historically never was.
I've got some news for you pasta boy.

The thing is is that generating respect for the constitution and wiping out niggers and kikes are almost one and the same.
I’ll take them if they’ll stop fucking up America and support American values but that just doesn’t seem to be happening very often

God I despise this thirsty cunt

They don’t have the entire population sucking nigger dick so it’s not over yet

You are a grade-A cuck.

This is correct. More and more the two paries will be one white and one everybody else. Both sides will get more and more radicalised and come further apart. There is no hope of compromise. Compromise existed when the country was 80 percent white. We're in a nose dive and there is no going back. Very unlikely country will exist as is by 2070.

I think we've all seen Schindler's List. Worst case scenario, you'll be put on a good train.

>thirsty cunt
what does that mean? thirsty for what?

oh, in that sense. Yes that's true. I think the future is behind the nations which allow citizens to own guns/

You'd think you guys would do something, but you just sit idly by, waiting for something to happen and jump on the bandwagon while doing useless shit.

If you want to do shit start with yourself, go crazy butcher 10 or 100 each of your enemies and see how it goes from them. No need for solidarity, if your enemy will play dirty (your government, yes they are the real enemy, controlled by a shadow). take back the power. you don't need a majority, not even hitler needed that.

Don't wait for the bandwagon, you're not a normie, but do something and the normies will follow your bandwagon

Mexicans vote overwhelmingly conservative, at least here in Texas. if he's repilled I don't see why this is a problem.

this

Fight with us, we will still need taco trucks in the ethnostate, as long as your permits are in order, you can make a good living.

>you can't fight a guerilla war on your own turf against negroids in the hood
how do you know? this hasn't been tried yet.
tbqh, niggers are fighting guerrilla wars against each other

honestly, I like most mexicans I meet. however they are almost 100% mexican minded, in that they support their home country and culture, even when living in the USA. I can respect that, but I dont accept it. If you want to live and work in our country you should consider it your home, not the shithole you fled from and renounced.

keep moving brother where almost there

>Mexicans
>voting in Texas
God. Hopefully not for long

This

hergendurglrngd lift weights

sdfserlkjl eat healthy

blah blah blah confidence and be yourself

It's all in your head MAN.

(pray to the lord god that you get to experience heaven my man. It's all the good you gonna get out of this (((world)))

nice comment atheitard

>Mexicans vote overwhelmingly conservative

Lmmfao. Oh is that why all the cities are packed with mexicans and ran by democrats?

>Soyboys breeding dramatically,
wut
with who?

>America will never be an all white nation and it never should be, because it historically never was.
Did you're commie bitch teacher tell you that bullshit? Founding fathers wanted an all white nation but have mix races. I.E British, French, Dutch, n German mix race. To create a new race of people to seperate us from europe. Not a bunch of shitskins n gooks. Read more before you sound like a retard.

They might vote red in local elections but in presidential elections they are majority blue. Fuck off spic

Sinead O'Taco. Thats right up there with Talcum X

why do girls shave their heads?
Is it to look different or what?
It just makes them look like a boy