Fire Punch

Chapter 69 of Fire Punch just went up. Let's read it together.

Some sort of subtle irony here.

Don't listen to the bitch, man. Become FIREPUNCH, become the undying fire god the dead degenerate world deserves!

He is become Fire Punch.

so much fisting. more so than in naruto

>I-I don't mind if you're a genociding madman!
>or if your 'sister' was the cult leader of slave trader nation!
>just don't kill anyone
Is she for fucking real? She actively encouraged him to 'kill fire punch' for almost ten years, stating that 'her couldn't forgive him even now' and now appeals to those ten years they spent together?
What the fuck is going on?

If he becomes a pacifist, I swear to-
Based

Why be Promise Punch when you can go ahead and be the Fire Punch.

I like how these scenes with Judah and Luna are all presented together in one introspective sequence, blending them together. It conveys how Agni's mind conflates the two.

>promised neverpunch
Oh I'm laffin

K I N O

"Kill the fire punch" is merely her telling him to give up on his sinful pasts and move on with his life.

>Absolute madman.

Tenets 6.66: "Thoust wilt not question the wisdom of crispy pork fried by firepunch, past, present or future."

I think it's pretty reasonable that she feels that she, her son, her friends, and even Agni have suffered enough. And that there's no need to escalate the conflict further. Of course, now Agni has also lived with "Luna" for 10 years, so it's not like he can just let go.

>son
Was it ever confirmed to be a boy? I always assumed it was a girl since they named her after the dead sister.

Agni and "Luna" also had sex, thus making things even more in her favour

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>post sex fist bump
cute

OH SHIT

Wait, so that's the end of volume 7, right?
Guess next volume is FURU FAIA PANTI, since Fujimoto promised to mix things every volume.

Help me. I love this shit.

Shh, shh. It's okay, user.

FUCK

Next volume might be the end, because the author said that he doesn't want the series to be too long. It's gonna be a sad day when it ends.

Jesus F. Christ

It's been already about 68 chapters too long

The absolute madman

Would be a great shame, since chances of anime would go down even more then.

agni has eventually become the villain.
this is a masterpiece, the only thing ruining it for me is the sometimes terrible drawing

So, think he'll ask Iya to set him afire again? Iya presumably has the same type of fire blessing as Doma did, right?

>terrible drawing
Fucking pleb city over here, the onyl real problem with the art is the constant sameface.

>wanting an anime when they'd just be cheap and make Agni CGI

>all that fist bumping
I need to see this animated.

I'd still be ok with that if composition remains intact.

in the end, it really was a fire punch

Could've been worse.

He could've said OK and fistbump her to promise to be pacifist, only for the fistbump to trigger his memoris and produce a tiny flame on his fist that would accidentally burn her.

That's stupid, he doesn't have the power of fire.
You people really just miss the fire don't you.

Well the manga isn't called Normal Punch

My heart went a little doki doki here. Not many manga can do that to me nowadays.

THIS IS NOT FAIR, WHY IS AGNI'S LIFE SO HARD

He's still on fire tho.

Only on the inside.

>being this based
I love stories with broken MCs, I really need more fire punch in my life.

God forbid they even try to make an animated series of a kino manga like fire punch.

Might be my favourite page of the manga. Was legit terrified when I saw it. Unironically kino

Goddamn Sister Fister

As much as I want a Fire Punch anime, I don't think it's gonna happen through conventional means. Maybe if some millionaires or big companies like Netflix actively fund it, or a Kickstarter project successfully raises enough money, we might get our Fire Punch in action, but with such a surreal and bizarre story like this, the general audience is not likely to open up to it, so it's not profitable.

How would you structure it though?
Chapters are prety cinematic by themselves and almost all of them end on a cliffhanger of sorts.
Something like that?

The villain can't have a happy ending.

agni swolen body this chapter was terrible

Absolutely Kino.

Well he can't exactly let San defeat himself, so what else is going to happen if not Agni murdering half his church?

Sometimes we get some great ones though

San fight looks like the perfect place to end Fire Punch, San being the first person Agni ever saved.

I don't know shit about directing so my suggestion would probably be inapplicable, but I feel like Fire Punch's zaniness would probably fit best in a full-length movie format. Many people might find an episodic clusterfuck unappealing so compressing the story into a trilogy or so would best retain their attention. I would put from the beginning to the destruction of Behemdolg in the first part, from the escape of the refugees to the rebirth of Judah as second part, and the rest in the third part. I know no studio would be crazy enough to spend that much money so this is only my wet dream,

How come agni can't taste, sleep or feel temperature?

Probably because of his uber regenerator ability and the fact that he spent most of his life burning, now that he isn't burning anymore his body still kept going into overdrive and cutting all other senses

Burning for years probably made his brain adapt to the pain/temperature. His lack of sleep and taste is stress induced I assume.

PTSD.

Why don`t they just drop a huge block of concrete on him?
It`s not like he has superstrenght

Well it' not like anyone has powers to create huge concrete blocks out of thin air in the last team and when he was still on fire and building collapsed on top of him it burned away.

Well they made 3 Ajin movies, so why not? Maybe someone is crazy enough.

I don't know how to feel about this. So she wasn't literally meaning for him to kill himself, just stop being Fire Punch?

Maybe I'm under the impression that studios won't dare to do avant-garde stuff these days, because the market is pretty saturated right now. I don't know, maybe Fire Punch will become the next "deep" anime like Serial Experiment Lain.

Firepunch is really conematic already, I think some crazy shit could work. Things like the jumpcut in the train and the montages would be interesting, and I think this is the only manga where shakycam is actually justified and a good idea.

Where do you think shaky cams would work? I actually think still shots would work in scenes like the train one or the one where Togata is driving and Behemdolg soldiers keep attacking her and getting killed. Like in Wes Anderson's movie.

God this series is amazing. Every chapter only gets better.

Probably not, she only realized after Iya called him Agni and said the same for maximum pottery. After 10 years though, she got to know and love the guy.

Is it bad that I want Nenetto to suffer or die?

>love the guy.
Like family, right?

I mean. She already knew that. But it still hurts.

>they both knew it all along
I haven't felt this sad and immersed in manga for a long time.

His fires will reignite when he learns san and everyone at that settlement has resorted to canniballism just like doma said because they didn't have agni face meat

No. She took advantage of Agni's naivety. The avengers live only to invite violence. They must be cleansed.

I-is the baby okay?

What is it with these autists saying he is going to go on fire again? Donna's fire was the strongest flame ability ever, the only reason why it would always keep on burning. There's no chance he will get to that state again. Just the murdering part.

Both Tena and Iya have fire blessings. We don't know if they are as strong as Doma's but they are setting for Fire Punch's comeback.

She's already suffered. She deserves a happy life with San.

Did she fall in love with him? Or does she only love him like a brother?

Family. They all knew and accepted that him and Judah loved eachother, just not that they would have sex.

It's obvious that she loved him.

That is the more terrifying smile.

Better than berserk?

I forgot. How did he unfuck his flames?

Judah takes away his flames when she was that big tree

Also 10 years have passed since he killed Doma? My god that was a warzone of a chapter.