Would anyone even care about traps if they were voiced by male voice actors? Trap enthusiasts, please respond

Would anyone even care about traps if they were voiced by male voice actors? Trap enthusiasts, please respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

project-imas.com/wiki/Saki_Mizushima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call me a faggot all you like but I might be even more interested.
It'd only make me wanna partake in defenercy by cumming deep inside their puckered little manhole.

Fanart doesn't speak.

There are male-voiced traps here and there (in fact there is one this very season) but they usually just get ignored.

Yes
Even better if it's voiced by a faggot trying to sound girly or an actual IRL trans

If they were all voiced by Yuki Kaji and Jun Fukuyama, yes.

Oh sweet, please share! It does seem like the most popular ones are always voiced by women.

Isnt the softcore one voiced by a dude? The skirt one

Not a trap, but here's a straight up shemale voiced by a male voice actor.

There is one example of that, in Magi

I prefer it actually

Traps and their supporters should all die.

It's not gay if it's FukuJun.

Male voiced traps are far superior
The only exception has been in Maria Holic because Kobayashi Yuu is amazing

That trap from Ixion Saga confused me very much. Trap with male voice would be gay, so no. Only female dicks are allowed.

>if
Though not really a trap, but the VA could just be used for other roles, too.

YEAH DUDE I'M SO PATRICIAN I LOVE MY TRAPS AS MANLY AS POSSIBLE NO HOMO BTW

I'd prefer it if Astolfo were voiced by a man desu

The traps I want to fuck should be voiced by women. The traps I don't should be voiced by men.

Yes?

Elder god tier casted traps right here.

time to turn the he into a she

Uh, what does the gender of the voice actor have to do with anything, many of the all-time most popular male characters in anime are voiced by women and they are not traps or necessarily feminine either.

Depends, Lelouch's voice actor can pull it off.

Ishida Akira is pretty good at it too.

>Would anyone even care about traps if they were voiced by male voice actors
Everyone cares about Speed of sound Sonic for whatever reason so you have your answer

Every trap should be voiced by Kakihara or FukuJun

I would fuck the voice of many a man.

Can you imagine Kevin Conroy or Keith David's melodious timbre succoring your flaccid cock?

I actually prefer it desu. It's one of the reasons why Rui from Gatchaman Crowds a couple years back is one of my favorite traps.

saki is voiced by a man
project-imas.com/wiki/Saki_Mizushima

I would prefer it, actually.

But why, you faggots

OTP.