Buyfag Thread

This is a very alluring maid

Other urls found in this thread:

hlj.com/product/MDF19851
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who here /preorder/

I'll wait until its painted, but I probably will. I love Yumeko's design.

>buying Kotobukiya scales

What's wrong with that? Koto often does scales of figures no other company wanna do and Koto's scales are good, maybe not amaaaazing but absolutely not bad.

I can only take this post as an endorsement of buying them.

They're average at worst. I can't really think of any especially bad figures by them off the top of my head. They're also often cheaper to offset for the worse quality, unlike Bellfine.

While I'm not a huge fan of the Velvet, they have a lot of very good scales.

Finally fell for the cupoche meme.

Koto Emilia or wait for GSC? or both?

Neither.

That's really quite nice. Though I'd quite prefer if her underwear matched the harness belt top a bit better somehow.

>Finally fell for the cupoche meme.

Well done, user. But Gourai Kai is cuter.

>Craftsmanship version
Had to use 3mm drill before I could attach her back gun.

Maybe just wait until people sell their Re:FormerSeasonHit figures for cheap in half a year.

I feel that Re:Zero figs won't bin just like the Saber figs don't. Fucking normies with their normie taste.

I like the pose on this one so that would probably be my pick

Koto hobby shop assistant Gourai

Got her a swimsuit body while I was at it.

What a cute FAG.

SOOOOOOON

pls pls pls pls pls no delay

Her head is heavier than the body so posing is a challenge. This is the closest I could get to a sitting position.

Love her.

>tfw too smart to sit correctly.

What's the price?

>4 month delay
Give me a fucking break.

I don't think her face is very well done, so I would wait to see the GSC one before making a choice. Koto one is likely to be a few thousand yen less though, if money is more of a concern for you.

I personally think the best Rem&Ram and such will stay and the rest will get sold by many, sooner or later. But I guess your guess is as good as mine.

> just like the Saber figs don't
The best Sabers out of like 100 often pretty damn fancyfigures (+ one epically fucked up Sader) easily will find another home at a high price, yes, but I'm not sure it's the same with Re:Zero's Emilia.

Is your Halloween ruined now?

They're giving you a very long break.

is this a bootleg, user

flat

Wait for GSC, this one looks atrocious. Doesn't even look like Emilia.
That face particularly is meme-tier bad.

Just get her nendoroid.

So, is there any fig site that ships to South America?

Yep, most of the ones used by buyfags actually.
Check them out at the guide: buyfags.moe
It would be wise to check the section about your country in the guide too.

Yeah, a bit. I was hoping that even with a short delay that it might get here just before it, but 4 months is a brutal kick in the teeth.

If any user from tacoland is interested. Using the data from my 15 shipments using EMS:

Average delivery time since being posted: 8.92 days
Maximum time: 13 days
Minimum time: 7 days

Average time to reach Mexico: 3.4 days
Max: 7 days
Min: 2 days

Is there a red claw accessory?

Pretty much all should.

And I imagine they'll maybe even charge you a bit more for shipping costs + taxes than the do charge us Europoors, be prepared for (slightly enhanced) wallet rape.

unf

Congrats user, I have the regular Gourai and she is a cutie

Living in Uruguay is suffering. I might have to go to ebay or do some research
algun yorugua buyfag?

hey f/a/ggots, I just want to thank all of you responsible for the buyfags.moe. without your help it wouldn't be possible to be blessed by this little cutie.
thank you very much for your hard work.

Yes user. When are you buying her though?

I wanna blow on her tummy... with my mouth.

That's what you get for rebelling against the empire, Cisplatina.

Post the most degenerate figure you own/can find.

I dunno if anyone here would know, but, does anyone know of a place that does custom welding hats?

I'd like to get a few with some Aria backgrounds. Not really having any luck.

Sexy, but I'm not sure about the face. It looks like she just woke up from a deep sleep.

or wait for Emilia-sensei by Kadokawa

Can't wait for mine to come in.

Need to get statuettes for the rest of the characters from Cowboy Bebop and Lupin III, as well as Trigun, Outlaw Star, and Desert Punk. Maybe some Space Dandy too.

That LN art is so fucking bad.
I think Re:zero is the only series with an anime that has better art than the light novel illustrations.

>bought the entire Maitetsu dakimakura series
no fucks given, customs can suck my dick

Oh boy, Argentinafag here and I want to kill myself already but I can't abandon my collection yet.

I unironically prefer Konosuba's QUALITY anime art over the LN's generic piece of shit moe illustrations

Is the patch for the VN fucking done yet?

I wish there were more Poches of franchises I'm interested into.

Give koto some time

That's the only reason I don't own one yet. They seem a lot better than Nendo's to play and move around with, but I don't care about any of the available ones.

Are you alright user?

Just ordered her on preowned ami. I hope my payment goes through tomorrow, it's my first time using a credit card. Customs have been behaving like a bitch lately so I hope I get lucky.

Why is she bending down like that? Taking a shit?

Looks like you got the last one there, user.

>Those arms
Sigh

What could possible go wrong?

I won't regret it then. I've missed other ones that have been there forever just because I'm too indecisive.

>Everyone who orders that will most likely be going to jail

no

>he thinks that's bad
Oh sweet child.

Good news everyone! I got a delivery slip for the figurine that shipped nearly three weeks ago! My worries about a neighbour stealing my package were unfounded!

Now I can order those panties from Amazon to use as cumrags without worrying about some degenerate stealing them!

These lewd figures just keep getting better and better

Guuuh! She is so pretty!
absolutely worth the pre-order. In my opinion at least

Obligatory

Can't wait to get back home and display her.

>amiami selling lewds

Cool. What's a general use smartphone case? Does that mean it would work on any smartphone?

Where'd you buy it please.

Be excited! she easily took one of my prime spots.
But i seriously need to upgrade my displays. getting way too crowded

I'm glad it all worked out for you user

hlj.com/product/MDF19851

By rotating between different figures I avoided having too many pieces on display. Maybe that can work for you too.
This one will be always on display for me.

Does it come with those nice dicks?

That looks great. I'd say it's one of the few figures from series I've never watched/played that I feel like buying just because it looks good.

If you're asking because of the earthquake, I'm fine. Thank your for asking, user.

I'd thought I'd gotten off this wild ride. Spent ~$3500 in 2012. Realized it was draining my wallet too fast so I stopped and haven't ordered anything since 2013. Saw some nice fumos of characters I liked were getting released this year so I bought one. Then another. Then I thought buying just one figure wouldn't be so bad. Now I've got 3 more in the mail.

It's happening again.

yes

I like all my figs too much to not display them haha.
currently in the market to buy some new displays to set up. Not entirely sure if im convinced to sell out and commit to 5 detolfs over 1 nice custom display. but that would break my bank haha

Well, it's considered "game over" for Leaffags.

haha

large numbers of detolfs clumped together looks like shit.

>that reaction pic
Accidental or unironic?

I am right there with you. I bought my first wave of Alter Samurai Girls first. then watched the show out of respect for owning them.

4/10 show if your looking for quality
7/10 show if your looking for boobs however

>that belly
unf

I think this looks OK?

What's the point of no return of the slippery slope? Not the bottom, but just the point when you can simply give up coming back.
I think it's dakis. I just bought my first, and it kinda feels like a switch flipped inside me.

And this ain't God aweful