DB Super

Jiren is so strong that it is not believable in any possible way that he loses.

Outright bullshit

Just hope Goku goes limit breaker because Jiren beats the retardation out of him.

Still with limit breaker form, it is bullshit that he could ever dream of beating Jiren.

They don't even need to beat him they just need to have more people alive than jiren's team when the time runs out at the rate of 2 minutes per hour.

Why is he so strong though? Why don't we know anything about him?

You've got to try and be more social. It really sucks and is hard, I know since I've been there. You have to make an active effort to better yourself. It's best to get into a routine so you don't slip up.

What about you do you consider to be the biggest thing holding you back?

JIREN HELP!!!

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

SURPRISE

Doke

I'm going to be needing a "why" Jiren is so strong pretty soon.

Compared to U7, none of the universes have had barely anyone even up too SSG level, let alone approaching SSB.

So I need a good explanation for why Ayy is like he is.

This is a fact.

>More powerful than a good chunk of the multiverse
>Has a higher mortal level than Beerus AND Champa
>Plays video games all day
>Beat Beerus at THE arm-wrestling match

Is he truly /ourgod/?

Reminder that based CHADhan is beautifuler. You retard.

Yeah, I want to know what sort of threats he was fighting that forced him to become that powerful.

>fuse with Jiren doing a fusion dance
>jump off the stage
There

Reminder that Vegeta is beautiful

>implying anyone can get close enough to put a potara earing on him.

Reminder that the SUPREME kai knows best

Don't get me wrong. It's ok for a mortal to still be rivalry Goku.

But DBS, and specifically ToP, it's been made clear that Goku and Vegeta are now some of the most powerful mortals to have ever lived. The only exceptions are beings that got promoted to GoD. And even in the universal scale, our weakest U7 fighters are still on par with most of the other universes best. If we removed Jiren, Goku, and maybe Hit. U7 still would have an overwhelming advantage.

Mafuba

Z baby is a term used by super fanboys on Sup Forums threads to give themselves a false feeling of superiority. they use it as "you are a person I disagree with but I have nothing good to say"

>probably Shin's brother or sprouted from the same branch on the fruit tree

Will he take Goku's side against Heaven when the time comes

Can't wait to play Dragon Ball FighterZ next year.

It looks so awesome.

isn't evil
growing through challenging combat isn't the only way. maybe he's really dilligent at training. maybe he's mastered the visualization bullshit and fights against himself in his mind

Yeah it sucks. There's ways to get it from there but the whole process doesn't sound very appealing.

Online store would be a much safer bet if they ever put it on one

god I can't wait to see this little shit and his obnoxious one-note laugh get driven into the ground like a goddamn nail

I don't care who or why, just that it happens

𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗜

Reminder that the top universes have T H I C C angels.

T H I C C is justice, and justice is T H I C C .

Nani?!?!?

MESSATSU

>Aprica Champabeau

yes captcha I already know all about Champa and Vados' horrific and overactive sex life

Not him but holy shit i relate to the guy 100%, back in the day going outside was truly hell, but once you start communicating with people you realize that most of them are good persons that wont eat your heart, just be nice to people and people will be nice to you.

neither is Vegeta

So who is the prettiest on team universe 7? And why is it Android 17?

>tfw I love how it looks so far but won't get to play it
You guys that are getting it enjoy it for me.

Thanks for reminding me to stay clean until the Jiren/Goku special. I want to get high out of my fucking GOURD when seeing it, and I want my tolerance to be nice and low.

Are you shitfaced?

-Dyspo is SSG level, IMO
-Hit is SSB level
-Kale is SSB level
-Toppo is SSB level
-Ribrianne could be SSG level... maybe.
-Maji-Kayo maybe was SSG level
-Bergamo was SSG level... in the exhibition fights and thanks to the special ability he didn't use during the tournament for some reason.

Nope. Clean as a whistle. Messatsu, you know? Akuma? Back to the camera? And captcha with the funny words? Come on man.

Would that be enough for SSB Vegito?

I would be dope if SS4 came as a ultimate transformation before Super ends also that gi needs to come back.

>SSB Vegito
Overrated.

I always get a kick out of people getting so upset at Quitela. He is fun to have around not only to ruse Beerus but also to ruse people outside of the show. It was the same with Rou, though I didn't care that much for him.

Get over it, Zamasu.

I saw art once of slightly alt-color SSj4 Goku and Vegeta, but Goku had on a proper gi without retarded colors, and Vegeta had on full armor in white which looked amazing with the red and black. SSj4 is a good design idea hampered by bizarre choices.

As for Super, I would not be surprised, with all the sudden alt-paths being shown, if it ends up a transformation for one of the U6 Saiyans, or even Gohan.

Well, I would argue that the tournament would be significantly more interesting if we just removed Goku and Jiren. They are way to strong, and as much as I love Goku, it makes everything feel trivial when he can onshit nearly everyone (same with Jiren)

If it were that way, most if the Universes would be more close. Sure 9, 10, and 4 would be shitty still, but if you look at the other teams, they are closer. Vegeta, Toppo, and Hit are all probably near each other in power. It's hard to pick a clear winner out if them, and I can see any of the fights going either way. If I had to, I'd say Toppo>=Vegeta>=Hit (Purley because Vegeta is probably going to beat in in their rematch).
The lower tiers are much closer, with 17/Gohan being able to take on people like Dyspo and Ribrianne, 18 and Piccolo taking on Kale and Califla, and the humans taking on the fodders. Would be more tense imo. Probably woukd have Yamcha there too.

Though with Frieza, U7 has the unquestionable advantage. While 11 and 6 would on my have one real SSB tier, u7 has two and thus would win easy

Who are the 4 characters that cause the most butthurt?

I just want to see more of best boy Champa.

Goku, Gohan, Caulifla, Kale.

Replace Goku with Vegeta and you got it in one

Do you honestly have nothing better to do with your time?

How would you rewrite Frost to make him a better character?

>wanting SS Furshit
Andele, Pedro.

fullsize

give him a family to go with his formerly clean image

>Beat Beerus at THE arm-wrestling match
Source?

The anime isn't canon.

What ever Toyo decides he's at is his real level.

I hear you man. Thankfully I made that realization by my 2nd year of HS. Sure, some girls like bad guys, and some guys only respect you if you're super "cool", but most people just want a nice person to have a decent conversation with. People overcomplicate things in their heads and just assume the worst all the time.
Eventually you talk to enough people, and get comfortable enough, and you may even snag a gf

Keep him being a good guy

Why is he so perfect?

Make his good image not a bait and switch.

>-Dyspo is SSG level, IMO
Ya, maybe. But who knows how hostile the foes in U11 are? Maybe people are so strong because they needed to be to survive? Plus, he's a one trick pony
>-Hit is SSB level
Hit has absolutely no business being as strong as he is. Nobody (except Kale now) is even in the same realm of power as him. For an "assassin", he has no need to be that powerful
>-Kale is SSB level
Special case imo. She is a rage monster basically. She didn't need to train for it
>-Toppo is SSB level
Same with Dyspo. No idea how strong the foes were in U11. Maybe they needed to get that strong, like Goku and Vegeta did
>-Ribrianne could be SSG level... maybe.
Maybe. But she may have "magic", which seems to ignore power
>-Maji-Kayo maybe was SSG level
SERIOUSLY? Joke aside, he just seemed like a gimmick who wasn't really that strong
>-Bergamo was SSG level... in the exhibition fights and thanks to the special ability he didn't use during the tournament for some reason.
That's a stretch imo

Leave him gray. Show him as having done a lot of good, but he also has a lot of stuff he's tried to sweep under the carpet, or methods he used were extreme to achieve what he thought was best. But if people knew this, his image as a clean, pure, and all-capable being would be ruined, and it's already gone on too far and too long to be able to step down from it. Let the Tournament be where he snaps over the pressures of this, leading to his temporary fall from grace before his U6 team, during the tournament, helps him resolve who he REALLY is and what he really wants, and it's to not become Freiza.

Rather let the U6/U7 one be where he snaps, and the ToP be where he finally finds himself and his resolve.

Champa and his universe have plot armor like U7. There's gonna be more of him for sure

Why did the Zamasu arc nerf Vegetto so hard? Not only did they erase him being permanent, they also had him fucking struggle against Zamasu, the same Zamasu that Goku was able to damage. Then fucking TRUNKS outperformed him

Hit is 1000 years old at minimum, he could've become that strong before becoming an assassin for all we know.

Goku has plot armor
There is nothing in the multiverse strong enough to pierce that

Vegeta was too weak.

Limit Breaker Merged Zamasu when?

Shit writing is the definitive answer for both versions.

I think (unfortunately) U6 is going to get erased and it'll be another moment where it shows that Beerus cares about Champa. (Like when he gave him an earth) I'm still guessing that in the end, the fallen universes will be revived by the dragon balls though, so I know he wont be gone forever.

I will probably be really hurt when I see sweet boy Champa erased though.

>they make U6
>add blue-frieza
>nobody likes him
>bring real frieza back as a good guy

why are the creators so obsessed with frieza?

i thought having him killed by trunks was a great ending to his story and a good lead into the next generation of shitty villains

we didn't really respond to frost because he was a shit character, not because we wanted frieza instead.

i would rewrite frost to not exist. hit is cool enough on his own. i'd write the bargain sale saiyans out of the story too. cabba is fine but fuck kaleifa

>Unfortunately
Cabba can eat a dick.

man this poster feels out of place after all these episodes

Champa and the lesbians have been given too much character to be completely wiped out of the canon now. I don't even think they're going to be deleted and revived. I fully believe that the tournament is going to be interrupted rather than the entire arc just be the tournament going as planned. It's too basic.

I like it.
>tfw this will never happen now and he'll just keep on being discount Freeza
All this lost potential.

>Champa and the lesbians
You mean Hit.

Beyond Complete SSB level which should put him at about below Vegito Blue's PL if he can stay fused but above Merged Zamasu.

Vegeta was litterally stronger then Goku before Mastered SSB

The manga is better than the anime and has a shit ton of more info about the overall lore, which makes no sense, because the manga is on a monthly schedule while Toei has much more time and episodes to have information.
Nah, instead they waste their time on meaningless episodes

That was never stated.

???

Hit is still a flat, bland 'brooding tough guy' character and he has not been elaborated on at all other than he likes fightan and killan. He hasn't been developed as a character at all unlike the saiyans and Champa. What point are you trying to make here?

>People still post Muh Chadhan even when the Writer of the anime himself stated he was 4th place on U7
Like, how much more evidence do you possibly need?

>struggle against Merged Zamasu
Anime isn't canon.

>The writer of the anime
Toshio is glorified headcanon. He even said this was his personal opinion. And he's not "the writer". He's a writer.

Manga Vegito didn't struggle so your speculation is irrelevant.

(you)s because retards like you continue to respond to it despite it being the same garbage shitposting for months

Why is so fucking gay?
Not that I'm complaining, but why did they decide to make his character so obviously gay?
The BR dub makes him even more of a huge homo which makes me like more since he is fucking sassy as hell.

Toei's bunch of writers are all throwaway schmucks that won't be missed if they get canned.

Not in the mood for your shit toyocuck. Both have their own canon

Who gives a fuck, he isn't even final boss anyway.

He's just a characterless plot device who solely exists to push Goku his new form so that Goku can fight someone even stronger.

I think it'll go like that too, though I also can see what this user says happen. At least he and U6 should stick around (in the ToP) until the final bouts though

Because Frieza was originally made to be Gokus opposite. Which in my opinion makes him very interesting since Goku is Dull.

Plus he is just great fun and cute

The real question is, how strong would u11 be if they used their otherworld? There has to be some insanely powerful villains in there to make Jiren that strong.

>Vegeta's angrier because he's not behind Goku but behind of Frieza instead

Anime only became barely canon after Shueisha stepped in.

>Toppo
>SSB level
Lmao you didn't see him getting bodied by Goku or what?

>Kale about to be date raped picture