You've brutally murdered millions of people, raped, plundered and razed entire villages

>You've brutally murdered millions of people, raped, plundered and razed entire villages
>you've killed my father, Satan, I can never forgive you. I will destroy you.
>Satan: Sorry
>Emi: You stupid dumb idiot baka! *slap*

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mittens-220.livejournal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You've brutally murdered millions of people, raped, plundered and razed entire villages
>you've killed my father, Satan, I can never forgive you. I will destroy you.
Is what they meant by that

didnt they do a swerve and find out he literally did nothing wrong and it was actually the angels who were evil all along or something stupid like that

I'm not sure whether to call this the "SAO phenomenon" or the "Monogatari phenomenon"

I have yet to decide but I'm getting there

Nope, he's Satan. King of Hell. He raped and killed all of those people.

Reminder: season 2 never
But from what I heard, it may be a good thing 'cause some anons said the novels went to shit

Yeah it's shit now.

>women caring about morality
Hell, one of the most alpha things you can do is take out a woman's father. You replace him as the authoritative male figure in her life. Too bad Maou didn't kill him though.

She's another another tsunslut who'll take his monster dick.

How did it go to shit?

hamburger slut lost

Good

Good

Good. Please tell me Emi won.

Her father is still alive and the angels did cause most of the shit, they aren't real angels too.
But Maou still did invade her world, he had his reasons and there were actually not much pillaging but he did do it and while he is sorry for the lives lost and he does regret not having looked harder for a better solution, he doesn't regret the act itself since it was the only thing he could do to save his people at the time

Does anything of value actually happens in the novels? The few threads I saw people talking about it indicated the pacing goes at a snails' pace.

It was some assblasted Chihofag who got mad that the volume after that the anime covers is focused on Emi, even though the next 3 after are more Chiho-centric

She's a woman and therefore slave to the penis.

Emi doesn't hit Maou once in the anime or the LN

It's normal, During WW2 French women dated the Nazi occupiers because woman have almost no loyalty.

Suzuno: You've brutally murdered millions of people, raped, plundered and razed entire villages. I will punish you.

Sup Forums: Whoa, what a stupid fucking bitch!

They are preparing for the big war in the LN currently

I remember reading he was some low class demon that worked his way to the top but found it hard to control everything that was going on. Not sure how true that was or not though.

>now

Hormones are a helluva drug. Literally.

Nah, he was in control.
Basically the church is super evil and caused all the shit.

That her dad is alive?

Emi a shit.

This isn't looking good for you, lad

Is this becoming MGQ plot wise now?

say that to my face, fucker, not online
see what happens

Dragonball phenomenon

Not really shit, it's just that the novels get really stale later on.
Maou's backstory+the Ente Isla arc were the only exciting thing that happened in the LN.

For you, the day Dai Akamua Satanichia graced your village with her presence was the most important day of your life.

For me, it was tuesday.

Fair, but IIRC it doesn't happen in the LN and past volume 2 there definitely isn't any

>emiturds still waiting for s2
>it wont happen because no one liked her

>show director's a massive Chihofag
>makes Emi meaner and more of a tsundere and removes all of the references to her mother and backstory
>downplays Chiho's jealousy
and yet Emi's still the better girl

He basically got carried away with the power climbing and played into the Jews' hands. Even he admits it wouldn't have happened if he had actually thought about things a little more.

Raul/Fino > Maou/Emi

She only starts falling for him when she realizes that he really didn't kill her father.

>Emiturd victim complex

t. secondary

she changed her tune pretty quickly once she realized that he was a better person than the ones she was working for

>prides yourself in a glorified anime script

I only cared for the demon trio, does anything ever happen to them?

Your a fycking retard if you thought that anyone besides Ema would win. You know the hero. Withe Satan. Two people on oposing sides falling in love. Star crossed lovers. Conflicted love.

Vs

Random human girl who had big tits

That didn't happen though.

lmaoooooooo
Please, go ahead and tell me why this is a bad thing.

Emi a cute.
Cowtits can fuck off.

Best.

Nice try. That's literally from the third novel, which is way before the series was even close to ending.

Truth, right fucking here. I liked Emi more than Chiho, and that was before we found out that she's even less of a bitch that the show claimed.

Wait, are the novels done, or are there more to come?

they're still being made, but fan translations only go up to volume 14

I would really hate her if that's the case but it's not. Emi actually spent a lot of time thinking about what to do after everything came to light. Those things about Her father is still alive, Maou reasons to invade Ente Isla, The cruch and Angel's wrongdoing. She also feels that she doesn't deserve to be a hero anymore because she realized that her motivation to beat Maou is not to save other humans but mainly her revenge over his father's "death".

should also clarify fan translations are still going on, but it just takes a while for one to be finished

Can I get a link or something? I don't trust company-produced translations.
Emi winning sounds hype, but I'll wait to see if it's really true myself

Well, Ashiya just rejects Rika's confession, and the cast is about to fight Urushihara's mom.
We did get two prequel LN about the demon army though, and it's pretty great.

Sure
mittens-220.livejournal.com/
They used to have all the volumes on the page, but now you'll have to use the discord link and join in order to get them now.

You're a gem, senpai. Thanks.

So Spookyman actually does something? That's really cool.

You know after all this Angel and some Demon are originally Human, I can see the ending where everyone turn into human and then couple like Rika/Ashiya or Sariel/Kisaki can be together. I don't really like this because there's a possibility for Chiho to win if it turns out like that.

Nah, I doubt it. They'll stay as they are.