Give me your 1 million dollar idea

Give me your 1 million dollar idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smt34ZmeczQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isaeki world in which mc is thrown into a world at the Victorian era.

Red Crimson, but migratory birds and they're furries in an isekai.

Anime girls versions of albums recorded by [your favorite band]

"Another fucking highschool SOL or shounen"
yours truly,
Japan

oppai loli swimclub

Cute girls doing cute things.

CUTE YAKUZA GIRL DOING CUTEMYAKUZA THINGS

Oppai loli dragons isekai in the nasu universe.

Foundation Anime taking place during three separate time frames.
1. The beginning of the Foundation
2. The War between the Empire and The Foundation
3. The Empire of The Mule.

Where's my advance payment?

You give me 1 million dollars.

Combat tournament anime in which fighters use weapons and skills from warriors before the age of their choice.
Also no magic bullshit.

>Anime Hari Seldon
>Anime Mule

Not sure how big The Foundation novels are in Asia.

Fund it, regardless.

60s style robo military action drama set during the cold war

Cute shotas doing cute shota things.

Cute girls doing PhDs in mathematics

>A slice of life show about a maid but all her cleaning equipment is personified moe lolis who moan when used for their intended purpose.

But foundation was shit

There are so many untapped resources for CGDCT. Bowling, skateboarding, billiards (my personal favorite), esports, fishing (another personal favorite), construction, medicine

Cute anime girl versions of body parts and internal organs, (not so) happily working together to make the body function.

In a fantasy world, a chosen one/gary stu/mc is sent to extinguish the demons and save the world. Lying in wait he learns that the demons are actually the good guys, doubts himself and prepares for a new life.
However it is revealed that the demons really aren't the good guys and saw this disguise as the only way to decieve the wrath of gary stu who continues living a lie, sealing the fate of humanity because of his indecisveness.

So, I Am Legend?

normal anime but whenever someone names a trope/accusation it instantly happens/becomes canon, throwing the plot around like a ricocheing bullet

I would legit watch this for watching things go to shit and fatefag powerlevel autism.

Ace Combat Anime.

Season 1, Cour 1: Start of the Belkan war to June 6, 1995
Season 1, Cour 2: From June 7th, 1995 to Avalon
Season 2: Cour 1: Start of the Circum-Pacific War to 8492nd Squadron
Season 2, Cour 2: Defection to SOLG

High school drama about a group of social "misfits" in a school. Throughout the whole show, we are shown subtle hints that something is not quite right with the main cast of characters such as them going to a school without school uniforms and the way their family members interact with them.
By the end of the show it's revealed that the characters have at most an iq of around 80 and is in special ed. The final or so episode is shown from the perspective of the people around them with normal intelligence.
The dialogue between the characters is a kind of low int speech translation.

MC has the thickest american accent possible, so people try to speak english to him/her but MC doesnt speak a lick of english, SOL

>historical figure
>genderbend them
>slice of life.
>magic
>moe

madoka x berserk directed by watanabe touhou x gundam directed by shinbo or hideaki ano or tomino

Uncensored high-quality hentai amine.

Why those time frames specifically? I know Second Foundation was not the best book in the series, but honestly Arkady Darell is more of an anime protagonist than most of the other characters in the series. The Mule would make a good antagonist, though.

>Girls with personality
>plot
>adult protagonists

Ninja Wars, it's basically Naruto, but without any Uchiha

I was just thinking of timeframes where you could do a story with a protagonist that isn't mentioned in the books.

Also, Bel Riose is best Antagonist

omoshiroi

Kill every otaku faggot in japan thus forcing anime companies to put out good shit for once.

Original horror anime, with the atmosphere of Another but with actual good writting and much more longer.

I gotta say it again: Yuri golf anime with cute girl golfers and cute girl caddies. I feel like that would print money.

anime
>average 12 ep series costs $2 million to make
>needs to make $3 million (50 thousand BD costing $60) to get that $1 million profit not including merch sales
Manga/Novel
>$4 a vol but only get 10% royalty
>7.5 million seller is needed for that $million profit
The industry sure is hard.

I miss it.

Fair, I hate to admit it but the generational nature of the series makes it a hard sell for a modern animation studio. Most likely you would have to invent some random teenage boy to witness the events unfolding.

Now that you mention it, Bel Riose would look incredible in an adaptation; his courageous, honorable nature is comparable to that of a classic mecha commander.

The American Civil War.

But as a mecha anime.

The sequel would be the American Civil War with more advanced mecha.

Moby Dick, but with cute high school girls

Call me, Ishmael

But Moby Dick is boring as fuck.

>being this pleb

It's about the deep emotions of revenge, obsession and brotherhood. And cute anime girls.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Big Bang Theory but anime.

>series for normies that makes fun of nerds
>as anime

This doesn't work. Only filthy nerds watch anime.

It also has 400 pages explaining pointless things about the whaling industry

I hate you

>explaining pointless things about the whaling industry
Would you mind it as much though, if it was explained by a cute anime girl?

Code Geass R3, but instead of whatever the fuck they're doing now, the whole season revolves around Lelouch being forcibly dragged from retirement to unfuck the world again while continuously bitching about the fact that they only managed to last 5 fucking years before they went crawling back to him.
>TL;DR: Lelouch spends the entire season acting like an angry old guy, complete with "Back in MY day..." stories
>HFW

Fund it

That's kind of almost sort of the plot of Getter Robo Go(the manga)

>anime girls do No Control
sounds probably awful

Mariko Gotō is pretty much an anime girl already so, whatever

Curling anime.

>Four player teams, the magic number
>Game based on planning and execution
>Tight pants & lots of bending over
>Shouting words of encouragement at each other is literally part of the game

It would be a miracle and you all know it.

*blocks your path*

I'd be her Moby Dick if you see what I'm sayin.

You'd be a giant, albino, man-eating whale that is the target of her psychotic rage and hate for ehich she will sacrifice everything and everyone she has in order to kill you?

The Nolan Batman trilogy, but with cute girls.

is this based on Romance of the Three Kingdom?

Yes. No matter who says it, if you spend 40 pages describing the tools used to cut whale blubber it's going to be dull.

Yeah.
It's shit,don't bother.

In the post-dystopian world during the Songoku period of the anarcho-capitalistic 56th State (formerly known as Japan, but bitches don't get to have names) of the ASS (Autonomous States of South-America, with North America consisting solely of Canada), this state is divided into many different enclaves protected by the NAP. Three great zaibatsus under the names of Hideyoshi-daimyo's Power Samurai (formerly known as the Japanese Self-Defense Force), the State of Japan (led by founder and CEO Tokugasu Ieyawa), and Cowabunaga Inc. (producer of such global hit anime like Loli Idol Shinobi Turtlegirls and I Used To Be A Normal High-Schooler Until Japanese And Power Samurai Scum Fooled Me Into Violating The NAP) seek to control all of the 56th, and are at constant war with eachother.

However, even in this hell, people still can't go without one basic need: pizza. To satisfy the pizza-needs of the whole 56th, an organization called IY Pizza Delivery (franchise of the Italian Yakuza led by the Super Itariyakuza Bros.) was founded to create and deliver pizza to customers within twenty minutes, else the Super Itariyakuza Bros. will personally give you your dorrars back. To prevent this, elite couriers called Pizzamurai are trained at IY High in the arts of pizza delivery. Each Pizzamurai is equipped with a military-grade Ferrari capable of transforming into a mech in case of combat situations. Should the Pizzamurai fail, then he's going to lose more than a finger.

The story follows our MC in his 15-20 minute long roadrages to deliver the pizza in time to different parts of the 56th while dealing with traffic, copycat Gundams, the erratic laws of the local enclaves and their (lack of) borders and personal security, a vat-grown Loli Idol Shinobi Turtlegirl who tags along with MC after escaping from the labs, and how the fate of the war for the 56th is altered by the delivery of a single 'pizza' in this cyberpunk mecha racing comedy action thriller...

youtube.com/watch?v=smt34ZmeczQ
I'd like to see them try

How much money do I need to make this a thing?

>esports
>sport

Maze Runner books (the book not the shitty movie) with nips.

Gone (by Michael Grant) books with nips.

Airborn (by Kenneth Oppel) books but with nips.

Lord of the Flies with heavy yaoi overtones

>Moby Dick
>tfw Moby Dick Isekai with levels and skills
Someone fund it for me.

I've seen this pasta'd a few times, and I still can't tell for sure if they've read Snow Crash or not.

>young adult trash

I need to rewatch lost in translation

So PriPri but Ange really is from the Black Lizard planet?

This is a 100 million dollars idea

This would be better with the "no roads" meme

so that you can steal it and tell me that nobody will believe me?

no thanks, bill.

Cute girls doing cute girls.