Condoms made in China too small, says Zimbabwe health minister

Small-dicked Chinese making condoms too small for big-dicked Zimbabwaeans!

newsinfo.inquirer.net/972420/condoms-made-in-china-too-small-says-zimbabwe-health-minister

Like those niggers would use them anyways

they could sell them to India since western condoms are too big for them

Niggers don't use condoms in the first place.
But it's true, chinese and korean condoms are hilariously small.

Plz make dem bigga china man, wez dont be needin mo baybays up in this africa piece nah yerrrd

I use condoms, you fucking cuck. Don't talk your shit because your bull doesn't pull out.

i think he means Africans not American Negros. Incidents of HIV are high over there.

KEK

I understand flips have kind of small dicks that they don't like to talk about.

y/n

I have a big dong, and I'm planning on going to china, should I just bring American ones?

*ahem*
nigger

>be nigger
>get angry

priceless

Asia is not 1st world. Bring anything you might need, including condoms that work.

Hey guys I heard penis sizes are a relevant political discussion, is that true?

shit is it really that bad? What things shoudl I seriously consider bringing other than medicine? Can I not even trust things like shampoo? I obviously can't bring enough food and water for a long stay

Depending on where you're going, I would at least bring plane-sized cleaning products and other basic necessities. It's not all a horror story, but you're better off thinking more like THE HAPPENING then thinking it's going to be as easy to get whatever you need at a whim than you can here.

fpbp

its been relevant since the bbc meme

this just sounds like another case of nigger ‘muh dicc’-ing. they think that sounds impressive saying “shit nigga dey dun ev make condumbs da size a MY dick.” they don’t even realize how pathetic it sounds to be complaining about an import that they can’t even manufacture themselves

>literal mutt replies
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

You're supposed to roll the condom on your dick, dumb fucking nigger. Can't niggers do anything right?

Pretty much this, condoms are incredibly stretchy and almost every human being on the planet can use the regular size.