Prison school

Why is she so fuckable?

I miss when the manga was still funny and enjoyable. Now it's like watching your dog slowly die.

I liked the ReDrop Fukukaichou spinoff

she was hot and desirable in the starting chapters but later on it just felt disgusting
she looks nothing like what she was first drawn, ginantic tits fat arm and big body, always sweating and shit.
She no longer looks like a highschool student at all.
Mari still looks hot and desirable, her body is drawn perfectly and didn't change

What's going on here? Why are her tits actually a normal size and not ridiculously big?

Did you want something like this?

Meiko was my least favourite USC girl, but man she looks good early on.

her face and body are to die for

Meiko is for impregnating, Moeko is for headpatting and cuddling.

Are you implying it isn't still? Because you're dead wrong.

>muh namek Calvary arc

While not as good as the first two arcs, it definitely is still enjoyable. If you binge it and didn't wait every week/month for the next chapter, it was easy to get through.

During the boys' escape from prison arc, her breasts were at their most magnificently ridiculous. Her chest adjusts in size somewhat to fit the story's current mood.

Thats like asking why Andre is sometimes a normal fat kid and why he's sometimes a goliath capable of letting 10 people ride on the peak of his back.

I read all the way up to chapter 150 when it was the latest chapter and planned on catching up soon. Did they really fuck her up? How about Hana?

She becomes a fatty.

That's the point fuck ass. She's an over the top parody of every fanservice oriented character.

Fetish fuel

As long as the only time she opens her mouth is to suck dick

I want her to rape me as punishment

is there a compilation of all her manga appearances

need for research

>>>/reddit/