Would an Anime on modern football work? Who do you think would be the villain team? Who are the heroes?

Would an Anime on modern football work? Who do you think would be the villain team? Who are the heroes?

Football or True Football?

I'm sure the nips can into soccer but it would take Hollywood to make an animated series about football

None of this weeby anime art style either we'd need traditional American comic book style eyes

It could work if they just copy the last world cup and make germany the hero team. Always winning until they job for no reason. Feels very japanese.

>modern football

true football

>what is giant killing

I feel like Germany is too strong of a team to ever be the typical underdog Japanese protagonist team.

You forgot your >
There is no true football other than the NFL's American Football

My favourite soccer anime is TSUUUbasa Chronicles

no, that's handegg

There was that one OVA about a Hollywood Actor that stared in an American Football movie

There is also an American game called True Dungeon, related to D&D, which may be more appropriate for fans of running around a big open field and never doing anything or scoring any points

Ah yes, NFL™ Red Blooded™ True™ American™ Football™ Paid and Sponsored by Doritos™ Mountain Dew™ Progressive™ McDonalds™ Ford™ Pringles™ Coca-Cola™ Papa Johns™ Chipotle™ Dominos™ Pizza Hut™ Audi™ Geico™ Nationwide™ Bank Of America™ Wells Fargo™ Nike™ Adidas™ New Balance™ H&M™ Wal-Mart™ Amazon™ Ebay™ ©

I guess I should explain my sarcasm for an international audience

I completely acknowledge that just like baseball there is a lot of strategy involved in dramaticdive that I don't appreciate, but I just don't get it

Cmon
Don't lie
Admit it
Those Super Bowl Ads (tm) are some of the best television you've ever seen

you realize that the only people making fun of football are US citizens. Everyone else thinks you are a bunch of uncultured retards that invent their own sports that no one else other than them plays so they can pretend that they are good at them.

MAGA

Greatest country on multi-Earth desu

You have the highest suicide rate of any developed nation. Let that sink in for a moment. The only thing you are good at is killing yourself.

I doubt that's true

What about Japan, especially if you include "natural causes" like what happened to my Russian uncle Pavlik?

Unless all those suicides are secretly murders that are being covered up

>What about Japan
suicide rate is really down, actually

It should be the classic tale of Villains being Elites and Heroes the underdogs but over time it is revealed that the Commission is corrupt as fuck and because several turn of events the teams get shuffled with a Commission team and Idealist Team facing off in the halls of the Leagues HQ building
or something

>op makes thread about football and even posts a picture of the according sport to clear up any confusion
>thread devolves to retards talking about suicide rates

Really makes me think

Death is a part of life

Basically the main part