Can we pinpoint the exact moment when Aniplex had Asuna have a boobjob?

Can we pinpoint the exact moment when Aniplex had Asuna have a boobjob?

In 2012 she was average but now all official art put her near Sugu levels.

Yes, actually. It's when the progressive manga started.

Sugu still has the best butt

BRRRRAPPBT

Sugu's were average until the anime gave her a boob upgrade. It's nothing new.

How tall is Asuna?

Did we ever got her official height?

No, they were still huge. They did make her even bigger in the anime, but mostly because they gave the characters more realistic proportions instead of Abec's stick figures.

Girls always get boob enhancements in promo art.

I want sugu to sit on my face. Subbed bd movie when

In the wiki says 168cm which is weird because she doesn't seems taller than the average female on the series.

I wanna give Asuna a boobjob if you know what I mean

you want to paizuri her cock with your breasts until she cums on your face?

In the webnovel, she's the exact same size as Sugu. Not a centimeter more or less.

I think he wants to cut her open and insert silicone gel-filled bags behind the muscle tissue in her chest area.

God bless Tawawa.

>silicone
Fat transfer is the superior breast augmentation.

Who the fuck cares?

Who gives a shit, where the fuck is Progressive Volume 5 (LN)?

mommy milk meme

Asuna physically aged like 3 years since the beginning of the SAO incident. It's obvious that she would get a lot bigger.

Did Sugu have a boobjob too?

Sort of. The reason Suguha ended up with cowtits is because Abec drew her that way. The webnovel and the original illustrations by Reki have her with an average bust.

That's what two years worth of virtual semen will do to you.

>The webnovel and the original illustrations by Reki have her with an average bust

Wasn't she flat like Silica?

Asuna was 15 at the beginning of SAO. Asuna is almost 19 in Ordinal Scale. I believe it was mentioned somewhere that body shape in SAO is pretty close but not quite accurate to reality. Asuna had a lot of body fat to regain after the long hospitalization.

Sugu wasn't an oppai monster in the WN either, no?

>Anonymous 09/19/17(Tue)22:13:42 No.1624448
They're both normal in the webnovel

Ordinal Scale is set less than a month after the last episode of SAO Mother's Rosario. Yuuki dies on March 29, 2026. Ordinal Scale is in late April.

thats the product of love, the more you love youre girl, the bigger her breasts will get as a proof of it

TWO

Women get fat when they get a steady boyfriend, op. Not that you'd know.

ROUND