If Hillary was elected president, those parkland kids would still be alive...

If Hillary was elected president, those parkland kids would still be alive. Cause she would have banned assault weapons on day one and shooting sprees would be a thing of the past, much like in Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXzB_vPvvYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. Trump is such a fucking massive failure.

how about providing a valid counter-argument then? too hard for you, drumpfkin?

>If Hillary was elected president
somebody would've fixed that error during the inauguration speech.
;)

Getting money from the arms industry and wanting to disarm the population only leaves one conclusion. War! A war would kill a bit more than 17 randos in some shitty school. Also she would have dropped dead after 2 years tops. Not so good for a Nation for their warmongering leader to keel over and die.

lets see, ww3, school shooting, ww3, school shooting. Ill take school shooting.

What exactly has the NRA done? People seem to imply the NRA gave that guy a gun and told him to shoot up the school.

I can't wait until they ban assault weapons so I can go on a shooting spree with my Sig Sauer P226 and achieve top score.

How's this one.

>those parkland kids would still be alive
yes, because there would be no reason for false flag shootings

If Hillary were president you'd be fighting the radroaches for your dinner OP, dumb bitch was going to war with fucking everyone.

So is Trump if he passes any further gun legislation.

Jesus Christ, I hate these bates not because of the b8ing but because I know there are fucking millions of retarded people out there that think like this

unacceptable. provide a source please or fuck off

The NRA is a kike controlled opposition group that has done nothing in it's entire history but take people's money and collude with the government to violate the 2nd Amendment. There is absolutely no reason for the NRA to exist in the first place. SHALL NOT INFRINGE.

We have to put them all out of their misery.

How would a ban stop a nutcase from getting a gun? Drugs are banned and junkies can still get them. Honestly the wall would stop more shootings than some ban that only law abiding citizens follow

Un arm all her secret service and body guards and we'll see the fucking bitch change her tune Real Quick! Die alteady pedophile child traffic fake school haiti scandal, Wheres Seth Rich!!!!

Hillary would've banned white males on day one and the country would've fallen apart. Now that I think about it, watching that from afar would be amusing. Maybe Hillary should've won?

>source at the top of the picture

School shootings are fake, so win win no WW3, fucking dems and some repubs and all media including fox still want War Bad!!!!

Fucking beef slab should have stayed in the Arbys freezer.

Burn the witch!

youtube.com/watch?v=WXzB_vPvvYE

I'll bite. Compare our homicide rate to Serbia's.

Burn that Goblin with fire.

Don't mind him. He's just slow because he has an ass as a location.