Tokyo ghoul re:

So how do you think this will end?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like more of pic related, since being Kaneki is suffering.

Yea I can see that

I'll just wait until someone else makes a thread

I stopped reading TG:re a year ago.
I have two questions;
Is it worth it catching up after so long?
>and
Who is pic related? Is that touka?

Hinami before being killed by Suzuya.

OP's pic is Hinami (lil imouto) preparing to defend Touka (Kaneki's pregnant wife) from Juuzou (Former psycho CCG sidekick, now new Arima)
Second pic is Juuzou using his Jason Quinque to penetrate Touka in ways Kaneki never could.

Kek did suzuya get any upgrades or anything? Or has he been, I dare to say... gotten any character development?

>new arima
I hope you're exaggerating, user

Literal plot armour

Nope, Suzuya is hailed as the improved Arima in the story.
Literally even has a new Arata Armor that is broken as fuck.

He got put in charge of the strongest human squad, is a part-time instructor for the oggai (crazy kaneki clone squad), still crazy strong but now with the experience and temperament to not get reckless. Also he's been a key asset in many CCG engagements since being handed this power.

Except all of this happens off screen and is only mentioned in the fucking footnotes once in a while just too make sure the audience doesn't forget about him.

Also Ishida's been hyping up a Kaneki vs Suzuya face off for a while with Touka's 'rotten womb' as part of the goings on.

With that all being said and done, he's one of the last few 'proper' CCG investigators under Furuta's reign, which should speak volumes about the state of the CCG.

Oh, by the way, Hide finally came back from the dead.
Just without a face, or a voice for that matter.

Holy shit anons

Oh yes, Touka and Kaneki had on screen raw sex and Touka is now pregnant and surrounded by the CCG while Furuta has big ambitions of a rape dungeon.

Not even kidding, a whole chapter from start to finish was Kaneki and Touka losing their virginities to each other by fumbling around and neither lasted very long. Tumblr, etofags, hidefags, toorufags and tooru fucking lost it that day.

The wild ride never ends.

How was Sup Forums on the day of Chapter 125?

Half cheering on their boy, half disappointed that ishida wasted an entire chapter on his not-doujin doujin.

AND

I mean I recently caught up today, while reading I guess I felt suprised at some things idk why I assume they were predictable to other people.

Dragon in two chapters.

What did Ishida mean by this?

No
It became the biggest troll series ever

The somebody screaming is Mr. (Cant read this), he lies in the backseat. He's been shot in the stomach, blood covers on him and the backseat.

Mr. White is the somebody else. Hes behind the wheel of the getaway car. Hes easily goinf 80 mph dodging in and out of traffic. Though he keeps driving for his life, he keeps talking to his wounded passenger in the backseat.

///
Fascinating.

There is also the possibility that no one actually died

Shitposting as usual everyone who didn't like the chapter was an Etofag everyone who did was a Toukafag.

Lot of argument about the relationship and timeline.

what caught me by surprise was the reason for mutsuki for going insane, i expected something completely different instead of him/her simply being in love with kaneki

>killing the literal best girl in the manga
yeah dropped, i endured far too much of Ishida's bullshit but i'm done

This is what ideal breeding stock for Kaneki looks like, trips confirm.
You may not like this, but this is how true Queen looks like.

Believing reverse-trap died... there's going to some frame out ass-pull or she'll eat big guy even through she was burnt to a crisp.

This is Kaneki's onahole, say something nice to her.

Not much to say she's half the person she used to be.

It's a reference to Tarantino's movie Reservoir Dogs.

Dunno why though.

I have no doubt she'll come back with a kakuja. First of all, her RC level was never stated and it was hinted she's been eating people.

I don't remember this chapter.

>it was hinted she's been eating people
Really? When?

Obviously Tooru's not dead, but god I really wish that faggot would just die.
It doesn't make sense for her to die right now, sense she hasn't even reached the peak of her narrative tension and hasn't face Kaneki yet, but still...
I'm just fucking WAITING for that Kakuja asspull and her "I wuv you" ranting. I hope Kaneki is the one who fucking kills her, but of course he won't.

saiko was trying to tell her that she could smell human blood on mutsuki.

Urie will be the one to kill her.

I'm pretty sure she ate that dude who captured her on Rue Island.
But if we mean like... human "people" then yeah, probably that too as pointed out.

Hopefully, since Mutsuki became obsessed with Kaneki her development has been boring as fuck. I'd feel much more interested in Urie killing her instead of having Kaneki do and kill just about everything.

He's just the strongest investigator remaining but nowhere near Arima's level although we haven't seen how much he can do with his Arata. Suzuya straight up lost to Kurona and had to asspull his Arata and get his entire squad to help him. He's not as strong as people are saying

>nowhere near Arima's level
>He's not as strong as people are saying.
No one's saying he is as strong as Arima.
People are calling him the 'new' Arima because he holds the same position in the CCG Arima did, and like Arima, is a one-man army supported by a small army.
If he dies and Saiko for example gains the position (and gets a bit stronger) she'd be the new Arima.

Also, Arima wasn't that strong either, otherwise he'd still be alive.

This exactly, Urie has a completely different vision of her in his head than how she is right now based off their heartfelt moment together in the auction arc and still is reluclant to believe that she's changed since Rueshima. Not only that but his love for her was just completely sidelined after she confessed to loving Haise even though it was Urie's sole motivation at Rue. Urie letting go of the past and trying to heal Mutsuki even if it means mercy killing her is the best way to go narrative wise.

Before Arima died, the powerscale was
1. Arima
2. Ken
3. Sen(?)
So, I'd say he was pretty damn powerful.
During his time, he was the strongest CCG operative.

Is anyone else as stoked as I am about the idea of a Ghoul Marriage involving biting each other enough to leave scars?

Like, how fitting and romantic is that? No homo.

I was just referring to what said
>Suzuya is hailed as the improved Arima in the story.

Arima was basically unbeatable. His death has nothing to do with a lack of skill. He let Kaneki win that fight.

It's pretty gay desu.

Urie and eto will save this manga!

Can't wait for Urie to finally put Mutsuki down. That tranny is so fucking annoying

>etofags fucking lost it that day
Thats actually fake, the only true thing is that we got a dedicated "toukafag" shitposter who was from chapters 122/132 shitting the whole threads
Since he left threads have improved their quality, those 10 weeks were SNK tier thanks to one shitposter
Remembee the t.etocuck t.fujo or the mad? Posting
On the good side the tumblr meltdown was great
I am still waiting for the superior sex chapter with urie and saiko though

>Rose arc
Those were better times. All downhill from there

>etofag here top 10 suicide methods
>you mad etocuck?
>t.fujo
>people hating the few actual toukafags here and hunting them down thanks to that shitposter
Damn those were dark times, at least etofags learnt to not take the bait thanks to that guy
Then the be the become posting era and then we got vancouverposting era
Damn these threads

It was
"Toukafag shitposter" on the after spoilers threads and be the become posting on the waiting ones
I am glad thats over

Final fight will be
Kaneki, eto, urie, saiko, amon, takizawa, kurona and hide (the one eyed slayers) vs dragon
Hide sacrifices at the end
Last chapter is eto writing her new book, Tokyo Ghoul
Extra chapter is 20 pages of urie fucking saiko and volume ilustrations are some lewd drawings of rize ishida used to masturbate with

Wait, is Eto still alive? I don't know why, but I remember her being dead...

No one ever dies in TG. Do you really think he'd off-screen Eto?

Are you the same guy who dropped tg one year ago?
Ishida asspulled a flashback in chapter 99 with kaneki and eto and never showed eto dying, and of the 6 squad members 3 dissapeared since that scene
Also agmon got killed by saiko and respawned at furuta rape dungeon, dogue and ape came back, hide came back as scarecrow and matsuri got killed and came back 20 chapters later
Literally everyone is alive except shirazu arima and secondaries like hairu torso karren and nutcracker

Have we ever doxxed any of the TG shitposters in the history of Sup Forums?

No I mean, I just recall her getting killed on screen. I'm not sure why, I might just need to go back a few chapters.
And at this point, i'm just wondering why I was ever afraid that Touka might actually die.
Why all this artificial tension and resurrection bullshit?

She was beat up pretty bad but still alive when Kaneki found her and she has retarded regen. There's no way she's dead

Tg shitposters are/were
Clownfags(alive, organization), Furutafag(dead), be the become poster(alive), Toukafag(dead), chibiposter(imageposting dead, textposting alive), and finally vancouverfag(alive because everyone likes vancouver) and big boy aurimafags(everyone)

>vancouverfag(alive because everyone likes vancouver) and big boy aurimafags(everyone)

Can you smell the circus Talker?

She looks like she dies in 86 because closes her eyes, but she keeps talking offscreen, chapter 99 happens later and she was fine, if you look closely she doesnt have arms at 86 begining and face has tons of scars, in 99 she already regened nearly every scar and arms are regenerating
Bitch has hack regen, she just doesnt expect kaneki saving her because she doesnt really know him so she left herself for "dying"
Same when urie said he was dead because he didnt expect based kuroiwa to do what he did

Well, normally Urine would be dead but the plot armor was too strong for an SSS rank.

It was pretty obvious kuroiwa was gonna die so it didnt make me that sad, but guy was based and a bro till the end, wont be forgotten

I haven't read this mango since best girl and keneki fucked. Did it definitively jump the shark? I got that impression, over a year ago, because the only place to go -- is down once you're at the top.

Compare TG to :Re, it's like Ishida left and one of the editors is desperately trying to keep his money train going

literally, down. Apparently there's a lost city under Tokyo that goes a mile+ deep

>one year ago
By best girl and kaneki fucked a year ago you mean eto and kaneki in chapter 56? Yeah, everything went downhill after that
We got a miniarc with urie that was pretty great compared to the rest of arcs we are getting though

And even Hairu was baited to return.

>one year ago
Chapter 56 eto vs kaneki you mean?
Re is basically
Tsukiyama>auction>urine side of this arc>shit>cochlea>rue/toukenromancerush>clownarc>24wardraid(literally present arc)
So yeah, it went downhill

100 Chapters later, we still don't have a reason for Nishiki hunting Torso other than "plot point"

Will you Eto fags give up? That ship was never gonna sail. That bitch was too damaged, even for Kaneki.

We have seen two characters with full Kakuja. And they haven't won a fight with anyone except cannon fodder

Being an Etofag doesn't mean you ship her with anyone, retard.

>That bitch was too damaged, even for Kaneki.
wat

I wonder if it's just me or if there is anybody else who noticed something about this ambush in recent chapters.
Ishida seems to obviously go for some twisted turn of the Anteiku Raid here, with E14, flowers, Suzuya playing the Arima role here etc.

Thing is and sorry if this is merely my own delusion but those fighting at the HQ now against the CCG:
Aren't they the very and single people who were not there during the Anteiku Raid?
Hinami, Touka and Yomo.

Likewise,.back then Kaneki was hurrying to get to Anteiku while this time he made clear he ain't going back to HQ.

Former Etofag here, what are the top ten (10) ways to suicide?

Future kanou arc
>Eto and his daddy and posible redemption plot point, and also facing kanou who backstabed her
>Kurona and the whole yasuhisa incident plot point
>Nishiki and Kimi plot point which probably has to do somehow with torso
>kanou backstory
>kaneki and rize third meeting
Arc is going to be rushed as hell right?

Either Touka's baby is full ghoul, and she's shooting herself in the foot eating all those boigahs or it's a half ghoul and Ishida is even more of a hack

Someone said it might be because his girlfriend worked for Kanou and Aogiri, just like Torso. He could lead Nishio to them

Didn't Eto fight off Ui, Suzuya, Kuroiwa and Shinohara? I wouldn't call those cannon fodder

Who talked about ship? Just saying if someone says "kaneki and best girl fucked one year ago" the only option is chapter 56, no one talked about shipping retard

How many times you want me to give you the list?lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

>rushed as hell
you mean long and drawn out ending suddenly with most of the fights being talked about in an after report?

Yeah, Eto raped them and retreated due to Arima as we now know they were actually working together.

she ambushed them and they were already wounded. Ui was the only one to put up a fight but then Arima showed up and chased her off.

>kanou arc will be posible gonna be final arc or penultimate arc
If I were ishida I would focus on kaneki/rize and kurona, giving eto a little of development but not focusing that much on her, giving her full development on the transition between that arc and vs V arc that should be the final one
Also I am a kuronafag, but she is probably gonna die in that arc
Nishiki and kimi shit should be resolved in 2/3 chapters, 5 chapters for eto and the rest for yasuhisa shit and kanou himself true motives

>implying punished ayato after loosing hinami and talker due to hamburgers wont meet arata too in that arc

>mfw when that was 20 chapters ago

Ayato will be literally yomo 2.0
I though talker was the last kirishima to survive, but if ayato survives this arc I think ayato will be the last one, specially after hinami death

Anyone else unrionically think Kaneki's talk with Hide at Anteiku in the anime is better than what happened in the manga when they met in the sewers? Of course what happened afterwards with Dorito face Arima was shit but that one scene was great

Ishida script of root a of kaneki and hide reunion was fucking godly, sadly it got thrashed by the shitty studio, still a good scene though

what was the original script of that scene? Must've been great if a butchered version is still that good

Talker death is probably going to be by giving birth to the child, I doubt ishida will give nips waifu a gross death

Qs had survived bigger wounds by that point.