Why do Africans and other immigrants have lower divorce rate that white people?

All of the stats used here on "black people" are based on African Americans. Africans like Arabs, Indians,Asians have low divorce rate. It is not in their cultures (I can only speak for Africans and Arabs tho,divorce is really shunned)

Why do white people have such a high divorce rate. I mean even in South Africa ,white people have the highest divorce rates

citizen.co.za/news/1561785/whites-likely-divorce-africans/

While African Americans are the outlier on everything. Why are white people have shitty family structures? They are only second to African Americans. This is embarassing

Other urls found in this thread:

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/870,573,869,36,868/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4010700/Honour-killings-India-soar-nearly-800-cent-leading-activisits-call-action-tackle-rising-crime.html
m.huffingtonpost.in/2016/12/07/honour-killings-reported-in-india-have-increased-by-796-in-a-ye_a_21622177/
migrationpolicy.org/article/college-educated-immigrants-united-states
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying niggers are getting married n sheeit.

Non-whites have a low marriage rate in general. On the rare occasion they do get married, it's only after the relationship is confirmed to be completely solid.

Non-whites have a much higher rate of children out of wedlock. It's like the movie Idiocracy.

Because we are plagued by Jewish influence.

You'll rarely ever find an African person from a divorced family lol, the "blacks leave their kids" stuff only applies to black americans. They have really different cultures but I doubt a neonazi cesspool has enough intellect to realize black Americans don't have anything in common with Africans

While black Americans are probably the least educated group in the u.s.a

Nigerian americans are the most educated group in the u.s.a, this highlights how different Africans are from black Americans.

All of this is lost on malfunctioning inbred racist brain tho

The Africans who immigrate are not smarter than the average African. They are only born in a family with privileges over other Africans unable to immigrate(Contacts with the right people ,more opportunities ,etc). Only idiots claim "the smartest came here" because they know it debunks their entire delusional racist worldview they fight so hard to spread like a terminal cancer

Proof?

Tpbp

i didnt realize africans immigrants were intellectual power houses until i watched black panther

Once again you ignore links that don't fit your ignorant racist worldview and speak out of your ass to justify why white people have shit family structures compared to the rest of the world

I mean I'm not a fan of Israel but god damn you losers are obsessed

>don't have anything in common

'cause they don't marry that often. who needs to make commitments when one can simply play good ol' "in-out" and collect EBT
On the other hand whites are still operating under old "moral family unit, don't dip your wick if ain't going to marry" while simultaneously being drenched by all the waves of feminism "liberation" which incidentally targets whites
Yeah, and I know how generalizing this is... but so is the question

Once again,this is based on African Americans you illiterate fuck, not African immigrants
Oh they are doing quite well

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/870,573,869,36,868/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431
Ffs

so sayeth hasbara, all bow and comply

Woah poor 3rd world countries have more crimes than 1st world countries, who would have thought? Shocking revelation!

>They don't marry

That's false

cuz wen u kilt de bich, u ain a divorce u a widow

Only in nigger neighborhoods

>you illiterate fuck
Why you mad tho :^)

You dare speak out of Turn Waite Boi, I barked at your audacity ARF ARF ARF ARRRRRRRRRRRRRFFF!

Whoa, white people build 1st world societies and black don't? Real detective you are

You mean nig nogs who get degrees and then go on to be over ientitled whiny bitches working in call centers with them? I love those guys.

that's false too
KEK

First it Africans are put in the same category as African Americans. Completely different cultures highlighted by how Africans strives while African Americans struggle

Second ,no way Indians have higher divorce rate than white people and are second to african-americans in having children in a single parent household

No, successful PhDs and people with masters

What indian are they talking about? Amerindian?

Its really simple shitskins and niggers do not consider women human beings, rather property. In this point of view how can a property have a right to leave anyone? No you simply have honour killings you faggots, can't call it a divorce if shes dead.

Of course an uncultured swine wouldn't know shit about non-white countries

The vast majority of African families here are married. They barely ever divorce.

naw... Hindu people are those who stay in India, those who come to other countries are dotheads... so I have no idea what he's talking about

What?

Oink oink, now go suck nigger's dick

exactly

Upvoted

It must be because only American Indians were fucked like African Americans

No way this applies to Indians from India

Just like the "black" people in this category don't separate Africans from African immigrants, as said earlier, while African Americans struggle with education, Africans strive, they have very good family structures.

That's like if we put Indians and american Indians in the same category because both can be called indians

Because girls are married at childhood, have their clits cut off and risk beatings, scorn and sometimes even death, if they divorce.

Niggers are too lazy to get a divorce

I think Indians are put under Asians.
I saw other posts with similar high divorce rates and it was talking about native Americans.

>Implying they actually get divorced instead of just leaving
>Meanwhile white wymnz will gladly take you to court and leave you with as little as possible along with a crippling child-support payment that will overwhelmingly not be spent on child-support
>Being this obvious of a bait thread by someone with a good understanding of, but no mastery of english

People who practice this bullshit are not the same African who immigrate. + That's only in certain parts of africa. + If it was the case,they wouldn't strive so well in america

God you people have a rotten brain, trying to find the dumbest bullshit reasons

You don't really know some immigrants right ? :D
people leave their wife's and kids in the millions to get to europe or whatever..they don't divorce because they simply kill the women if they even think about it.
just read news from europe every fucking day they stab women who they knew for 3 weeks when they look in the wrong direction for to long...
Especially muslims are the worst

>Higher acceptance rates for minorities are universities

shiver me timbers!

Speak English you Nigger

This is lost on them

Btw I know an African neurosurgeon (brother of a good friend of mine, they are all doctors in his family) married to an Indian doctor from a rich family (millionaire family). I went to the wedding, I was quite surprised some Indians were able to look past their deep racism and caste system. And they are incredibly wealthy Indians (they are wealthy Africans too but they grew up poor till the first brother made it in medschool. Education is cheap in the province they are from,there's also no affirmative action not that it matters )

Anyway glad to see some people are able to look past racism. I mean some members of their extended family are surely racist. (Like he told me the bride's brother told him to not mind a "crazy Indian" that was crying at the wedding,it's because she was racist"

I'd actually post pics if this wasn't a racist shithole. + You're unfortunately most likely as racist as the Nazis here if you browse this place

Because they have a lower marriage rate you absolute retard, especially at younger ages.

Honor killings happen all the time in India and even Saudi Arabia. Local Islamic courts sentence women to death.

This is only in u.s.a and some parts of Canada lol, if they become doctors, they would have made it regardless. I know a family of doctors from my province (no affirmative action here) they would have gotten in if they were somewhere with affirmative action too, doesn't mean shit.

Because niggers don't go through divorce. They just walk out and never return. That or they kill their wife.

>Bad at reading stats, he decides to pull shit out of his ass

Read the articles

>Happens all the time in India
Sauce for "all the time"?

is pretty high here desu. this is more of a cultural/ religious thing, sooner or later everyone will have high divorce rates, marriage is a scam

So I'm curious to see your take on the wall of text I posted about my friend's bro marrying an Indian girl. Does it piss you off? Or do you not care? If that's the case, is it because "sh-she will play the toll anyway!" like an inbred lunatic or is it because you genuinely don't care

I mean I'm not even an user here, I'm curious what kind of minority browses this shithole

dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4010700/Honour-killings-India-soar-nearly-800-cent-leading-activisits-call-action-tackle-rising-crime.html

You middle easterners are fucking nuts.

>I'm curious what kind of minority browses this shithole

This place is mostly minorities dude, have you ever seen pics of the Sup Forums meetups?

why are you using a meme flag?

I'm from Tunisia actually

But this coming from a lunatic who browses a site full of racist propaganda and retarded conspiracy theories with extremely gullible and dumb users

That's weak lol

Self hating minorities living around that place,it doesn't count

Ahh. I missed it.
Also, I don't get what you want? My opinion on your friend's brother marrying an Indian girl? Why should I care?
Yeah. People are reporting. Just like more people are reporting rapes. Honour killings are a problem, but 251 out of 1.3 billion is "happens all the time"? And
>Daily mail
Kek.

Read the post and you'll see why. At least every losers on this site goes on suicide watch and damage control everytime it happens

I don't believe anything posted on this board, anymore.

Jeez you tell me user

UR A RUSSIAN Internet Research Agency BOT... check out the news... u have been found out.

My Habibi, it's even reported on news sources that always apologize for Muslims.

m.huffingtonpost.in/2016/12/07/honour-killings-reported-in-india-have-increased-by-796-in-a-ye_a_21622177/

Fuck, I'm busted. When do I get my paycheck from the Kremlin?

Indian Americans don't do that,what's your excuse?

Look up spousal rape rates in those same countries.

Talking about immigrants here

Daily mail is a fucking joke and you should off yourself for even linking that.
And now, posting a Huffpo source?
I didn't ask for news site source. Most of these give other media as their source. I was asking for the study which conducted the study.

And yeah, no shit Sherlock. They are a problem. But 251 people out of 1.3 billion people doesn't make it a common occurrence.

Were we talking about American citizens? In that case, yes. Until recently, we only allowed in the best and brightest from India.

Mate, I don't care. I lurk pol mainly to watch the mental gymnasium.

Asking for the source which conducted the study*

I like how you ignore Nigeria having a higher homicide rate than black America, despite saying they were better that African Americans.

because as much as Sup Forums lumps all non-white conservatives together into one big globalist army most non-american non-whites still have very strict traditional values

Also, read the article. Like I said, people are reporting them more.

>This spikecould be a resultof more vigilant reporting of these crimes, which largely go unreported

It was reported by every major news network, I simply presented you with far right and far left news reports on the matter.

pfff..canacuck peasant..bow down and shut up canada is our bitch

Oh so you're like me then. Yeah this place have the wildest mental gymnastics in this world

And 251 out of 1.3 billion isn't a common occurrence like you said.

Hey bro, we might need you in the future. At the current rate, China will rule the world for centuries.

3rd world country, no shit. When talking about Nigerians in America, they become more educated than your average white person

hard to serve the divorce papers if you cant find the father

late aussie banter

Haha black panther was the best movie to be released in decades everyone loved it except racist white nogs on pol. Soon blacks will be race mixing with everyone its only the beginning of the end for you white men better start enjoying while it last cucks.

They do not have many divorces because they either rarely get married in Black American's case or in the native Black Africans case they have a culture that makes marriage extremely beneficial to the man so he would never want to divorce and the woman simply has no say in the matter.

t. Delliousional white trash

"Nigerian americans are the most educated group in the u.s.a, this highlights how different Africans are from black Americans."

LOL nice attempt at deception there Schlomo to bad I see through your tricks. One it is true that Nigerian Immigrants have a higher then average rate of education but that is true of many other groups of legal immigrants who underwent a selection process. There are numerous groups of Immigrants that have much higher education rates then them with the highest being Indians.

Now this is clearly a product of super selection, when it comes to country's that aren't complete dumpster fires the (((people in charge))) for some (((inexplicable reason))) reason do not let just anyone in. The averages in their native countries are quite low and the higher then average rate of education among these immigrant groups is clearly a result of skimming of the top.

Lastly allot of these immigrants have degrees from their own countries and we have no idea how valid these degrees are.

migrationpolicy.org/article/college-educated-immigrants-united-states

What's up nipples?

Do people actually save screencaps of social media posts from chinese women as shitty bait for Sup Forums? Man, sometimes I feel bad about myself but I'm grateful I'll never be this pathetic

My people still rule the world either way tyrone.
Anyway enjoy your shithole and gibbs.

feminism not as strong as white women

We are not fooled by your deceit.

don't get it.. guy has zero chin

Your comment implies they get married in the first place.

>First it Africans are put in the same category as African Americans. Completely different cultures highlighted by how Africans strives while African Americans struggle

Yeah no, the only reason some groups of African Immigrants due better is because they are super selected and also benefit from affirmative action(And are functional enough to actually use it.). Indians in the US are far more educated and successful but they are also way above the average of their own country of origin.

in black culture they're considered married once they share the crack pipe

not much, just chilling
How are you?

Yeah sure, you can keep telling yourself that but it doesn't make it any less of a lie.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/

They have Melanin which makes them highly attractive to people of other races who tempt them because of this.
It's understandable because Melanin is the most rare and valuable natural resource in the world.
The wealth of the United States of America is based on the exploitation of Melanin.