Is Koi to Uso a candidate for worst anime ending of 2017?

Is Koi to Uso a candidate for worst anime ending of 2017?

I'm not even sure if it really qualifies as an ending.

I'm watching right now, not through even half of the episode and I don't feel like watching anymore

It was a good show only because of Lilina. At the end they kissed consensually, but it's still a bad ending

>expecting closure from an adaptation of an ongoing series

/thread

A man is born with two hands so that he might grasp two waifus while his gar friend grabs the ass and plows him from behind

>watching adaptions of ongoing series at all when they exist purely for marketing and will never be completely animated

It was good enough for me.

Has the manga revealed Misaki's secret?

Well, music in the show was great at least - i'll probably start reading it.

No, though I believe that she is infertile, thus never receiving a notice and being paired with MC at the onset. Once her child rearing capabilities were deemed futile, they changed the pairing to Lilina.

I suspect the same thing.

I'm not glad it ended, but I'm glad it's over.

No it made me undrop it actually.

The kiss animation was cringeworthy

> being this stacked with great tits, ass and childbearing hips
>infertile
>flat, lanky, thin girl that used to have weak health
>is fine
Wow

Was that faggot friend paired with someone in the manga?

Why does this shit look so absolutely fucking gay holy shit it grosses me out.

Koi to uso? More like kuso, am I right boys?

Fucking bullshit.

>PLEASE READ THE MANGA FAGGOT

So who is winning in the manga?

Big boobed childhood love interest.

For fuck's sake.

I just liked the opening made my inner nigga dance

That's amazing if it's true. Misaki BTFO

What would the almighty, all-knowing government do if a fertile guy absolutely didn't want children? Would they choose an infertile girl as his wife?

It'd just be social stigma.

What would the government do in this case? The guy can't harmonize with a person who wants children, so the government might as well put the fertile guy who doesn't want children together with the infertile girl. Or am I wrong?

This.

Kado already won that.

Kado had a hilarious and entertaining ending, and said fuck you to all pretentious fags. I loved it.

This one is just a crap non-ending.

I didn't watch it so I can't tell for sure but Re:Creators is a firm candidate and Virgin Soul is doing everything in its power to take that title

Lilina

Still better than Hajimete no Gal

At least someone incontestably won there. And it was good.

I was drunk while watching re:creators but besides the ending not being "soda's creation kills altair" what was so bad? His dead girlfriend coming back and lezzing out with her OC doesn't seem too shitty, considering all the dumb things that already happened like Selesia dying.

Altair killed good characters and tried to destryo the world yet she got everything she wanted and created her own universe. All other creations went back to their worlds, except doing so meant forgetting everything that happened in the real world so they effectivily died. All but shark who didn't appear at all and Meteora who just said that staying in the real world made her lose her powers so she could stay, making even more true that the other creations died for nothing. Finally, Meteora is writing a novel, it's called Re:Creators

>no nisaka
Fuck that shit

>except doing so meant forgetting everything that happened in the real world so they effectivily died
That's your headcanon though, just like the "blender dimension". The creators of the survivors even made the ECF canon in every case, Yuya and Syo are allies now and Erina is alive.

And there is more to justice than just vengeance. The ending they planned (with Sirius winning) would be the exact same for everyone else except with less people happy. Not the most heroic option.

So if someone popular kills a hobo we should let him free because more people will be unhappy if we jail him? Nice justice

When someone goes with 'why not both' bullshit next time, I'll show him this shit.

If that was caused by some irresistible coercion (such as this extreme case being created as a villain by the gods themselves) or because of a mental illness I'd prefer him to be protected/treated than executed.

Literally, what's the problem?

Maybe Misaki has inoperable cancer.

So dangerous people that mean harm to everybody around themselves should get everything they want if they can pull a third rate sob story. Again, nice justice

That's the benefit of her being the winner though, they were trying to execute her (even though her only crime was killing some characters that the creators kill by the thousands, and some vague and unproved if even possible to be executed conspiracy against the universe) . The correct approach would have been helping her since the start, but things ended up right anyway.

Thank God I dropped this overdramatic romance bullshit.

Yeah fuck losers, they don't have rights. Also, fuck those she killed in the real world, other people write people dying when they are just ideas in fiction so it's A-OK. Who cares if she was doing everything she could to kill all life in the planet, she didn't succeed so we'll never know if she would do it even though that was what she wanted. Yep, let's help deranged dangerous people, they obviously deserve it more than good or hard working people

>Yep, let's help deranged dangerous people, they obviously deserve it more than good or hard working people
I'd rather a system that keeps everyone, including good and hard working people safe, rather than something oriented towards satiating their thirst for vengeance that doesn't even really promote the former.

I can't believe no one removed worst girl yet.

So now stopping threats is vengeance? What a nice system, it really helps those killed by said threats. Sucks for their family and friends, asking for justice is vengeance and that is wrong

Why the fuck can't Japan write a good love story? Why is it always a beta MC with a harem of his choosing?

I wish they stopped doing these stupid love triangle stories. They never go fucking anywhere if it's popular because the writer will start dragging it out on purpose

Dear god the mc looks like the biggest faggot in the world

We had Tsuki ga Kirei and Kuzu no Honkai earlier this year.

I'm pretty confused by the situation with the manga for this show.

I've read the manga up to volume 6, which is the latest one that seems to be out, and it finished on chapter 26. But when I see people talking about the manga, they often mention chapter numbers over 100.
what gives? did translators re-do the chapters? did the author themselves change the chapters when they released it as volumes?

But the japanese birthrate was saved !

It's not even that. If he actually told them he wanted them both, it would be one thing, but what we got was him essentially deciding that he can't decide and taking a pic with them.

Why don't you just check?

>what we got was him essentially deciding that he can't decide
This happens when the writer stops being paid when their manga ends

>Kuzu no Honkai
>good anything
People like you deserve no better than Koi to Uso.

Hey it was the worst anime opening and middle of the year so having the worst end too isn't that much of a stretch.

>worst anime opening

The only reason it was bad is because Nisaka got shafted

So mangafags, what's the deal with Nisaka, since the show kinda completely forgot to explore his arc. What's the deal with him being gay, and lying to Yukari about it? Because that stupid kiss scene and the OP made it seem like he'd be a bit more of a contender. And what's the deal with him and Misaki being secretive and shit? I thought they were implying they got paired up (in which case, why not all just share Yukari? Easy fix) but then that never got explored either.

This, the OP was top fucking tier.

According to mangafags Nisaka gradually fades into the background and the triangle cements itself around mc and the girls.

This anime is shittier than the soap operas my mom watches. Interesting premise but I had to drop it myself halfway.

I'd rather have watched a nice love story of this where the blue haired bitch didn't exist

Why even bring him into the situation at all then?

To gross me out of course. Ew gay males.

For DRAMA value.

Fag.

But it didn't achieve even that. It was all like "oh yea, he's a fag" and then that's it. It annoys me because the show sold itself as some weird love quadrangle, but it did nothing in the end.

That would actually be a good twist.

I'm so mad i'm not even going to read the manga just in spite of those fucks
YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO

>inb4 the ending is MC marrying Misaki but having a child with Lilina

>My husband's child

Probably.

They should have had nisaka pair with misaki
nejima could have his love triangle bullshit without anyone getting hurt and nisaki could go off and fist some dicks or whatever those homos do

Nisaka a shit. A SHIT. I legitimately either hated or didn't care for anyone on this anime though

>dfc AND cowtits brides
>gay scene (boys)
>gay scene (girls)
>a Misaki literally curing autism
>handholding

Kids these days are too entitled.

This is my headcanon now.

They wanted to make him relatable to those Japanese nerds who won't help improving the country's birth rate.

Ririna character was fucking retarded, She didn't know what she wanted and just fucked up the show with her bullshit.

Who in his mind gives up on someone and then immediately asks him to "practice kissing"? This is just stupid

Why didn't Ririna request practice sex?

why did all the other males have normal eyes but they gave nejima the bug eyes like a woman