Precure

Are the Kirakiras names an indication of flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFfsTeExwbQ
toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/recipe/recipe32.php
desuarchive.org/a/thread/161412003/#161442195
desuarchive.org/a/thread/161212640/#161245728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did the other thread get nuked?

Why precure remind me of that poney cartoon?

Faggot mods are probably trying to make more room for one of the 5 DB threads currently shitting up the catalogue.

>make a stupid template thread
>it dies with hundreds of replies
>make a genuine discussion thread
>nuked at 50 replies

It's like the mods want this board to be bad or something

Bib helping out next episode
this can't go wrong

What are the odds that Kira goes full on gay with Bib and CL?

She's such a dumb brat but she's so cute I fucking hate it when anime does this to me

Bless the Bib

quite some fanart of Bib becoming her plaything

if she has no home and has to live with Ciel
The writers might have some fun with that
feel free to beat dog and cat at their own game

Please post more kig bib!

Did GoPri have the gayest generals?

Bibury surrounded again

Close made up for the rest of them.

Fucking dropped.

If we don't put a question in the OP, they'll delete the thread.

I didn't mean gay as in bad. I meant they seem like literal homosexuals.

The new series trademarks should appear next month.
>Showtime Star Precure

I can't wait for the first all idol precure team.

>ダンスイング!Pretty Cure Unit

That sounds cancerous.

>idol precure team.
of course. we needed more idols

Kig JAV when?

The singing will be not be the main theme so it's not idols, only dancing to beat the bad guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFfsTeExwbQ

Can't wait.

Want? The board is dead for a long while now.
>loli threads nuked and purged
>"hey boy wanna /ss/" and "come to onee-san, boy" threads up and running for days
You can also guess the average age of the users nowadays.

Nah, I think Sup Forums's users have always been mostly underage, that makes sense since anime is for kids, I just think the kids these days are getting shittier, mostly because they have their own cancerous preconceived notions of the internet from other social networking sites unlike many of the older users here.

Loli threads are kind of shitty to be fair, but still better than 90% of this board and still more fun too, so I agree with you there. Lately /pc/ and /ai/ have been the only places to safely talk about that certain word that rhymes with "bunny" and starts with a "c." I'm starting to think the mods are underage too, they're just fucking deleting everything that's not a shounenshit general.

I think you might be more right about that than I want to admit.

Reminder that Bibly is actually an old hag. Since Noir's power is no longer sustaining her, she'll start to age back to her actual age.

To the user who posted it in the last thread:

I've been deceived...
Noir-sama left me behind...!
Biburi...

That's why you came to me isn't it?
You turn to the one you should hate for help...!
You're wrong! I've never-

Merci!
Everything is fine now, I'm here!
Ah... Uh...

C-ciel, we still have to defeat Noir!

>the young people are fucking up my VHS copies of anime directly from japan
>the young people are fucking up my usenet group
>the young people are fucking up my myspace
>the young people are fucking up Sup Forums

I guess that young people will never change.

>to avoid being labeled a general you have to adopt general behaviour
These new rules are ass retarded.

I've seen worse days.

This artist is obsessed.

>the young people are fucking up my VHS copies of anime directly from japan

Said no one ever. Besides, young people will always fuck things up, that's their job. The young are liberal and the old are conservative, generally. And so, when we have too many young invading at one time, it really will fuck things up. I mean facebooking shounenkids are clearly the majority of Sup Forums at this point, and once they are the majority, they are essentially Sup Forums. The problem is not that kids change things, because that is a given: the problem is the in and out fluxes of kids are not in balance. And now we have mods who don't give a shit about Sup Forums, and who see that the kids are the majority, and then concede to them and start deleting precure threads just because it's cool to and deleting loli threads because they're all collectively triggered.

I liked her better when she had zombie skin

Pretending to be an oldfag doesn't work when you cry about not being able to post shitty Sup Forums memes in the same post.

I'm pretty new though (here for about 3 years) never said I was old. Just saying this board has been getting worse lately. Not sure if it's long term or not, I hope not, but it has been getting worse. Mostly cause of the mods though.

I want to hug her and tell her I'll never leave her (till death do us part).

CL's girfriend is a cutie.

Will CL ever accept the funny bunny as a sister-in-law?

No

I want to mofu-mofu Mirai's miraculous chest!

>toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/recipe/recipe32.php
Kangaroo Cupcakes
Difficulty **

Ingredients (yields 6 muffins of 7cm/3" diameter)
>Cupcakes
60g unsalted butter
80g caster sugar
pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
A|120g cake flour
|1tsp basking powder
70mL milk

>Buttercream
100g egg white (~3 med. eggs)
130g powdered sugar
200g unsalted butter
4tsp cocoa
3Tbsp mango powder

>Decorations
1 chocolate pen (brown)
Decorating sugar, as needed

Preparation
- bring the butter and , eggs and milk to room temperature
- sift the dry A-ingredients (flour + baking powder) together
- line the muffin tin with paper cups
- preheat the oven to 170C/340F

Instructions
1. Let's make the cupcakes. Cream the butter in a bowl using a rubber spatula. When it becomes smooth, add the sugar and salt, then beat with a whisk or hand beater until the mixture becomes white-ish.
2. Add the beaten egg little by litter, beating throughout.
[Ichika: If you add the egg all at once, the mixture might shatter so add it little by little!]
3. Sift half of the dry A-ingredients and stir. Add half of the milk and mix with a rubber spatula until it becomes smooth.
4. Sift the other half of the A-ingredients in and add the rest of the milk and mix again.
5. Divide the batter equally between the 6 cups of your lined muffin tin and bake the muffins at 170C/340F for 25-30 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool.
[user: You can poke the muffin with a toothpick to check how done they are. If it comes out dry, they're done!]

6. Let's make the butter cream. Place the egg whites and powdered sugar in a heat-safe bowl and beat with a whisk.
7. Heat up some water in a small frying pan, then use it as hot water bath for your egg white mixture. Set the bowl in the pan and continue beating until it reaches 60C/140F, then remove.
8. Whip the egg whites with a hand mixer until it reaches a stiff meringue texture, around 5 minutes.
9. Add the softened butter to the egg whites around 2-3 tablespoons at a time, blending each time with the mixer.
[Ichika: The butter must absolutely be softened and added little by little. Otherwise it's sure to separate!]
10. Separate the buttercream into two bowls, with 1/4 in one and 3/4 in the other. Add the cocoa powder to the smaller, 1/4-portion bowl and mix with a spoon.
11. Add the mango powder to the larger, 3/4-portion bowl and stir. Now you have two different colours of buttercream.
12. Pack a piping bag fitted with a large round tip with the mango buttercream, and ice the muffins with a layer of it.
13. Pack a piping bag fitted with a small round tip with the cocoa buttercream, and draw a parent and baby kangaroo, with the face, ears, arms and tail.
14. Wet the tip of your finger and flatten out the surface of the kangaroo faces, then use a bamboo skewer to draw details onto the face, ears and arms.
15. Warm the chocolate pen in hot water, then draw on eyes and a nose on their faces.
16. Finish by placing decorating sugar on the cupcakes as you see fit.

Previous:
Chick cake pops
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/161412003/#161442195
Gummy whales
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/161212640/#161245728

thank you user

Teenagers are awful, digits confirm. JS cures are unstoppable, JK cures on suicide watch again.

Interesting.

That movie was mint.

Parfait kig is adorable.

Honestly I only visit Sup Forums for /pc/ so even if I wasn't a newfag to this board (only here since GoPri) I still would have no idea what's going on. It sure does sound awful though.

Are the kids so ugly they had to censor them?

No those are just the shitty HaCha extra cures no one cared about

Every little girl is potentially a HaCha cure, so yeah. Their parents aren't though. They'd fail the purity test like Masuko Mika's aunt.

MPEG-2 is shit, news at 11.

HaCha BD rips never. GoPri BD rips never. Maho BD rips never. KrKr BD rips never. Idol Precure BD rips never.

the resolution is fucked

Showa Precure: FW - Fresh
Heisei Precure: HC - GoPri
Neo-Heisei Precure: Maho+

Diaper