God is dead

When was the first documented case of fidget spinners in manga.

I dont understand, whats the context?

boku no fidgetto supinnaa

yay

Latest chapter of Aharen.
MC's imouto(male) fell for the meme, bought a fidget spinner, grew tired and gave it to the MC.
Next day in class, MC is spinning and Aharen-san wants to try it.
A few days later she's a pro-MLG spinner addicted to fidget-spinning.
Aharen then quits and returns the winner winner fidget spinner to the MC who quickly starts spinning.
End of chapter.

Spin to win baby

Nigga the Male Mc of Aherhen-san is really fucking autistic, even more so than the titular autist, if theres anyone with the right to play with aspie toys it's him

link to the chap pls

The picture reminded me, whatever happened to Seki-kun? Is it still going?

Seriously, what's so fun about these things? I can't undestand how that shit become so popular.

>MC's imouto(male) fell for the meme, bought a fidget spinner, grew tired and gave it to the MC.
Huh.
Same happened with me and 2 of my nephews

I don't get it either, my lil' brother got like 4, one day I decided to spin one and then I was spinning one while posting on Sup Forums, I just felt the need to do it.

understand*

It's hypnosis that's effective on autists.

At least I get why MC got into it.

Its a very basic gyroscope. When you make it spin and move around, it feels weird on your hand, plus people seem to like watching things spin. Thats the very basic function of spinning tops, and even beyblades
But the massive grow of it is pretty unjustified

I swear it's some weird from mouth to mouth popularity thing

My grandpa got me one since "It's what all the kids are using" even though I'm 20. I have it in the computer desk and I spin it sometimes, it's not the greatest thing but it's so easy to just pickup and use that you just end up doing it

Fug

This is the result of subtle social engineering. Most out of the blue memes lately follow in the same vein.

He who controls the memes controls reality.

The one about the glasses vidya girl who does weird shit while walking to school had Pokemon Go too.

It all returns to zero

You know what's the fun thing, that I think exactly the same, yet the other day I went to my work and one of the kids left his spinner just there, so I started spinning it, and when I realized it was 2 hours late already, what the fuck.