Look at him now, beggin for his fuckin life

Look at him now, beggin for his fuckin life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63zCFSm-fuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3jFqhjaGh30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it federal pound me in the ass prison?

Prolly a white collar prison

I normally abhor prison rape jokes and the like, but he adores black masculinity so it will be a good fit.

>go against the narrative
>"It's selective prosecution time goy!"

David Duke, Dinesh D'souza, Pauline Hanson, Andrew Anglin - the list goes on and on.

I thought his name was David Hogg. Now it's Martin something unpronounceable? CNN needs to get their false flag in order if the goyim are to be properly hoodwinked.

What did this guy do?

Guilty of capitalism while gentile.

he is a white boy who masqueraded as a jew so managed to get a hold of insider trading info and made a fortune, then bought the company that owned the leading aids treatment patent and bumped the price up so niggers and fags died from it more readily
then butthurt jews found out he wasn't a jew and now he is going to prison for the same thing that jews get away with

remember a year ago, he was laughing on 12 hour streams about how he was going to get case dismissed.
and then about how he'd get 6 months tops.
and then about how he'll get time served and parole.
and now, he begs for his life, as the judge denied all his pleas a couple days ago, and its looking at 10-20 years minimum, and getting out of a maximum security prison when he is 55.

talk tough shit, don't be surprised when it gets handed to you.

btw all these images are really old. He's gained about 30 pounds of muscle now, and has a full beard/long hair.

Fraud like everyone who plays around in the finance market, unfortunately he drew the ire of the Democrat elites for shitposting about Clinton and utilizing capitalism to his advantage. So they took him for everything.

lol get fucked faggot. never understood why Sup Forums worshiped this guy so much

spoiler alert: cantwell is getting the hammer too. He's looking at 20-40 years.

>remember a year ago, he was laughing on 12 hour streams about how he was going to get case dismissed.

uh he is in for something different you dumb fuck

Uh, they got him, you dumb fuck.

Lol how funny would it be if he got pozzed while he's inside and then can't afford his own medication after all his money and assets get seized?
I would lmao to myself quietly fo sho

Unironically trying to "fool" the judge.

>maximum security prison

Lmao he's not gonna be sent in one of those

He was Bernout Bernie supporter. Dont feel bad for him at all.

Mix of these two, the jews wouldve let him walk off but when he fucked with hillary he made enemies in the system at an unfortunate time

yeah im just meming that, but he is getting 10-20 years
but it will be in camp fed
single rooms, non-physical labor, tv, book shelf, lots of yard time, and computer time. good food.

Sometimes rich people in America go to tennis prison just for being rich, nobody really understands why

Just read the he testified before Congree and then tweeted later that day ""Hard to accept that these imbeciles represent the people in our government". I guess no one told him he was just a goy? Goys aren't allowed to talk like that

basically
youtube.com/watch?v=63zCFSm-fuQ

I think about that scene every time I slice garlic

wow
such a punchable face

Goys are not allowed to be highly successful in business endeavours in Jew York if they do not pay off the Jewish mafia.

how do i apply to one of those

Will you shut the fuck about Jews already? Progressives are the fucking enemy, jew or no jew

he had it coming. I guess the BSAA is not ready yet to tackle down bigger threats

Don't commit a violent crime and be kind

I fail to see where's the difference.

Lol, he ran a ponzi and got caught.

Seriously he got prison buff?

And I speak and act for my people, you do the same for yours.
It's a fair battle and we'll see at the end who wins.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISRESPECTING THE WU TANG CLAN

Among other stuff he offered a reward for anyone getting a sample of hilldogs dna...

Shrek is /sortofourguy/

Haven't you heard of the Holocaust? We are supposed to talk about Jews all day, every day. Get with the program, goy

but it sounds comfy :(

that dude is mossad

Because you're making us look fucking stupid with "muh Shadow Government", political movements are waging war and we have the advantage for the moment, most Jews are actually conservative and not involved in government, but you're fucking it up with your retard nat sosh ideas

>spends all those years being a narcissistic little shit
>reality kicks him right in his stupid ass
>begs like a little gutless shit
>mfw

this evil subhuman vermin is getting sentenced in 7 days. i REALLY hope the judge sees what a vile scumbag this creature is and slaps his cowardly faggot ass in prison for 20 years minimum.

It's not comfy to be in prison, it's like groundhog day but boring.

Shkreli did nothing wrong

That was a joke

this is getting old

he attempted to mass murder hundreds of thousands of people potentially more as many as he could get I assume.

niggers and fags aren't people

Why can't I find a nice aryan girl like her to settle down with?

>worked for a pharmaceutical company Valeant that effectively worked as a hedge fund
>company aggressively expands and acquires other pharmaceutical companies but doesn’t give a fuck about developing new drugs just shareholder profits
>set up fake pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and jack up drug prices
>rip off shareholders and gauge sick people

Enter Martin Shkreli, pictured

>the lying is catching up
>house of cards company is about to come down
>in a brazen cash grab before the shit hits the fan shkreli jacks up the price of a lifesaving drug
>patient cost goes from A few hundred dollars To ~$300k a year
>shkreli becomes the smug, rather eager face of "big pharma" greed
>Testify before Congress and smile defending yourself when people ask you about sick people
>never turn down a chance for publicity/exposure
>Embrace the title of "most hated man in America"
>Paint giant target on your back
>Get off Scott free for initial price gouging
>Get btfo for securities fraud later after people start digging
>enjoy a long stay in federal ass rape prison

I require them alive for when we deport them off-world to the Zoo Planet Jiggaboo where the Watermelon plantations go for as far as the eye can see and KFCs on every street corner and Grape drink factories, Rather than me ressurecting them for study just move them from one place to another.

true

What could be fun is we deport the Turkish to their own planet and put Martin Shkreli there.

yeah but not for the thing you incredible morons are trying to sell to the public

>pharma bro

what does this mean?

Have you seen his streams?

His apartment is a shithole, he'll live better in prison than out and about

he was giving aids to children
youtube.com/watch?v=3jFqhjaGh30

His company Valeant did this for all kinds of drugs, lots off genitic as well. He was just the most arrogant.

he killed 6 gorrillian jews im sure
and yes we stepped into a world of shit

Forget spgahetti, I want justice for treyvon now!

shrekli a good boy he dindu nuffin. he was tryin to get his life in order

>inb4 shkreli comes out as trans

You people are literally fucking braindead monkeys, aren't you?

He did nothing wrong to raise the price. In fact, the drug was losing the company money, and every other company who owned it too, hence them selling it to him.

He explains all of this in several videos that go into quite a significant amount of detail as to why he raised the price, and how they're still essentially free for people who have the disease but can't afford the price.

You stupid cunts STILL, in 2018, after everything, believe whatever you reason on the news like its fucking gospel.

You cunts ARE the enemy.

Getting himself ready to defend his tight butthole from all the nogs in prison.

sarcasm
ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; More
trenchancy, mordancy, acerbity;
rarecausticity, mordacity
"his voice was heavy with sarcasm"

thats a load of horseshit. Drugs have pretty low production costs, most of the cost is in development. Seeing how his company did not development the drug i doubt they were losing money.

troll's fake remorse

in any case im glad, that faggot promised a lot of things, among them a Wu Tang Clan album and he never released it

he should goto super-max for 100 years for lying about that.

That album might turn out to be useful prison currency

Because the drug is only used by like 100 people a year retard. He raised it for insurance companies, sold it for a dollar per pill to obongocare, and offered it for free to people with neither.

He is talented and smart but extremely arrogant and has one flaw that the truly powerful don't: Hubris. He spent his early life being worshipped by idiots online and making money off plebs but made a mistake when he started ripping off the big fish. He forgot there are MUCH MUCH bigger fish in the wall street sea.

you're beyond saving you fucking retard
you have the brain of a nigger

Prison is horrible urine idiot

Hmm sure let's take the word as truth from the man himself who is about to face a couple decades in the clink. He surely has no bias.

When he says people will get it free he means that if you're shit poor someone WILL pay for it because of the ACA and now other programs. That someone is you. They don't give the drug away for fucks sake. He was part of a scheme which destabilized the market and is now convicted of securities fraud.

I don't enjoy frauds taking people's money underhandedly and I don't enjoy paying more for insurance premiums to pay for Jamal's aids pills. You don't seem to have a grasp on the shortest that ia the American health insurance market.

If you think the guy who successfully manipulated investors over and over and by all evidence available acted in morally dubious ways strictly for profit isnt going to spin it in his defence I'm not sure you should call other people naive.

This guy is literally a professional turbo jew

Also what the fuck are you talking about the whole reason he raised the price was so he could do r&d and the charge is completely unrelated to the daraprim anyway.

You are beyond saving you stupid mutt cunt

Ovadia Yosef told me all I need to know. You can't erase thousands of years of history.

>Get BTFO
>a-a-amerimutt
Not an argument, Mohammed.

Btfo by what? You're regurgitating CNN soundbites you fucking nigger

>He still doesn't have an argument
>He's too stupid to even recognize different poster id's

>He's a mutt

>Gets BTFO again
>Resorts to the same old tired memes
You eurocucks are amazing.

He's going to jail with a bunch of rich old boomers, I doubt it

>Progressives
jews, shitskins, and useful white idiots

DELETE DIS

Meanwhile in Europe..........

No he’s not he’s guilty of exploiting the flaws in capitalism you cunt

Muh one school
Suppose its better than getting shot up in maths no?
Mutts aren't human

Why do you feel the need to defend a morally bankrupt convicted criminal? Are you just an edgy contrarian?

You can disagree about the morality of drug pricing but this guy did a lot of shitty things sure the media played up the villain angle but he did too. And you slurp it up.

Albanian goes to jail for criminal activity. How surprising

this

Financial/white collar criminals are generally put in “club fed” because if they were put in prison with the violent criminals they would get dicked every night until they killed themselves. The reason the min security prisons are so “nice” is because they are rewarded for being well behaved prisoners basically. They have an incentive to behave/not try and escape because if they don’t they’ll get thrown in the big house to suck jamals dick.
Obviously it’s not fair treatment, but that’s the rationale behind it