I still think they're a cute couple

I still think they're a cute couple.

they arent even officially married. No kisses.

For me, it's Kakunsa.

Honest question why? Did the anime give them nice moments or something because in the manga they had that tiny moment in the very first arc then she disappears until the Jr. Arc where they barely interacted and then we jump straight to Chichi being a bitch and Goku not interacting with her at all.

Anime gave them some romantic moments, but they are pretty funny to watch now since it was revealed they never even kissed.

Sure, when Goku has something on his mind other than getting more swole and when Chi-Chi's not being a complete bitch.
It's like an eclipse, it doesn't happen often, but it's wonderful when it does.

>when Goku has something on his mind other than getting more swole and when Chi-Chi's not being a complete bitch
So, never?

Once or twice, like their wedding and five seconds after he woke up at Roshi's during the Android arc.

they could be but they decided to make Chichi a bitch.
18 and Krilin are a good couple.

I'm talking about the manga.

b-but they have children

They are an autistic couple. The fact that they never kissed means that Chichi herself is different from your average woman.

Chichi drugged Goku and raped him to have his children.

Why did Toriyama decide to turn Goku into a sociopath?

Because he is one.

They would be if they literally ever interacted like a husband and wife
I have a feeling Goku still doesn't really understand what marriage is, he just likes having a place he can always go to in order to eat for free

You don't need to be romantic to have kids, user. Or do you think rape babies exist because their parents were in love?

they kissed twice in the manga, i think that bit in super was just a joke.

>they kissed twice in the manga
Then post the pages.

She explicitly explained what it is to him and he agreed.

im too lazy but im pretty sure once right before they married and the second time was during cell saga after he came out of the time chamber.

>im pretty sure once right before they married
It was a kiss on the cheek and it didn't happen in the manga.
>the second time was during cell saga after he came out of the time chamber
Happened after he recovered from the heart virus. Also not in the manga.

>sayians are attracted to strong females
>sayians are meant to be alpha chads and move on after mating
>sayians will change mates if a stronger one comes along

Toriyama should just stop world building when he doesn't stick to what he lays out.

Why almost every shonen manga the male MC, never ends up whit the female MC, like Dragon ball, naruto, bleach etc.

Because they aren't gay

I still think they're a cute couple.

Me too, user. Me too. I'm grateful for the added scenes in the anime and Toriyama admiting he can't into romance.

Gogu said he loves Chi-Chi's strong willed nature.

Bulma would let him do what he wants, clearly Chi-Chi is more of an equal since she's a fighter.

>18 and Krilin are a good couple.
Not really.

You are right user

Also

can you really call them a couple? he hasn't kissed her once in his entire life, wasn't around for a single one of his kids being born and tries to get away from her at every opportunity. Their entire marriage was simply because he thought the word marriage meant some sort of food gathering and chichi convinced him to do it.

Goku is alpha chad

> the virgin namekian
>the Chad saiyan

move aside Kakaroto

Bulma looks the same age as her mom here. The artist forgot that her parents age too and they should be old people already.

Not liking ChiChi is the ultimate pleb filter

They were never a good couple. The only reason they even married was to troll Toriyama's editor who was a "Goku x Bulma" fan. And to force himself to draw Chichi because he hates her.

teen Chi Chi > kid Chi Chi > shit > adult Chi Chi

Liking Chichi is pretty much like chewing feces.