Kemono Friends

What trait of red foxes associate to vidya anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92wtDKCtOiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

minmi

To think it's only been a day

I do hope that 2nd season's Friends are as memorable

I like how the japs makes fanart for even the tiniest thing KF-related, even if it's just an udon commercial.

>silver's bathwater ramen, ¥10000

She peed in the spring.

neets are digsusting

That only makes it better.

Well, fox girls are always popular which happened in the KF game and manga

translation?

Stupid fox. You don't do that to cartridges.

never ever

Next month.

But you do, it helps increase the effectiveness of your finisher.

>Fox's first exposure to VR is the fucking Virtual Boy.

Honey ad with bear when?

I love Kaban.

Please tell me they compete to see who can make Shoebill cum the hardest.

There isn't one. That's one of the things Kemono Friends does right: the characters aren't solely defined as being caricatures of the stereotypes of their animal, they have personalities of their own.

Me too! What a coincidence!

Amigas Peludas!

I like Mirai-san.

I want to fuck these friends

Animal Companions!

Too bad she's not even half as cute as her daughter.

Are we to assume there's still live TV broadcasts from outside Japari Park?

The brown one makes my japariman harder than any other friend

subs when?

It's all looped recordings.

That's not her daughter nor her clone. Mirai's just an unwitting donor of genetic material at best.

I want to marry this fox

red fox please

Well that's not fair. Bag had a lot of screen time to properly hone her cuteness until it could slice through the toughest of hearts.

While that may technically be true, it's cuter to think of them as daughter and mother.
And I want to touch Kaban.

Great choice.

>I want to touch Kaban.

>lot of screen time
Her cuteness was off the charts in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

So why isn't Kaban's hair green like Mirai's?

Kaban was made for awkward groping

Kaban loli is too cute.

she was made from mirai's single blue hair

but her hair color is black desu

are you sure, it looks darker blue in the light

Because Kaban's origins would have been too obvious if she did. Elevens already figured they were related because their both voiced by the same VA. Green hair would have just ruined the mystery.

I love that model, but it can't beat the original for some reason.

I don't know. Her hair color leaves the possibility that Kaban is genetically related to Kako instead of Mirai open.

Now that everyone is obsessed with dancing silver fox, people should realize that the show ruined her character and made her boring. In the original game she wore giant swirly anime glasses and was like an inventor or some shit. In the show, they stripped all her personality away.

They need to give her glasses back.

Also this is my 3D waifu don't touch.

I disagree with your viscerally.
The silver fox in the anime is not the same silver fox in the game, and we don't even know if Oinari-sama, the foxes' boss back in the game is still alive and well.

She was a Margay clone, except towards a fox goddess instead of idols, the anime made her better coupling her with Ezo.

Nah, you'd need to do some major retconning to have that be the case. That theory is going to remain pure tofu.

Your opinion is wrong and terrible.

focci pucci

That cat is too special for my tastes.

Her phantom

Or what if Kako's closer to the ideal human form than Mirai is?

FIVE MINUTES

*ruin Japari Park*

>Hail, Skroob!

DELET THIS NOW

please leave

this is my favorite image of all time currently

Red fox always was best fox.

Fennec fox is best fox

>By the way, I voice Ezo Red Fox. The orange one, okay!? (I get mistaken for Silver Fox a lot, lol)
Wow, shit, I legit thought that Mimori Suzuko was Silver Fox all this fucking time. I guess it's time to buy new ears from the ear store.

What is going on in this picture?

Those glasses are so hot.

The kicker is that Servals are just that long in real life, seeing a Serval kitty being raised would actually yield a similar result.

Mine was a fucking genius in picking Serval as the mascot. Bonus points for them being easy to domesticate cats owned by pharaohs and some kings.

How can these foxes even be this cute?

Kako > Mirai

Yeah, Silver is voiced by pic related.

mirai dreaming of kako

Real talk though, none of the Ceruleans we've seen are anywhere close to being able to down a B2. What the fuck were they like before?

Fluffy tails and ears.

I am literally going to marry gingitsune.

It's okay for an instant food thing.
I did the dance too.

Then stop playing games.

serval is loooooong

What's that weird thing anyway?

Serval isn't really much of a cat in behavior. More like a dog with OCD masquerading as a cat.

fried tofu

youtu.be/92wtDKCtOiU

Being cute is part of the Fox deal, in my city there are loads of foxes. You don't normally see them until it is 2 or 3 am in the night and they do their dying woman impersonation.

Foxes are cute as fuck even in the night but in the wild or a city environment I would actually advice against petting one that is out in the day, foxes with rabies can get their sleep cycle fucked up and wander in the day instead of the night during the most infectious period of the ordeal, these domesticated foxes operate that way but wild ones are mostly nocturnal so resist the urge to hug them.

With that said foxes are cute as fuck.

This kind tofu. You ever had this sushi?

>dog with OCD masquerading as a cat
So, a fox?