Why is he so awesome? It's been a long time since I've been so hyped to see a male character

Why is he so awesome? It's been a long time since I've been so hyped to see a male character.

Cute eyes.

I don't want to hate on the guy but i'm yet to find a single reason to care about him

howabout standing in explosions? who does that?

a fucking bad dude. that's who

Yeah but he's not a ninja

>Why is he so awesome?

this, theres really nothing special about him

>Kiero
>Owari da
>Doke, ore ga iku

He says so little but his words are really powerful and impactful.

He follows up on what he says.

Because his power is maximum.

Can't wait for him to go all episode 140 Marik

He's a hero who's driven forward by a desire to protect the weak.

Toppo is making him hang back and watch in the hope that seeing universes be erased for no reason will get him angry enough to let him defeat the angels and Zen-O.

This guy's hair look pretty DBZ.

> Why is he so awesome? > It's been a long time since I've been so hyped to see a male character.

He is not awesome at all he just a plot device. so goku can get that new asspull
Form.

I doubt it'll happen, but imagine if that one hour special isn't about Goku vs Jiren?
>Goku confronts Jiren, acting like a total retard
>"You're not my enemy"
>Jiren punches hard enough to destroy that little house the Zeno's are sitting in with just the shockwaves, setting the mortal + gods vs Zeno + angels conflict in motion

Undoubtedly, if Toei was ever this smart I'd fucking cum buckets.

Playable Maji Kayo in DBFZ when?

>Blasts Kale in one blow
>"It's over."
>She doesn't ring out
>Kale comes back later and ruins half of Jiren's team

What is the viewer to make of this, other than Jiren is retarded? They made Hit at least seem competent before his fight with Goku, when he stopped Frost from stealing. Toei sucks so bad at build-up.

If Jiren murderstomps Cuntinfla & Kale in the middle of his rampage then its all forgiven.

by "it's over" Sayytama probably meant her rampage, not the ringout itself

He is a BUFF AF

His universe won the last tournament and wished for the erased universe to be brought back in the form of one being so they could always win again of they needed to

>hyped to see a male character

Did you assume the gender?