Just marathoned Bakemonogatari. What's next? Should I be watching the monogatari series in order of release...

Just marathoned Bakemonogatari. What's next? Should I be watching the monogatari series in order of release, or chronological order?

Mostly release order.

add owari 2 after owari 1 to the infographic and you're set

Oh, nice! Hey thanks, anons.

watch them in release order
Makes it feel like there is more depth to the story

I'm marathoning right now and after 7 episodes, I can now understand why everyone hated RE:Creators's Meteora. They already had enought with Senjogahara's incessant, pseudo-intellectual speeches.
I'm feeling like not even a new gorish supernatural case with its doe os gratuitous violence after all the pedo-eroticism is going to stop me from dropping this pretentious pile of shit full of animation fails.

*with its dose of

>don't like speeches
I don't like R:c, but if you are hating speeches i have terrible news for you.

>this brainlet can't stand reading so much dialog
lol

If you arent enjoying it up to episode 7, you should probably drop it now.

This is really a show where you either like it or you don't.

If you want to hold out, though, episode 12 is my favorite, though I'd rather not say why because of spoilers.

Reminder this is what gatari fans think is """"deep""" conversation

It really doenst matter the story is hardly important, watched them in release order and it was fine. Id imagine if you didnt the recaps would probably get annoying.

Heh, what's the matter kid..... 2deep4u?

Time to go back retard

I think it is better to watch Kizu earlier to get much needed context and backstory. I would watch it before 2nd season.

>"..known for it's excellent writing and dialogue..."

monologues and conversations that doesn't lead to anything, just for the sake of saying something or references it's not considered "excellent" in any narrative or storytelling way.

"b-but muh moonspeak puns"

Crab lost against her childhood friend.

>false flag
>screencap your own retarded post
>butthurt retards spam it for weeks

>Makes it feel like there is more depth to the story
In short, the story does not really have much depth in it.

That just means that you don't like shoujo genre. Even if you don't like that, there are still the ecchi genre. These show is not really "pretentious'. People just expect too much from this series so they ended up being disappointed. If you are still in for the shoujo part, just focus on the relationship between the cute bat and the MC.

couldn't he technically watch the 3 movies before any of this now?

this one is really romantic.

>add owari 2 after owari 1 to the infographic and you're set
>watching owari 2 before koyomi
what did user mean by this?

release order

He just thought that it is logical that 2 follows 1.
That user just said that you should watch Owari2 before knowing how it all started and how he ended up where he is in Mayoi Hell. You'll end up clueless and you will not know the meaning/significance the MC's decision at the end of Ougi Dark. Particularly with regards to bat. Owari2 should be after Koyomi. There is one more thing. Hana should be after Owari2.

watch in release order, then rewatch in chronological order!

Novel Release Order. Basically Kizu after Bake, before Nise.

The first part of this was supposed to be a reply to your post and not to this . He basically thought Owari2 is supposed to be after Owari1 which is logical. Since this series release order is messed up, that is not applicable. Even Koyomi should be split and inserted in between arcs. From what I remember, each episode covers one month.