The bald question

Whelp

I’m 26 and it looks like my hair is starting to fall out. Ive had a nice head of hair for most of my life but in the last 2 months my hair has just been shedding like crazy. I see it constantly falling out in front of my face anytime I’m sitting anywhere

My hair still looks fine, but I checked my hairline this morning and it had noticably moved back a bit.

Baldness is coming for me. My dad has a thick head of hair so I thought maybe I’d be safe, but that does not seem to be happening.

How do you go through life as a hairlet? I’ve always laughed at fags who balded young or had noticably thinning and receded hair which they tried to style in certain ways to make it look ok

Any other baldies on here? What’s it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs6152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUTT GENES

Just shave your head, dumbass.

You can try minoxidil, but it staves off the inevitable at best. Depending on your rate of baldness, you could get a hair transplant. Or just shave it off.

Don't go on finasteride.

Tell a doctor to transplant some hair from your ass to your head. It worked really great for me.

I'm not even balding but I still shave my head because it's easy to maintain. You'll get used to baldness real quick, just shave it all off.

Go to hairlosstalk.com
Most of members are spergs from Sup Forums.
Also, finasteride will stave it off till eternity.
Had a bald patch from 18, still held my hair with 1/4 of proscar.
No sides.
Ht or minox for regrowth but not holding.

lift and be bald strong man instead of little balding cuck
Vin diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Statham hit the gym once a day and they have 0 hair. Still, they are manly as fuck

Bah I’m not going to fuck with any of that shit. Taking weird pills to fuck with your hormones and shit

If baldness comes for you, then I’d say just let it come. Take the fucking hair! I’ll just buzz it I guess. Luckily I’m mediteranian with some facial hair so I can toy around with that

I just wonder how if effects dating and working

>straight hair
>curly wiry hairline
I'd pay real money to see that.

If you are balding please don't breed with a pure white woman.

Go on a sex trip to israel or maybe mexico and spread your seed like a degenerate slut.

You would do wonders to reduce their genetics and strengthen the White aesthetic appeal.

TLDR spread your seed like a madman and then settle down with a med, slav, or asian.

Get a set of clippers and keep it short as hell, dont even use the guard. Keep it that way and go to the gym.
BTW hair plugs/transplants look AWFUL.

You could opt for a hair transplant or shaved it all, lift some weights and grow a beard.

You s have better problems other than worrying of balding.

>This

>tfw 35 and no sign of balding, hair growth is even too fast for my liking
Feels good having good genes.

You inherit baldness from your mother. No, I'm not saying your mother is bald. The relevant genes are found on the X-chromosome so it comes from a male on your mother's side arbitrarily far back.

There is not really much to be done so my advice is to spend your energy on something else.

Minoxidil is pretty safe topically. Very little systemic absorption. On the other hand, it does nothing to block DHT or reverse the baldness and you'll eventually lose the hair you were going to lose anyway. It's duct tape on a leak.

Finasteride can grow hair back and help you keep it long term, but it can also (rarely) make your dick permanently shreked. Not worth it IMO.

My hairline started to recede a bit a few years ago, but I'm not even quite NW2 yet. I've just been shaving it off because I don't care.

Baldness is inherited from the mother actually

Went through the same thing when I was 26. 34 now. Was just being paranoid at the time. Still got 90 percent. Just lost the bits above my temples like nearly every man does. And if I lost it all now. Wouldn't give a fuck cause I'm older and wiser.

Yeah I’m not going to do any of that transplant or hormone pill shit. Probably just start buzzing it when it gets bad enough

That’s life I guess. Moussilini was bald...

JUST WAIT UNTIL IT STARTS TURNING WHITE

Once you're moderately fit, you can pull off the buzzcut/chrome dome fairly easily.

>This is a meme. It usually the case, but there is no rule that says if nobody on your mothers side is bald that you won't go bald. Baldness can be inherited from either side, and it can skip generations.

Yes i'm not recommending it if you enjoy your sexual life with your wife hopefully you're not a degenerate.
Just pack some muscle you'll be okay.

I just shave it and wear a hat, so that insecure faggot like you dont laugh at me and force my hand to chastise them.

I’m still between Norwald 1 and 2. It’s just a bit receded from norwald 1, but the hairline has been noticably creeping back little by little

Then in the last 2 months just constant shedding. No idea wtf is going on. When I shampoo my hair, I have like 5 hairs in my hand, that’s never happened before

I’ve already got some white hairs too

Propecia. Ittl cure it

>caring about your hair
lmao what a faggot, be a man

First see a doctor, if it doesn't help then try to use some special shampoos or other shit. In case nothing helps then shave your hair and accept it like a man. It's not the worst thing, you can change your style. Just please don't try to desperately save the rest of your hair when you have almost none.

checks for vitamin d deficiency since its winter if your hairloss just started 2 months ago

No if the sides start getting bad I’m just going to buzz it, I can’t stand thin or patchy looking hair. I like a sharp clean look

Yeah also don't wash, don't care about your clothes. Be a man! Be a fucking dirty, bad looking troglodyte.

I had vitamin d deficiency last year

Does that cause hair loss?

>I’ve always laughed at fags who balded young or had noticably thinning and receded hair which they tried to style in certain ways to make it look ok

Serves you right.

First of all, not Sup Forums related, you fucking nigger.
Secondly, get minoxidil. You can also try finasteride but it can give you limp dick (reversible by not taking it) and bitch tits (lol).
But most importantly: don't reproduce.

embrace it dude.
anything else will keep you from being happy. buzzcut, grow a beard and get a tan.

i wish that i was balding more as it looks even better than shaving

its strange, but i wish that i was balding even more.
its only sad if you try to hide it. you just need to embrace it.
its like a guy with a big dick trying to hide his bulge.
just embrace it.

>don't reproduce.
Yes, practice Eugenics you must

Vitamin deficiencies and Anemia can cause hair loss yes, as can general ill health

How the fuck is this politics?

Loosing my hair too at 19.
Try castor oil. That seems to be working for me for the most part. Also try use some vitamin D tablets. They work. Il eventually loose my hair but I couldn't give a shit desu.
Makes you look tough.

t. Hairlet

i have pure anglo DNA and pure russian DNA and both sides of the family have thick black hair,i grew mine out once,its that thick it could defy gravity when it was like 7" long on its own

just buzz cut it now or get short back and sides,i feel bad for hairlets

this

trim that shit, all of it. don't be like those nasty half balding faggets

The biggest problem that you have right now is that you're insecure enough that you need to ask pol's opinion on some trivial matter

We can make it into politics. We can make anything into politics.

Don't use finasteride, it gets rid of DHT which is what makes a man, a man.

If you have hair you can pull off not being as fit or looking as dominating in general.
If you are bald you need to lift heavy weights, walk with a straight posture and speak in a calm and secure way.
Otherwise you will look like a cancer patient or giant unkempt thumb.
That's pretty much it. Those things benefit any man, anyway, it's just that you are not given the benefit of the doubt.

Said the baldlet. Go laugh at yourself :)

You know its a nigger gene that makes people not bald, right?

t. Genetics student

>How the fuck is this politics?
Sup Forumstards are very insecure about their looks especially since this board preaches white blue-eyed fit tall Aryan image. So typical Sup Forumstard needs a support from the place that keeps skewing his self-image.

How does hair transplant works? Can I go to a barber after it? Prices here are relatively cheap.

I'm balding too fammo but if I shaved my head it would not be a good look. I've got a wide jaw compared to the rest of my head so without my hair I look like an egg. Also as a white guy people would probably assume I'm a skinhead faggot and try to bash my fash, and I really don't want to have to get in a fistfight every time I pass a Starbucks.

I'm white, parents are white, grandparents are white, great grandparents were white. Rural and from a region that has never been tainted by moorish invasions.

Kekistan faggots confirmed for just boomers?

Not bald yet

Just impending

>american education

Went bald at 24.
Buzz it off.
Just get swole and dress well.
I still get plenty of attention from women, so don't worry about that.

For a board so obsessed with Genetics, you dumb fucks don't seem to know things like hair loss is determined from your mother's side dumb motherfuckers

It does, do you want me to prove it to you, fucking retardlet? Though, I doubt you will ever admit you're wrong regardless.

Moors weren't niggers, and African genes are old as fuck, not everything happened within the last thousand years.

How far is it gone?

this site is filled with shitskins and white trash

Obviously looks matter. Aesthetics are important to politics

Politics is a giant show. Every leader has had an interesting head of hair

Anglin is bald and he looks alright

It's from both parents. The myth that you only get it from your mother has been debunked ages ago.

Depends where you grew up. Could be anything.

Not far yet, not even NW2. It’s like between nw1 and nw2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

It isn't entirely, Baldness is complicated, but there is a variant on the X-chromosome that makes it near-impossible to Bald that is African in origin.

I've started balding when I was 16. I wanted to kill myself, still do.

Yes you can go to the barber again.

They transplant hair follicles from a part of your body that is immune to baldness. Once they transplant it on your head, it will not fall out again and grow normally.

Sounds far fetched though. But yeah, a lot men in my family are immune to balding.

>a part of your body that is immune to baldness.
The meme says that they use ass hair for this, but as a person with hair all over the rest of my body can they use that instead?

Funfact: Mussolini was a pussyslayer, even thought he was married he cheated on his wife plenty of times. Not sure if that makes him alpha or a degenerate

>pure white woman
lmao get a load of this mutt

If you've had your DNA tested you can see if you have it.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs6152

The reality is that they use skin from the lower back of your head for it

Isn't that a common slavic feature?

you should just kill yourself right now, because otherwise you are going to look like a faggot with aids, like every bald, pathetic, slappy headed cunt.

Nah its just cancer

You can use chest hair, yes.
You can actually find a few photos of chest with freshly removed hair follicles and it's prime body horror.

Both

Alpha’s behavior is usually destructive to society and sometimes themselves

Hence Italians killing moussilini

It's a variation on the Androgen receptor, which is encoded on the X-chromosme. This variation makes it so that activation of the receptor by DHT or other androgens does not cause as much vasocontriction on the scalp, preventing the starvation of the hair follicle.

Never trust bald "" people""

It happens but not that early. I have no idea why did I have to suffer through this. All confidence gone out of the window, and nobody in my family but me and my brother (who has some receding hairline at 26) is balding.

Im a bald guy, beefy for powerlifting and that shiet. Shaved non tatooed with a little facial hair its the next thing. Also ots timeless.

Also in the pussy side, I got a lot more shaven. Specially MILFS. A buffed 4channer its like the new exotic, as cringey as it sounds.

Yeah I mean hitting the gym doesn’t hurt but that goes for people with hair too, truth is that yeah it’s a bad thing, not saying it’s like losing an eye or a leg but it’s a disability, I know because I became bald at 17, think that it could be worse, I’m not gonna sugar coat it to you, you’ll be less attractive

You know, some times it can just go as far as that until your 30-40-50's. But I wouldn't count on that. Don't get your hopes up because you will only set yourself up for disappointment. You will probably lose it slowly and it's going to ruin your looks. So forget about being good looking, you can never be that again. It's only down hill from here so you better stop caring what you look like, or else suffer.

Where did you get your castor oil?
How often do you use it?

The first choice is hair from the sides or back of your head, since it's plentiful and the right type of hair.

I just trim because I look even worse if I shave. Hope you can grow a proper beard or have a nice jawline. Nice clothes help, but that is an advice for literally everyone.
But I'm a virgin manlet, so what do I know.

Then again I've had moustache at 10 and started growing chest hair at 12 so maybe it has something to do with it

Holy shit

Did you guys know moussilini was 5’6’? Dude was a bald manlet

This is one of the few things going for me. I'm 36, and fuck me, my hair is thick as a lard ass shit. Barbers love it. Honestly, it's one of the best things going for me. I may be around 10 lbs overweight, but I don't give a shit. I have young chicks loving the hair..

Greek?

According to George from Seinfeld you stupid cunt.. seriously? Literally word for word.

You're going to run with that?

Congratulations, you are either white or have significant white admixture.

Ignore the faggots calling you nonwhite or a mutt. They're deep into the (((hollywood))) cult of youthful beauty that idolizes
>hairless chests, arms, legs, and pits
>full heads of hair
>golden tans
AKA nonwhite teenage boys. So they think anything outside the gay pedo cult is bad, and since not being white is also bad, not fitting into jewish boy-fucker ideals is being nonwhite.

Most meds, asians, and niggers do not go bald and if they do it's very late in life. Only white men bald before they're 30. This is a racial characteristic of whites. Hence why jews tell you it's bad. Just like how the average height for white men (5'10") is INFERIOR and UNMANLY. Look goyim, your race is inferior, now look at all these six foot tall black men.

>tfw started balding at 18
I am 23 now and my lack of hair is clearly visible now. Fuck why do hair grow on my fucking back, but don't want to grow on my head? The worst part is that i thought i will never start balding, since my father is 64 and has got perfect hair...

Nah mate, hella serious Ausfag. Mousey brown. Blonde arm hair. I used to whinge a lot about having hella bushy hair as a kid.. fuck me how have the tables turned.