Beastars Chapter 50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrH46p1I3UA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_deer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louis out of fucking nowhere, god damn. I already read the chapter, but this page still has the biggest impact. It's so fucking passive like it's nothing

What the fuck? How in hell did Louis pull that off?

Didn't see that one coming.

I don't think I'll ever be able to tell where this story is going

Jesus why is Louis such an edgy faggot?

Like I know he was in drama club but fucking calm down man.

Remember, Louis killed their old leader. Lions who defeat the pack leader become the new pack leader, so it's safe to assume that they're just following instinct. Plus, with Louis' past and that dead stare he always has, you can't NOT be unfazed by this.

He's edgy because he's literal prey in a world full of meat eating monsters, and he was born and raised as a meal for degenerate eating fetishists. I think he earned the right to be a little edgy.

So, has the author completely forgotten about that murder plot from the beginning of the series?

>fucking but not dating

sloot

WHAT

shhh just enjoy the furry sex scenes

I'm kinda sad that I saw it coming. Literally this Also, they couldn't just kill him off or winning over haru would've been an empty victory. Now I guess he has to take the high road for the rest of the series, despite being a predator. Author's gone all Pharthurnax on the series .

"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" and stuff.

Holy fuck this beats louis pulling out a gun by a fucking mile

reminder that deers CAN eat meat

the author obviously hinted at some herbivores leaning towards the carno side with all of the hippos we have seen hanging out in the market

I won't be surprised if Louise ends up getting fake fangs like how that lion mayor got fake "friendly teeth" and becomes a real Addler the reaper.

Deers and wolves share a common ancestor. This author really loves his animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrH46p1I3UA

>Louis gets fangs
>Becomes a water deer (vampire deer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_deer

Addler is fine, but these fucking things actually exist and it's scary. Louis is probably the best written character of the series, and he's been as scarce as the fucking Fennec that lives with the other dogs.

well shit, I thought sad panda had saved him
instead he goes off and becomes a mobster

so we went from the leader of the lions wanting haru so he could eat her, to the leader of the lions probably wanting haru for that bunny cunny

IMO I think the author is building up Legosi's best friend as the killer of the alpaca.

Labradors have an insane bloodlust compared to most dogs.

i somehow expected him to be the new mafia boss, it was build up for him at that moment.

>it's scary
Many older species/family of deer have fangs, and some of them are tiny and adorable. Muntjacs are permanently smiling.

>high school student lets himself get NTRd
>violently becomes head of the criminal underworld

>violently becomes head of the criminal underworld
He learn that everything is a shady business, nothing is puritan and now he is having some of it

>all we do is text each other and talk on occasion, but that's enough to drive me crazy.
Please protect this wolf.

What the fuck happened in two months?

It would make sense but at the same time I really,really, don't want Jack to be the killer.

>Role Reversal, NTR, Faceless Old Man, Furry, Prostitution, Vore, Guro
Something like that, I'd assume.

I know I'm going to sound like an idiot, but what exactly IS their relationship right now?

Gross

Not dating but more than friends.

Does your gif show some kind of sport?

It's like poor kid wanting to be the kid of billionaires. Louis can't accept what he is. And that isn't healthy.

This motherfucker

Nah, it's more like he's going to be the Suzaku. Not exactly the same since Suzaku was a..."good guy" (HA HA), but Suzaku's whole thing was creating change by working within the system. The system is corrupt, much to Louis's chagrin. Thus, he will go in deep and try to fix it from the inside. He probably thinks being a Beastar is pointless after his talk with the mayor.

it's not a plot

I'll repost my comment from batoto: I think they're just going to leave it unknown forever. Fact is, what happened to Tem is NOT "unexpected", so it's not really a mystery. A carnivore lost it and killed an herbivore. That's what the world is like, and that's the world chapter 1 introduces us to.

Friends that would like to have benefits.

Legosi and Haru still haven't fucked , right?

they just slept in the same bed together because haru tried to climb into legosi's mouth.
am I remembering that correctly?

yes