Greetings Anons, i would like you to help me, help our cause; Does anyone have...

Greetings Anons, i would like you to help me, help our cause; Does anyone have, or know where to find a "Detailed timeline" with all the (((zionist))) tricks being played, and dated events taking place up until the end of WW2?
Im thinking of "notes from TGSNT" type of stuff.
And fuck off Schlomo and your shilling, we know what happened.

I will collect what i can find, with your help it will be much more efficient, and this will provide us a "101 How to" and make it easy for anyone to provide proof and "red pill" their friends and family about what really happened
Help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and godspeed user.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/1878-1919.htm#Archibald_Philip_Primrose_marries
google.com.au/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=The Synagogue of Satan 1878-1919&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=7kyZWoQdtO7zB_PaleAM
youtube.com/watch?v=6mzgnqP-xS8
youtube.com/watch?v=taxFUjvtns4
youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38
youtube.com/watch?v=6I5KJNy1jdg
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
endchan.xyz/.media/69eaf7b83700be2022a9c666a79bff1a-applicationpdf.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t forget to add the part about the subversion of Christianity and (((infiltration))) of the church.

Looking for events occuring from WW1 (and earlier, but at a reasonable lenght) To WW2:
Lot earlier will be for another day, i want to create a "Go-to" easy "manual"

I don't think it's possible to tell this story without explaining what led to ww1 in the first place, otherwise the story starts as "Once upon a time there was a country in massive debt..."

One could write a book about the things that Jews destroyed since 1848 (the first big finance backed subversion)

In the 1700 they secured the financial side and since then they have unlimited amount of funding for every single one of their subversive techniques

This is the best I can give you, if you google each event you can add timelines but if we look at the biggest picture it all started with the money the rothshilds created a monopoly on it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

Is the starting point, once the jews had infinite amount of money behind them it all became so fucking easy for them.

This is the democrats playbook

Read the book 'Elders of Zion' ,when u read enough to reach our current times , it will seem like reading a newspaper of tht goes on today

Thanks for you inputs anons, i have read and know a lot about the events themselves, but im looking for dates and "connections" to make a real plain and simple "time line"

Sounds like you want to read "The Synagogue of Satan", there used to be a good website hosting it but I can't find it anymore (probably shoahd).
This one seems alright:

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/1878-1919.htm#Archibald_Philip_Primrose_marries

Also there are several videos on the material on youtube:

google.com.au/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=The Synagogue of Satan 1878-1919&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=7kyZWoQdtO7zB_PaleAM

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzgnqP-xS8

I haven't watched any of these videos so I can't say if they're actually any good btw, you'll have to chance them yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=taxFUjvtns4
youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38
youtube.com/watch?v=6I5KJNy1jdg
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
endchan.xyz/.media/69eaf7b83700be2022a9c666a79bff1a-applicationpdf.pdf

Here you go, everything you will ever need on the jews.

Timelines like this doesn’t exist, you gonna have to create it yourself.

Macro-timeline is
>0-17th Century jews getting kicked out and being hated everywhere (low power generally wherever they are)
>17th-1945 jews getting stronger every year, subversion is practiced on every single branch of a nation, unlimited monetary nepotistic backing
>1945 Beginn if the Jewish century and the current foundation myth we are “living” in

Now you can go into the micro-timeline with each important date but that’s a lot of fucking work, the previous pictures help I posted prior

Good luck friend

How do you recognise a foundation myth?

It fulfils three functions.
1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

E. Michael Jones already wrote a 1200 page book doing just that, last link -->

Thats 0ne brick, see you in 31 hours I guess

Il get to work then, i will publish my results when im done. Thanks user

nice try rabbi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1