Why does Sup Forums dislike chinese immigrants? They're so cute and kind

Why does Sup Forums dislike chinese immigrants? They're so cute and kind

Sleeper agents who steal proprietary company information and send it back home to their government.

because they keep eating my pet's

Language barrier
Push from both left/right media making it a social norm

Because they're rude and act like they have a chip on their shoulder. The fuck do they have to brag about? Useless cunts

Also they don't speak English well at all and what little they do know is often used to very vocally complain about how much they hate it here.

Corrupt. Often spies. Monolithic in appearance, robotic in thought and mannerisms. Rapidly recreate the conditions of their own overpopulated failed societies. # mass immigration

they are staying subtile far away from our sense of humor.

What sense of humour? Oh, you mean laughing at a vocal range so that anybody within a 10km radius can hear you while constantly banging your hands on the table? Yeah, no thanks

they increase the cost of tuition and housing, among other things

They take our jobs at their companies. If you operate in Australia you should hire Australian.

your pet's what?

because chinks are fucking niggers
it's not our job to serve them. what do they bring to us? nothing but nuisance and disenfranchisement? how about we worry about us

how does that image even make sense, I understand if it's other countries but China doesn't leech of white countries but the opposite with cheap labour

I care about the welfare of animals, so the chinaman is my natural enemy.

>muh slave labor profits
the thought process of your typical deracinated globalist pawn

Chinese pussy tastes mighty good.

Mainly because they dont welcome you in their country. They are all dirty hypocrites.

>Cute
>Kind

Literally the opposite of the average chink

it is no so simple you guess Ivan. It takes minimum 2 schools to understand what humor is.
Anyway, thans for comment.

One word
Sydney subways

Because they constantly vote liberal.
Lefties are commies and Chinese love commies.

>real men wants tyrone's seconds
wew, the absolute state of cucks

there it is

>all races are the same
there it is

>i-it's nothing like being a coalburner!
there it is

>feels > reals
Roastie, give it up.

people like you are the dregs of society
and by people like you, I mean coalburners are like you.
yet all you do is waste your time flinging shit at your peers and wallowing in your own filth and degeneracy. you're failed people and I pity you.

On a scale of 1-10, how assblasted are you right now?