So whatever happened to her at the end?

So whatever happened to her at the end?

She basically just went off to do her own thing, she wasn't the direct threat to them and wasn't going to go back to her world regardless.

I know. It just bothered me that they wrapped things up for all the other characters but not her. It's like everyone forgot she existed in the last episode.

I mean does she continue murdering people and stealing even after she loses her powers? How does she make a living? Was she even given a record/citizenship? Are the authorities still after her or are they giving her a free pass for past murders and/or any future crimes since she helped save the world?

it was never apperent she was the murderer most of the time aside from her creator. They also couldn't ever beat her in battle, and to them she just looked like a manipulator

What would happen if she was caught?

She is a murderer but she can't help it, her murderous tendencies were given to her by her creator. She's not a huge threat after she loses her powers, so do you send her back without repercussions(your time is limited), do you send her to jail or do you rehabilitate her?

This is actually very complicated, harder to deal with than having her travel the world to cause mischief.

with all that booze in her creators house whos to say he didnt hang himself before shark showed up?

Thought there was a good amount of blood in and around him.

Basically the way I looked at why she just flaked off was
>came to earth
>realized there was much more chaos/unpredictability/things that amuse her without having to "make the fun happen"
>proved to already be unmatched to others
>got more of a kick out of manipulation than actual fighting
>decided to just disappear behind the shadows running about fucking on a global scale vs the small story she had going

She could also warp reality so getting around wouldn't be a problem. If anything her character seemed more for wanting a high challenge high reward type thing. Remember her watching the news about wars and stuff, seemed like she'd go there dicking around in them.

Without Altair there is no magic in the land of the gods, so there is nothing that Meteora and the others can do better than the normal police. Basically it's not their problem anymore.

And Magane probably earned lots of money and influence before her power completely disappeared, so she was probably already some crime lord in a violent place so it's not easy even for the police.

Bingo. She probably knew what was coming, set a bunch of shit up regardless and was still shown to be top at manipulating people.

>My powers won't go away.
>Yes, they will.
>Uso no uso

She can't uso no uso herself

>so she was probably already some crime lord in a violent place

yes, she joined Black Lagoon's cast

She would need actual magic to keep her magic from disappearing.

She was literally swimming in money at one scene. Doubt she needs to worry about anything

I would watch an action oriented series that takes place after the series around a powerless Magane

There wasn't nearly enough shark for so many creations

Why does everyone here like her

She's an edgy Tumblr self-insert character

Had a clean getaway. Loaded with cash and knowledge.

You nailed it right there. She knew that the heroes will stop Altair after placing her bet on Soda. Rather than get hunted down after it calms, she got out of town and towards a mysterious location.

My bet is a short vacation and then she becomes a magical George Soros. Spreading chaos wherever she goes.

Manipulating idiots is not a superpower. Its what merchants do all the time.

She was something the show lacked. A character who defined herself through her actions. She got the story moving every time she shows up.

Also, it helps she is amusing to watch. She is pretty much a female Joker.

Except this one is more fuckable.

Now you realize that the rest of the character is just that bad. Truly nothing worth liking other than the shark.

>pic related.
Not addressing a mass murder is a fitting end.

She died

The more I think about this show the more everything about it sounds hilariously fucked up, and I don't think it was intentional.

She was the only genuinely interesting character so they had to make sure she didn't show up at the end or we'd realize how shitty and one dimensional the rest are.

>Except this one is more fuckable.

I would genuinely only want to hang out and be friends with Magane. She seems pretty bro-tier after she steps out of her Creator's one dimensional vision.

How was she any better than the others? She just caused pointless drama and spouted shitty "philosophy", then fucked off, became a Deus Ex Machina, and fucked off again while all the other retards completely forgot about her.

Chaotic neutral isn't for everyone I guess.

Also tbf the show was nothing but constant asspull and Deus ex machina. Im not sure it's fair to criticize any of the characters for that.

Would shark be a good mother to our daughter? Would she be a good wife?

>She is pretty much a female Joker.

Actually she's more of a female Izaya, like OP's filename implies.

iirc theres even a part in the anime where she outright says she loves people.