ITT: characters that have intercourse with people over 75 for monetary compensation

ITT: characters that have intercourse with people over 75 for monetary compensation

Your mom.

what a slut

this is how many she takes at the same time

In one hole, or?

per

Fucking kill yourself rin is pure.

gotta make those neetbux somehow

You're just butt mad because you're not old enough, rich enough, or in possession of a knobbly enough cock to please her. She has peculiar taste user. And it's not for you.

I don't buy it, that would be working and if you work you lose.

8==D 8===D 8====D

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Are mods sleeping?

No they just recognize a quality discussion topic

Kou's gonna take same amount when she goes to France. I wouldn't want to be Rin when that happens.

I didn't know Luvia was an old man.

>Leave France's "diversity" problem to me!

So...I've heard some things about Japanese women and compensated dating....
Would it be possible to go to Japan and find a few innocent cakes who'd be willing to get fucked half to death for about an hour or so by a fairly well built well hung foreigner for a decent fee?
Or should I go to the handful of bars in Japan that don't spit on foreigners and hope for the best?

user-kun, how do I say this? The Japanese people are very in-group focused (or "xenophobic" if you want to use meme terms). If someone is willing to sleep with you for money, she's already slept with ten Japanese natives before that. As for those handful of bars, you'll generally (I'm not saying exclusively) find hoebags who hunt foreigners for one reason or another (it may be money, it may be the novelty value, it may be something else).

The only chances you really have is making one fall in love with you, but as a foreigner that'll be hard unless you're incredibly handsome. Don't expect lonely women who're desperate for Gaijin cock.

Can't wait for a report in Japan English newspaper about yet another western basement dweller trying to rape another Japanese school girl.

>Japanese women and compensated dating....
In other countries they're just called whores. Same schoolgirls fuck for cheap in other places too. If you're into Asians, better go to china or something like that it's cheaper and they're more open to strangers. If you really want Japanese sluts then you'll get only leftovers.

Damn. I'm not exactly handsome but I've been able to coast by on my height body and giant wang.
The only reason to visit Japan are the women and the animu. And since I can't have the women and I can get animu anywhere there's no reason to go.
Fuck it. I'm going to Hawaii.

Lot's of tanned hot Japanese girls raised on a western diet.

Is that actually a common occurrence there?

Over 75 what? centimeters?

Yes. He's talking about dick.

Dirty sluts

I'd watch that

So wait, wouldn't that mean a girl who is mixed is looked down in there?

I'm sure anyone even close to that age probably has ED by then

The only canon one in the thread.

It's been a problem on US Naval bases for as long as there have been US Naval bases in Japan