Why couldn't he just target politicians if he wanted to change the world?

Why couldn't he just target politicians if he wanted to change the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_the_Death_Note
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because that isn't the story the writer wanted to tell.

Because the politicians to follow wouldn't necessarily be better. See: Mike Pence, who would take over if Light wrote old Donny's name down.

Will manipulating politicians stop crimes? Using fear was the optimal way to stop criminals.

i wish it was real so they could write down drumpfs name

He was definitely also killing world leaders and terrorist heads since it was stated that there weren't any more wars thanks to him.

What would've been Kira's tax policy?

I still to this day like to believe he was that reincarnated into that unnamed shinigami

Then right Pences name in it. Then write the next guy. Then the next.

read tolstoy

Huge tax cuts for everyone since there are no more prisons to maintain

why didn't he just send a five year old up to the task force members every day and have them say:

>You can stop this any time

Right before they slit their throat?

A few days of that, and they'll be shooting L for you.

I wish he killed L by making his chair break and one of the legs goes up his butt because he sits like a retard

Truly the hero we need.

He wasn't completely without morals

he was though

wait so what would happen if you took that deal that halfs your lifespan but you were fated to die microseconds later.
Does it still half that time or do you get the full microseconds? I want to know if I can cheat the system

>kill innocent people
>biggest mass murderer of all time
>attempts to kill children
>ruins the lives of those who love him
>completely willing to kill his family

Half the time is half the time

quite a few times he did

besides he wants law and order, would be counterproductive if he ups and destroys all the governments.

Нечего там читать.
Becose its not a God work.

>Thinks Trump is the bad guy

The ability to nearly completely control the actions of whoever it kills before they die was truly the most broken thing of the death note. It was so broken that no writer could hope to adequately portray that power without it becoming stupidly one sided. A person even a fraction as intelligent as Light could have abused that so hard.

Sacrifices have to be made for a better world

Jebaited lol

Couldn't he have killed L by making him die of diabetes.
I mean the fucker ate so much fucking sweets, there's no fucking way he was already developing it.
Just making him die in 23 days and slowly it gets worse as each day goes by.
Just make Rem do it.
Watari can suck a dick, nobody in the task force would have suspected foul play.

He could have done it right at the moment that Rem said she would off L for him.

>Unironically typing out twitch emotes

>t. person who doesn't understand the rules

Congratulations, you just introduced the entire world to what Iraq and Syria have been going through. Once the chaos is bad enough to prevent the media from monitoring all the opportunistic criminal gangs, you won't even be able to kill them anymore.

If you were going to die microseconds later, what could you possibly accomplish by taking the eye deal?

Asuka looks pretty bemused to me.

He didn't know L's name

I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD

Did you not read my posts? I said for Light to off Rem. She was willingly to do it the first time she met him.
Tell me where I'm wrong.

The death note can only influence people for like 7 minutes before they die.

not him but Rem would have no incentive to off L and iirc Shinigami die when the use the death note for someone else's sake

why not just write everyone and be 100% edgy.

Well people don't die instantly of diabetes.
deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_the_Death_Note

Did you not watch pay attention to jackshit? She outright stated she would off L, and this was before Misa safety was at stake.
At that point in the series, if she just killed L for Light, she says it won't hurt her at all.
Go rewatch/reread the anime/manga.

To be fair he was written as a retard in the end.

*as a woman
But hey same thing.

>emotional
>manipulative
>effeminate
>can't control himself

Most crimes are due to environmental causes so do you guys think he could have created a utopia by getting rid of poverty? But then again you can't really get rid of it unless we go full communismus.

Utopia is inherently impossible since it means everyone would have to become perfect meat robots and never do anything illogical or threatening. Aggressively trying to force one always fails

Firstly
>Killing doesnt increase capital
>Killing doesnt spread capital evenly
>There isnt enough capital to lift us all from poverty

Thats retarded, world already lacked major wars in general. I guess he started killing poor farmers who were oppressed.

How about he ditch the idea of becoming a god. Do everything in the background by manipulating/killing specific figures that could push a selected individual with idealistic motives towards fixing poverty. He can make him become president or a CEO of an organization with altruistic intentions.