Is this show the biggest disappointment of the season?

Is this show the biggest disappointment of the season?

Absolutely. It's Sup Forums disguised as monster girls.

we didn't get anything that wasn't in the manga, so it was a pretty good adaptation, but it could have been better

It's a strange series but not nearly as disappointing as the train wreck adaptation of hajimete no gal

Is the manga any better? i liked the frog politics but everything else is horrendous.
also checked

the manga had better "cute girls doing cute things" feel in the little kid chapters, and if you think anything that's happened in the anime so far has been strange, you're in for a shock if you pick up the manga.

No anime with Kyouko in it can be a disappointment.

the anime coloring and shading and voice acting did absolute wonders for Kyoko, I wasn't that big of a fan of her in the manga, but she's simply amazing in the anime.

This is one of those shows that is fine when I'm actually watching the episode, but when I'm not I don't particularly care for it and find it hard to even find the motivation to watch an episode. I'm three weeks behind and at this rate I'll probably end up soft-dropping it purely because I can't be arsed to catch up.

Why do you think so? We can't have a discussion if you don't properly start it.
And I don't see why you'd be disappointed with this show, unless you picked it up for the completely wrong reasons.

Literally Chinese cartoons.

no, Shingeki no Bahamut is

11 was really good, 10 was mediocre, and 9 was literally Hitler

This episode was alright. At least it didn't look completely like outsourced basement warehouse garbage.

>11 was really good

it gave me good moe feel

I picked it up because i saw the manga in some "what you expected vs what you got" which made it seem a lot more interesting than it really is. All of the slice of life parts are a bore, they only exist so the creator can show off the ridiculous amount of world building he did and jerk himself off. It feels like he created this huge world full of rich history first, and then decided to make a sol in it because hes a yurifag hack. The slice of life bits are uninspired, not funny, and extremely awkward because of the pacing and lack of music in the show. The only interesting part of the centaurs life is when the geopolotical state of the world is alluded to for an offhand remark. its like the author wants to reveal something to the audience, things like "riding centaurs gets you in deep shit with discrimination laws", and then makes a drawn out shitty 11 minute bit for that one line to be spoken so the viewer can learn something slightly interesting and stimulating. for christs sake half of episode 11 was just stupid shit about flowers and building blocks. what is the deal with this inconsistency? you bait me into this with frog politics and holocaust shit and then im watching autistic children in kindergarten. this show has some of the worst direction ive ever seen.

if watching children talk about flowers in kindergarten didn't fill your heart with happiness there is something wrong with you

I think normally it would, but since it is paced like molasses, written poorly, and directed poorly, theres nothing nice about it. its just plain boring compared to the things shown off in ep 9, and even the other shitty sol bits.
theyre probably trying to be all edgy and shit and trying to inflict feels on the viewer by showing how fucked their world is and then subverting it to kindergarten play time, but it doesnt mean jack shit because all of the content is just bland as fuck

the manga is better and I read that first, and Shino and Maki-chan's schoolyard stuff is simply amazing.

Whats bad about that

eh. as adaptations go it wasn't great. basically took all the surface material without really understanding it.

Not enough lewd centaur or loli.
Not enough anything actually.