Extremely charming, handsome, intellegent, nearly a perfect man

>extremely charming, handsome, intellegent, nearly a perfect man
>born with a small penis

>born with a small penis
Where is the evidence for that? Otherwise Misa would have dumped him long ago.

He is a Japanese.

Light could have looked like a Ken doll and Misa would still throw herself at him. Not like she got to see his penis anyway.

>179cm
>54kg
SPOOKY

SCARY

Did she ever see him nude?

it's japan, due to only eating tiny amounts of rice and fish they barely have any meat or fat on their bones

>OP extremely sperg, ugly, retarded, worthless in every way
>Also a tiny penis

Looks like OP has baited another small penis-haver. Well done, OP.

>179 cm
>54 kg

Just how retarded are nips? That's like 20kg below a healthy weight

You only need a 4 incher to still be able to please some women. Any less is bordering on micropenis. Trust an ex-normie.

N-no you! If you want we can meet up later for sex.

damn light is skinny as fuck

i thought matsuda was pretty lean because if i remember correctly, he was like 5'10" and 59kg but Light is an actual skellington

>Implying he doesnt have a 30kg brain

>10cm penis

Isnt the average 12,13cm? Monster dick is around 16+ right?

Holy fuck. Why can't nips into normal human proportions and weight? Even Jotaro is canonically a lanky faggot.

somoone knows his anime light facts

Nah, I'm 20cm and definitely not a monster. Just pretty big

>implying that matters even if it's true
You see OP that's why Light is a genius and you're a neet stuck in your mother's basement.
>inb4 you too haha small penis
I'm a fujo.

user, you don't have to lie. If you are 6 cm we will still call you a fag regardless.

That doesn't bother me where L is concerned. He's a freak of nature who probably can't even get a single gram of fat on his bones because he burns it instantly by lying about thinking about probabilities.

Fuck off

He's the supreme gentleman.

muh dick thread

Aren't japanese, like, midgets?
Their average weight should be around roughly 50 kg.

Isn't everyone born with a small penis?

See, this would have made the new live action movie interesting. Is there any doubt that Light's ego come from his penis? The desire to 'become a god' sounds like the dream of someone with a tiny penis. I could even spin it as a feminist work that highlights the inherent destructive qualities of male sexual organs. They should have explored this more. Hire me, netflix.

I'm 5'7 weigh 112 pounds and have a 7inch dick. Your size is determined from genetics not body size, You think every six foot muscleman has a 10 inch dick? Every black guy is hug like a horse?