Every single news outlet and TV show talks about this in 3... 2... 1

Every single news outlet and TV show talks about this in 3... 2... 1...

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/darrell-hammond-snl-trump-alec-baldwin-2017-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Russia?

Come on, Trump
snl hasn't had any talent on it since Bill Murry left

>dieing
I hope some articles will focus on this part

>that cozy feel when you catch his tweets live

Yeah, probably here as well (or maybe not, one needs to speak English to understand what is wrong). Trump lied about improving relationships with Russia after all.

I thought 30 Rock saved him?

This is the baitiest bait I've ever seen.

I assume this is a smokebomb to cover up the White House knifing the gun control negotiations. Normies will screech over this shiny object while Democrats lose another fight.

I like how he gets his jab in at Alec Baldwin first before kicking off a trade war.

yeah, he should have said "dyeing"

Twitters unsustainable autocorrect?

>"I just started crying," Hammond told the paper. "In front of everyone. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock, and I stayed in shock for a long time. Everything wiped out. The brand, me, what I do. Corporate appearances canceled. It was a hell of a shock, and all of it was apparent to me in one breath. That ends me.

>Alex
kek

Imagine the bantz if he ever does push the big red button.

>says playing DJT was agony for him. Alex, it was also agony for those who were forced to watch.

That's a top tier BTFOing, he walked right into that.

This is real? Sweet

look out for one along the lines of:
America's enemies, whose mediocre leaders always underestimated my might, now have 20 minutes until they lose bigly! They were terrible, we won't miss them. BYE BYE

what

A mistake but also understandable (although Trump may have done it on purpose), also to emphasise that Alex is a nobody drunk hasbeen

SAVAGE

>forced to watch

Does this happen?

Wait, what happened?

Was he actually fired and thus lost all that or something?

businessinsider.com/darrell-hammond-snl-trump-alec-baldwin-2017-9

by the way, nice isis-tier nuke video. really a good look.

Nah, all I'm seeing is your really cool animation of nukes hitting Florida.

Seriously Ivan, NASA is just a front for our black ops. No need to nuke Miami.

>tfw you want to correct the president then realize you don’t remember the Baldwin’s name either

i thought he was pretty good. petty of trump to comment

And now he reposts it with better spelling.

God I can't wait for him to write a proper memoir, so we can find how much of this was strategic, assuming he feels like being completely honest.

"Alex Baldwin" is not the problem, "dieing" is.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

tfw easy trade war.

>people can't make mistakes
do you fucks even understand devices create typos?

Already talking about it on CNN.

I'll never understand it. Baldwin is on record for his profanity laced vulgar comments about homosexuals and the left does nothing. Some guy who hunts ducks on an AE reality TV show says "hate the sin, not the sinner" and the left tries to get him thrown off the air.

based pajeet have a Russian spy

>mfw they will show the 2005 sketch of Trump wings and Jerry the Janitor.

If you think he has strategically kept up a moron act for this long, you are also a moron.

Good lord, that waist.
I want her to seize my pro-Navalny flyers.

I can see the headlines now:
>CALLS TO ENACT 25TH AMENDMENT AFTER TRUMP TWEET BLASTS "ALEX" BALDWIN

He got all butthurt about losing the KFC Colonel too in the same exact way

>pro-Navalny

this website is 18+ shkololo

You missed the point of that post.
Not the smartest kid on the playground, are you?

Holy shit balls, KEKEKEKEEKK I don't care if he never builds the wall and takes all the guns away if he keeps tweeting it'll be GLORIOUS. Daddy Trump always delivers.

SPICY, GEOTUS is a MADMAN, MAGA, TOP KEK.

Based
Darryl Hammond is the patricians impersonation, Alex Baldwin is for plebeians.

>it's real

The madman just keeps on going
I love him, purely for the banter

How do you do, fellow MAGApede?

It's already all over my Twitter feed, and I only follow news and government agencies. I clicked on a Fox Tweet about something completely unrelated and people were crying about "alex" on there.

and this is barely scratching the surface, people are going wild Tweeting about this.

>the president of the united states cant even spell dying

30 Rock saved him but 30 Rock was fucking shit just like every female "comedian" has ever been. It wasn't funny at all

DANCE PRESS, DANCE
AHAHAHAHA

>Trump telling Alec Baldwin he sucks is worthy of national news coverage
lol

You're just gonna be a faggot and pretend you don't remember "aw-shucks this door goes the OTHER WAY?" Bush then?

Implying he wanted to spell dying, don't you 'no' about how Trump manipulates the media to grab all the headlines?

the absolute fucking state of the US ''''''''''''''''''''president'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

trump is awesome

How do i change my flag on ?

Oh that's irony coming from a dead nation like yours achmed

How do I change my flag on Clover?

He should have kept calling him Alex.

From now on he shall be known as Alex Baldwin.

>the Chad Tweeter

part and parcel

is red sparrow any good?

press "alt+f4" after clicking on the subject line

kek, it's happening again

Obama never sent any tweets out, basically a puppet & read off a teleprompter - no humanity, no empathy, not real. Then we have Sharia May, again robotic, has to read off a script, no empathy, cannot make a decision, no confidence, no plans - not a leader

Oi you got a license for that shitpost mate? Ima haf to call backup

On a mobile phone? Hmmm

HE TOOK THE BAIT!!
DO THEY EVER LEARN??
Trump is a master of publicity, a lot of his business deals were centered around leasing out the Trump brand name and providing the necessary marketing - he has many subtle tricks for generating publicity and he knows ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.

3d chess is unironically real.

doesnt work without first deleting the folder "SysWOW64" on the windows directory

No just more Hollywood propaganda with that run down cumdumpster

>muh tweets
the fucking state of this social media drone

>POTUS says something
>News reports it

Well he is the President...

You know anyone calling Balwin Alex will piss him off especially when he is drunk (that will be most of the time then), I bet Stephen Baldwin called him that & will now every time they meet up

>Obama never sent any tweets out

Maybe he should have had sent out selfies on Instagram or been a Snap Chat premium account? HAVE TO GET THOSE FOLLOWERS!

Personally I'd prefer a President that does things, not just says things.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

But he's whiter than you, Muhammad.

No biggie I mispell that one all the time, seems like it probably should be dieing.

Yep

pic related is the only baldwin worth watching

Drama Fag President

Hahahah. Nothing like a nice friday morning shitpost from the president.

I am though. I’m so pale I get the worst sunburn

Obama was the only one interested in drones, especially if they targeted children. Trump tweeted his way to being POTUS & the media hangs on his every word like the slaves they are. And social media has replaced printed material that Presidents used in the past to get their thoughts out, Trump uses it to manipulate as well

bingo

Careful mate, old bill might considered it hate speech to disparage nonwhite Americans....

Do things for their masters? Is that what you want a President to do? If it is. that is what you have had for decades, yes look back they were all puppets, any that were not were either assassinated or they were hounded out of office or at least challanged

Literally only Trump and his tiny cock will give a shit about this.

coppers stink especially coloured ones !!!

hahahaha i wonder what they think of that

Because I guarantee a little pussy actor like Baldwin sucked trumps proverbial cock for a long time before he was supposed to hate him.

The simultaneous best/worst part about it is that it works
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>this fucking street shitter making 5 tweets about an auto-corrected name

They've gone after what he eats for breakfast, how many scoops of ice cream he gets, the size of the salt and pepper shakers he uses, and how he likes his steak cooked.

These people are so petty and vindictive Trump could overturn a national discussion with a typo.

rekt

What a whiny bitch. Why wouldn't news outlets at least mention this? He's the fucking president.