archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missione_Alba
dailymotion.com/video/x6fe1ys
vimeo.com/home/myvideos
vimeo
youtube.com/watch?v=OAx2Cz_G4Wk
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/
conspiracyarchive.com/2015/10/30/frank-gigliotti-minister-freemason-oss-and-cia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hope Italy sorts itself out, I think other countries follow suit, like UK for example.

God bless Italy.

1) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

2) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

3) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Previous thread

friendly reminder that voting Salvini means to vote for Tajani as president.
Tajani is the former president of EU parliament.
so a vote for Salvini is a vote for Euro burocrats.
picrelated, Salvini Eu profile

What's wrong with the campaign in libya? We invaded albania for less in the 90s.

we somehow need to destroy/steal back votes from M5S
they are the true threat and unironically have votes of people heavily against immigration and EU

Remember to vote lega

REMINDER THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO THE BIG DAY, IGNORE ALL TROLLS, SHILLS, DEFEATISTS AND NEWFAGS SPEAKING ITALIAN.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missione_Alba

Qui in video che sintetizza il dibattito economico circa l'euro e l'Europa:
dailymotion.com/video/x6fe1ys
Sub eng a part of a video that sintetize the debate about Euro and Europe in Italy 2011-2018, only first part sub eng:
vimeo.com/home/myvideos

Arafat?

I am Italian + Finnish
No I cannot vote, but good luck

>tfw always wanted to move to South West Europe but Merkel and the EU have destroyed them

IO ODIO I NEGRI

so you are a Tajani shill?
you want us to vote Salvini to elect Tajani?
why aren't you using the right flag, the european one?
also you are drooling for Giorgia Meloni meeting Orban, but Orban and Visegrad are those who wants Italy to keep all the immigrants here.
>m-muh 4d chess
this place is becoming reddit holy fuck, the kekistan flag at the Salvini rally is just the final nail in the coffin

friendly reminder that defeatist faggots have to go back

vimeo com/258214958
It is made with a blink for the leftists (by a guy that is/was a leftists)

(I'm a faggot, right url here)

Friendly reminder to vote Casapound

They can't help the right wing coalition though can they? Reaching 40% with that seems most important

>Italian + Finnish
How does such mix even happen? Extremely uncommon
>you want us to vote Salvini to elect Tajani?
Vote salvini to NOT elect Tajani. If FI gets more vote than lega we get Tajani, even if they don't reach 40%. In that case FI will dump Lega and ally with PD, do we really want that?

they can't

>Reaching 40% with that seems most important
It is. Casapound is not bad per se, but they only disperse the right wing vote in a crucial moment

Aspetta, ma io conosco quel tizio! Lui è quello che nello scorso thread mi insultava dicendomi che non dovevo parlare italiano nel thread italiano dato che non aveva nessun argomentazione per contrastare le mie.

Mi fa piacere vedere che il CDx ha militanti così valorosi tra le proprie fila.

We don't give a shit about you demoralization tactics Schlomo, back to the oven you go.

don't you have a God Emperor Civic Nationalist rally to attend?
why pushing for a former Eu bureaucrat to be the prime minister of Italy? you know that voting Salvini means Tajani president, they all agree on that

No they can't

Go back to Sup Forums mentally ill faggot

there is absolutely NO WAY that Salvini will get enough southern votes to finish ahead in the coalition.
Only a polack or someone who is underage could hope for that

My mom went to study in Italy (why? I don't know) as an exchange student.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAx2Cz_G4Wk

>Civic Nationalist
>literally talks about ethnic displacement
>Fontana even talks about "preserving the white race" in public
Also
>you know that voting Salvini means Tajani president
Explain your reasoning.

And who do you vote for btw?

Go on imbecile, everyone lurking these threads long enough already knows what it's needed to know about newfags like you.

first for MASSCLEANING operation
street by street

She wanted to try the Italian dick

I have a friend that after m5s members were caught to be masons said that there are 2 type of masonry and that they were in the good one. the same masonry that invited jovanotti in one meeting and the only thing masonry wants is progress.
i felt pretty disgusted by him.
How can a person be so brainwashed only to support a political party?

>polls put him close (within 0,3% margin) of Forza Italia
>there is absolutely NO WAY that Salvini will get enough votes to finish ahead in the coalition.
>what is margin or error
Pretty uncommon. I've met a few swedes in Italy but never a finn

>2 type of masonry and that they were in the good one

Stop giving them (You)s, he's probably a newfag or an assblasted leftist cuck with his asshole on fire.

That's the power of 4d chess.

I will vote for real antagonist parties, not the major ones. Sure not Lega who governed for decades along with Berlsuconi and is responsible for the actual state of Italian economy and society.
fuck M5S, fuck Pd, fuck Salvini, fuck Silvio. mainstream parties are literally all the same and they will end in a grosse Koalition with a former Eu president as a leader.
better to vote for every other party who are not mainstream greedy burosaurus

>I've met a few swedes in Italy but never a finn
Could you separate the two though?

Join the club

>2 shekels have been deposited in your account by the Salvini-Tajani pro-EU committee

It's not, for many reasons

The right wing coalition has been hijacked by pro-Euro forces led by Berlusconi and his minion candidate, Tajani.

Putting Casapound in parliament will have a better long term effect on Italian politics, as an actual right wing force will gain more and more traction over the years.

Also, the votes of this thread can't sway the outcome of the election in favor of Salvini, but they can sway it in favor of Casapound.

>this is the face of the CDx
Non vado da nessuna parte :^)

E tra l'altro, se vince davvero il CDx, ci sarà da ridere. Tajani premier, Salvini ridotto all'irrilevanza totale...e voi che vi rendete conto di aver rinunciato alla possibilità di avere un movimento di Destra in parliamento perché amate considerarvi grandi esperti della politica.

many m5s people are very brainwashed. I know a guy who is super anti euro and still votes for them after they made a 180 on it

Or or... Stay with me here: join them!

What club?

(((Mainstream media))) are pushing hard something similar to "russian hackers stole USA presidency"-tier narrative, to attack and label as subservise the support that Salvini is gathering through the internet and the international coverage of the campaign

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/

We are having example of assblasted cucks in this very thread.

It's free bumps even if he is just shitposting
Ah you are the PCI fag. Small meme parties will never even get into parliment
No, at least not without talking to them.

>Explain your reasoning.

They’re all talk and no go, they’ve been talking like that for 20+ years, got in winning coalitions multiple times and they still campaign over the same issues. You're a fool or a 18yo if you vote lega in 2018.

More a 270 on it

Typical. Hopefully Italians see it as the desperate shrieking it is.

34% of Italianos want to expel their Mediterranean brothers??? Amici???

What about our Mediterranean Wakanda!??

>brothers
>Cartaginesi

>The right wing coalition has been hijacked by pro-Euro forces led by Berlusconi and his minion candidate, Tajani.
Which is why it is important to make sure that Lega has more votes than FI, so we avoid Tajani
>Putting Casapound in parliament will have a better long term effect on Italian politics, as an actual right wing force will gain more and more traction over the years.
Doubtful. Casapound is still associated too heavily with fascism and aside from few nostalgici they will never have enough votes nationwide to affect politics.. Don't get me wrong, I do not disagree with their policy, but I really doubt their ability to ever be able to implement them. When CPI has 15% of the vote and is able to make a governing coalition within which they are the majority I will consider them, the rest is a wasted vote.

PERO MI AMICI!!!!!!! MEDITERRANEAN WAKANDA!!!!

Who is Spaghettipol voting for?

Stop stealing Lega's votes, parasites.

Gruggeo Renzgrug dare 80 roccie scintillanti a tutti grug. Perchè non accogliere le tribù nere nella caverna? Noi prendere roccie scintillanti uguale

>foreign sites write good things about Salvini, this undermine democratic elections
>a 3rd party company sponsoring political parties through propaganda on italian soil does not

it makes me think and makes me mad so much

I voted right wing coalition because I live abroad. If I were in Italy I would have voted Lega

Vote for PD. They're the most anti-eu, most right wing and nationalist party in Italy. Vote for them, they want Italy to become extremely nationalist and populist and they're very anti-semitic and pretty racist

>Which is why it is important to make sure that Lega has more votes than FI, so we avoid Tajani
Ripeto, per l'ennesima volta: questo tipo di risultato non è influenzabile da questo thread.

>Doubtful. Casapound is still associated too heavily with fascism and aside from few nostalgici they will never have enough votes nationwide to affect politics.. Don't get me wrong, I do not disagree with their policy, but I really doubt their ability to ever be able to implement them. When CPI has 15% of the vote and is able to make a governing coalition within which they are the majority I will consider them, the rest is a wasted vote.

In politica, qualità batte quantità. Se non capisci questa cosa, sei senza speranza. Casapound deve guadagnare trazione, militanti e simpatizzanti fuori dalle aule del parlamento: per loro mandare un parlamentare è solo funzionale a questo.

Only last thing is true, they're pretty racists.

no goy
M5S is the real anti-semitic party

>4d jewish chess

Yes, towards everyone but fucking whites, fucking racist assholes! Vote for them, they're the party of Sup Forums

Luigi, sta'zitto

Raga non ci sto capendo un cazzo

Se voto Salvini, Tajani va al governo
Ma se non voto Salvini, nessuno di destra va al governo (Casapound al 40% è utopia)

Che cazzo fare?

No no, M5S is kinda anti-semitic but not really. PD is the most anti-semitic, but if you're going to vote for a party and you think PD is too hard core and too redpilled, go for M5S, they're very very anti-eu. They used to be pro-eu, but they swapped

He's right, you know.
There's the 'American style' freemasonry, a shitty offshot that everybody can join in and doesn't really amount to much, and then there are the FUCKING MASONS, the secret society that has historically acted as a power broker, and has infiltrated or is in contact with, power positions in the government, in the catholic church, and in organized crime. And who knows what more.

>inb4 TheY aRe rAcIsT AgAinsT ItALiAS
You cant be racist against italians because racism is power + discrimination. Italians are the ONES in power so you can't be racist against them.

Capi tribù sempre stati cattivi. Capi tribù dicono "dateci roccie scintillanti e noi dare voi bacche e carne di mammut", ma capi tribù tenere tutte roccie per loro fino a vecchia età. Bepis Gruggo unico grug onesto, lui sceglie grug onesti per partito, io votare per Bepis Gruggo

>Se voto Salvini, Tajani va al governo
Non se Lega prende più di FI.
>Ma se non voto Salvini, nessuno di destra va al governo
Ti sei risposto da solo, non c'è altra scelta che votare Lega e sperare in un 40+% e lega in testa alla coalizione.

Vota M5s e Tajani non va al governo :)

Spain pls go
>Ripeto, per l'ennesima volta: questo tipo di risultato non è influenzabile da questo thread.
Lo dici tu. Tutto fa brodo quando si tratta di differenze dello 0.3%
>Casapound deve guadagnare trazione, militanti e simpatizzanti fuori dalle aule del parlamento: per loro mandare un parlamentare è solo funzionale a questo.
Allora sono ancora più inutili. I tempi delle rivoluzioni violente e delle marce su Roma sono finiti. Se oggi si fa una cosa del genere ci si ritrova un paio di portaerei e battlegroups americani sulle nostre coste nel giro di 3 giorni.
Le cose vanno cambiate dall'interno, non facendo i nostalgici. Non fate la fine dei comunisti che ancora credono a teorie che, seppure valide nell'ottocento, non trovano alcun riscontro nel mondo moderno

Mandare casapound al parlamento è il risultato migliore in cui tu possa sperare

>The CIA was founded in 1947.

>1947 was the year of the founding of the anti-Catholic group called "Protestants and Other Americans United for Separation of Church and State" (POAU; now simply called Americans United), a coalition of Protestants and Scottish Rite Freemasons (who provided funding), allied with Jews (legal counsel was provided by the Jew Leo Pfeffer), that fought against government funding of Catholic schools and other alleged violations against separation of church and state by Catholics, and that tried to prevent the 1960 election of JFK because he was a Catholic. POAU was mentioned in E. Michael Jones' books John Cardinal Krol and Slaughter of Cities, and Dave Wemhoff's book on John Courtney Murray.

>In 1947, 7 out of the 9 US Supreme Court Justices were Freemasons, including Black and Douglas

>In 1947, Frank Gigliotti (Freemason, Protestant minister, OSS agent, CIA agent, and POAU founding father) went to Italy with fellow Protestant/Freemason Charles Fama to work on the re-writing of the Italian Constitution in support of separation of (Catholic) church and state, and freedom of assembly for freemasons and Protestants (as a fifth column). Gigliotti also brokered the 1960 unification of the two Supreme Councils of Italian Freemasonry: the Grand Lodge and the Grand Orient. His work laid the groundwork for the P2 Masonic Lodge and the Gladio/NATO stay-behind armies.
conspiracyarchive.com/2015/10/30/frank-gigliotti-minister-freemason-oss-and-cia/

Kek, stavo facendo lo stesso edit. Aggiungi "Bepis Gruggo vuole tutti Grug alti come ingresso caverna e con occhio come lince" dobbiamo inserire il cinegro in un qualche modo

Ma quali rivoluzioni violente. Serve cambiare la mentalità delle persone con militanza e attivismo, non gonfiandosi il petto ai comizi. Casapound questa cosa l'ha fatta ed è grazie a questo che ha letteralmente moltiplicato i suoi risultati elettorali.

>Se voto Salvini, Tajani va al governo
Non se la lega prende più di Forza Italia.
è proprio per questo che ci conviene votar Lega e non disperdere i voti su piccoli partiti che, seppur con programmi condivisibili, non hanno molte speranze di influenzare lo scenario politico

>Serve cambiare la mentalità delle persone con militanza e attivismo
Concordo pienamente, ma serve anche un governo che non ci faccia sommergere sai clandestini nel mentre si lavora sul cambiare la mentalità delle persone.
Inoltre l'attivismo non richiede seggi in parlamento.
Casapound e Lega hanno ruoli diversi ed entrambi importanti. Casapound lavora a contatto con le persone, Lega lavora nelle istituzioni

Vote whoever the fuck you want, but do not come here and shill "a vote to Salvini is useless" because you are helping PD and M5S with this shit.

Sono al 0.6% scarso scarso

E che fanno, governano con cinque seggi?

If southerners make 5banane win I'll start praying to vesuvio and campi flegrei, and I'm southerner.
5banane will turn italy into venezuela, they will make us miss even boldrini.

Mmm, I've noticed an increase in demoralization/defeatist tactics in attempt to undermine support for Lega.
Sounds as desperate as antifa autistically screeching in the streets.

Io? Sei tu il buffone. Anzi casapound è una buffonata.
Di Stefano ha detto che voterebbe fiducia per un eventuale governo alla Lega con ministro dell'economia Bagnai.
Volete un governo simile? Date questo 3% di voti alla Lega e lo avrete! Un 3% che NON avrete. Butterete il voto di tante persone in buona fede.
Carnevale è finito ritiratevi e non rompete i coglioni, buffoni.

They have over 3%

Polls are lies

>non se prende più voti di FI
this is childish reasoning, or more probably paid shilling.
dou you honestly think that if Salvini get, say, 19% nationally and Forza Italia, say, 16%, Salvini will be premier? he has to form a government and, nobody will accept him as a premier.
I cannot decide if yours is genuine wishful thinking or paid shilling. I think is the first one andin this case I just advice you to study the hisdtory of the last right wing government with Lega+Berlusconi

This

No one will can change state of things without before exit euro/europe, 'cause will become ad Tsipras.
Go to vote is stupid and meanless

Trentinfag here
Qual è l'opinione di Salvini sull'autonomia Delle regioni a statuto speciale?
Ne è favorevole come la Lega di in tempo o è più per uno stato centralista e tenderà di ridurle-abolirle?

Raga, davvero, CPI se piglia 1% è grassa

Davvero, e lo dice uno che voterebbe totalmente per CPI

Non ci si arriva al 3% e nemmeno FN

Are M5S based?

No

If lega gets more votes than fi, berlusca won't have the numbers for a government with pd.

se non arrivano al 3% non governano un bel niente. Purtroppo a sto giro casapound sarebbe solo un voto di protesta e poco altro
Honestly this. A 5 star government would be our death.
polls are fairly reliable. This isn't America