You can only choose one

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I choose you, OP.

The couch.

I assume there is a discount for rei since she's mass-produced.

I choose you, Pikachu.

>That Kaworu ass

I choose the actual girl

I would lick that booty all day long

The 3d one obviously

Rei.

That open mouth on the Asuka sets off all kind of creepy vibes. If her mouth were shut, I'd choose her in a fucking hearbeat.

Misato

That tree is pretty nice, but the fifteen sticker also has my attention.

This is what shinji fell for

That's a very nice couch...

Shinji Ikari falls in love with an Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

HAHAHA LOOK! HE IS HOLDING A CELL PHONE! LE EPIC KEIT-AI REFERENCE LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LELELELE

LEEEEL FINDS A WAY AMIRITE MY LE KOMER/a/DES? HAHAHA WOOOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS POSTING AND GOING TO r/keitai TO POST THIS CLASSIC MOMENT

HOLY SHIT SUCH A FUNNY FUNNY MEME! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO HILARIOUS IM GONNA CUM IM CUMMING UPVOTES MY LELS ARE IJ ORBIT LE XD THE KEITAI MEME IS JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS FOR SOME REASON IM TOTALLY NOT FROM REDDIT

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

the realest person there, Asuka

OMG TEH REI

I don't even think about it who if not Kaworu

Is there a custom Asuka with a closed mouth? I'd say that's almost worth owning.

>Asuka
>closing her mouth ever

Gave me a chuckle.

I want to bang that tree.

>pick the Asuka
>Place on bed
>pretend she's comatose
>HOTGLUE
I'm fucked up

Objectively speaking the Rei looks the least awful, but I probably wouldn't get any of them regardless.

Couch > Tree > 3DPD > Karl > Ray > Oscar

I'll take the woman and the couch

rei because she's a lifeless doll anyway