Daily reminder that supposed IQ measurements done in Africa and around the world are highly inaccurate

Daily reminder that supposed IQ measurements done in Africa and around the world are highly inaccurate.

It is also inconsistent with reality.

For example, Somalia supposedly has an IQ of 70 which is downs syndrome level. Yet the nation is capable of engaging in piracy that requires NATO and other non NATO nations to stop and prevent. Do you think downs syndrome people have the intelligence to engage in piracy? Remember downs syndrome people can't even pee by themselves.

No, ha ha ha these countries get the highest emotional intelligence, but not highest IQ per decision.

>pulling up alongside another boat and shooting at it is rocket science
jam a rusty nail in your eyeball, niggerlover

Tribal organization can compensate for low individual intelligence. Imagine a somewhat organized Downie clan, they'd be able to accomplish some tasks.

low quality bait

They're just a puppet, controlled by someone above, someone with higher IQ.

>Claims that niggers are not autistic
>Emphasizes how nig-nogs are only able to survibe thanks to animalistic urges aka. GibsMuhDat
OPs level of faggotry is inconsistent with reality

Socialization and coordination require intelligence.

>Do you think downs syndrome people have the intelligence to engage in piracy?

People with downs syndrome can even become doctors. To be a pirate all you have to do is to pick up an AK-47 and ride in a boat.

it's an average my dude.

IQ is a measure of logical thought and problem solving. Low amounts of these indicate in whites Down syndrome, yes, however there are African tribes who have no logical or problem solving skills to speak of who can still hunt. You don’t need math to throw a spear or drive a boat. Only mechanical ability.

Also I forgot to mention that a lot of these so called "tests' are not accurate because they presume that the IQ of 1 population is roughly to the IQ of surrounding areas. It says so in the documentation. They never actually went to individual countries and took measurements. They just took general samples from a geographic region and extrapolated to other regions. Plus are you guys going to tell me scientist went to the Congo to take IQ tests? They'd be killed.

niggers are dumb as fuck

>ants are geniuses

>scientist went to the Congo to take IQ tests? They'd be killed.
lmao @ this level of not getting it // leaf-posting
good game

They needed NATO and non NATO country's so Russians couldent come on there warships and total them with rockets, basically NATO was only there to stop real consequents of piracy

The only problem with the results I can see is that it probably overstates the intelligence of non-Western countries.
Chinese and Indians score well nationally on IQ tests but only the smarter ones go to school and get tested. Plus cheating is endemic in those nations.

I'm actually curious on where you got your opinions on the what it takes to be a successful armed goon user. Also, it's worth pointing out that the somali pirates are the higher eschelon of armed goons. You don't let the super low IQ morons onto the boat.

People with down syndrome have more problems than just a low IQ.

If it was just their low IQ they could function decently in society.
In fact some of them can.

>only the smarter ones go to school and get tested.

But how do they know which are the smarter ones?

Because they're not sat drooling into a blanket covered in faeces

Do you have an IQ of 70 or something?

It's an average, it doesn't mean all somalis have IQ of 70.

I bet somali pirate captains are fairly intelligent and capable, after all they have to coordinate a group of likely near retarded people with guns to seize a ship.

Something you would probably be incapable of with your reasoning skills.

>People with downs syndrome can even become doctors

Dude what ? I know getting a college degree in South America isn't very difficult but come on

Well they fire RPGs as well so yes.

I wonder if they ever actually fire them.
I suspect they are just for show.

Why do brainlets think Africa is a giant warzone?

Just like how the Ceo is smarter than the toilet washer in the company, so is the captain

>Somalia supposedly has an IQ of 70 which is downs syndrome level. Yet the nation is capable of engaging in piracy that requires NATO and other non NATO nations to stop and prevent.

>average IQ means all inhabitants have that IQ
>what are deviations
>low IQ shill detected

intellectual impairment =/= autism

pic related; its you