My Academia of Boku Heroes

So will Overhack vs Deku be as hype as Rappa vs Kirshima?

Any other grapeCHADS around

Kirishima vs rappa was the low point of this arc

no, at this point everyone has already forgotten Deku is the main character

You kidding right? The only low point for the two plus chapters of Kirishima flashbacks, when 1 would had been suffice. Not that Kirishima isn't a badass bro, but the pacing this arc is Kubo tier.

The flashback ruined the fight so I can't call it good

Not gonna lie, yes. The flashbacks could had been saved for after the fight.

The fight itself was shit. Rappa just gatling punches kirishima and Fatgum and then gets btfo by a big punch. It's fucking boring. At least the Flashback, despite it being long for no reason, gave us Mina and Doomsday.

Reporting in

>A single tap will kill Deku
How is this a good fight

involving Mina for no reason better have a payoff. She a literal who and wallpaper to boot.

I wish it was as hype as pic related.

He will have to work together with Ereaserhead. That's how.

Unless Deku has to resort to using his finger flicks again.

i would be pretty disappointed if they let deku fight a jacked up overhaul with no eraser support.

Don't read that, so don't care of the comparison.

In the end us grapefags won , mineta will be a hero while mirio has some shitty desk job . And with mineta being a gag character hori will give him a hot wife to complete the joke

I hope Mirio is okay. He needs to impregnate the girls of UA.

>Rappa vs Kirshima

that wasn't a fight that was a massacre

Who has canonically the best butt and is under 20 in the MHA universe?

I think Toga has the cutest face, but her butt seems bland (Asian).

>And with mineta being a gag character hori will give him a hot wife to complete the joke
I want this to happen honestly. He deserves it. He has come a long way. Mineta became cool during the Provisional Licence Exam.

With no Quirk he's out of ua

Mineta is the biggest Alpha. Gets the thiccest girl for himself.

>canonically the best butt
I say it is a tie between these two.

Doing a fanart of him atm.

Mina for sure.

The only reason I even bothered with this was because I was crazy about Robotics and hoped to GOD we'd get the Chinese robotics girl would become a villain and have a robot army ready for her plan, and I got my wish.

>All thanks to your navel laser
So are these two gonna get together or is it going to be Red Riot and Pinky?

No, that was the Miriocuck vs OH fight. It's pathetic how much plot armor that Reddit-appeal character needs on top of his already OP quirk (which he barely made better than it was initially).

An actual skilled fighter like Rappa? Instantly blown apart with one hit by OH. A NAP supporting numale redditcuck like Mirio? Gets to fight against him quirkless for 10 minutes (off screen of course) just to make Redditors happy.

Also, before you say he was "popular on Twitter" - most of the posters were gaijin numales posting Japanese tags. He won't make it to top 10 in the 3rd pop.poll

I'm partial to Aoyama right now, but I might like the Kirishima option more depending on how they interact once this arc ends.

The only way I see it is that if Kirishima dies in the future then Mina will end up with Aoyama.

Fucking nice.

Although I like slender legs + big butt more than THICC shit, frog is just way too disproportionate in her hands, face, etc.

O, MY OVERHAUL QUIRK...!!
AFTER I'M DEAD...
COME BACK TO LIFE!!!
ALONG WITH MY BODY!!!
AND NEMOTO'S PARTS!!!
DESTROY THEM...
ERADICATE THEM...
THEN FUSE THEM INTO ONE!!!

>is it going to be Red Riot and Pinky?
Obviously. Only fujo subhumans dislike it.

On second thought, Froppy butt a best honestly.

The possible ones I see that could end up with him are :
>Tsuyu
His the only one that gives a fuck about her
>Momo
He gets what he wants
>Midnight
Hori takes the joke to the extreme
>Pixie Bob
She's desperate and likes them young
>Toga
He uses his sticky balls alot and starts to bleed , then when toga is horny for grapes he cures her with his dick
>Jirou
Not that likely , but be played as a joke about how she was jealous how he was after every other girl except for her

Butthurt Chrollolet. Rubber gum was NEVER an asspull. This isn't as deep as Rubber Nen but still not an asspull because we've seen him do something similar a year ago.

Midnight, and Jirou are the most likely candidates. Seeing as both are not very attractive.

>"Reddit, Reddit Reddit", the post.
What the fuck is your issue with that website that you need to mention it so much? It's shitty, yeah, but not everything cringy needs to have a connection to it.

If Gary stu would have won then I would agree with you but watching all his dreams get destroyed makes it worth it

As if. Jirou belongs to Chadrock.

That's not canonic.

gotta suck being the woman of a traitor

Mirio is literally a godsend of fun shit. Kill yourself cuckner. The most westaboo designed character next to All-Might. Kill yourself nigger.

Fuck off Cuckinari fag.

You having fun Grapefag? Haven't seen you this blatant in a while.

It is though, because it is on model.

How can Aoyama stay pure with Mina's constant lewd teasing?

>>You having fun Grapefag?
>muh grapefag boogieman
I hope you get banned nigger.

No faggot, I hate Reddit as well, but you are a cringelord with your obsession with it.

She's constantly up his ass so they will most likely end up together. Although I prefer Kiri and Mina.

>tries to derail with shitposting

That pic is pretty cute, but is it official?
Anyways, you can't see her butt there, so it doesn't work as any kind of confirmation for the fan art, even if this pic is official.

I find leaving him in irrelevancy a worst fate than death , he'll probably kill himself later for never being able live his dreams

Enjoy your vacation "grapefag"

I laffed, but I do like Mirio, a lot.

>That pic is pretty cute, but is it official?
>posted on Hori's tweeter
Are you shitposting, a newfag nigger, or just a mong? Just checking.

considering we saw him do the same to rappa the idea isn't ridiculous to think he can do it.

I don't care how much a blob of ink looks like a head, the fucker killed himself and, through the power of friendship and willpower, used his quirk after death.

Who should tag-team with Deku to take on AFO and his doctor once the time for the final battle comes?

>inb4 fucking Grapes

How is Mirio connected to Reddit in any way? Try harder.

I'm just a guy not autistic enough to look for alternative drawings of characters from Chinese cartoons online. I just read the manga, m80.

I didn't even think Rappa Vs Kiri was that hype. Shit, Mirio Vs Backdraft was more exciting than that one.

>friendship
Overhoe has no friends

>people still respond to grapefag

Isn't it time for bed grapefag

YOU ENDED HER LIFE KENDOUFAG

Grapes

IIda

He was Deku's first bro

Ironic coming from you, Patreak

So you're a casualfag. Opinion discarded.

Rakan is forever a fucking beast.

Momo is so dissapointing, I won't be surprised if she is unable to bear children.

>Oh my overhaul quirk!

You literally have a Reddit account. You're probably the only redditor here, Patreak.

Just show me the butts.

This shitposter is making it real easy to get MODs on his shitposting ass.

>people still haven't filtered him.

Why does your hero wear a diaper?

Now we're on the same page.

>Implying he would face off against AFO
I don't think he will actually, seeing what AFO and AM was capable of, it doesn't really make sense for Izuku to get anywhere close near AM's level in Kamino (mind you, this was injured, Embers of OFA AM, nowhere near his prime) in the story. If he does tap into max OFA he could curbstomp nearly everyone

Kek. All these deleted posts.

HowNeoRU.jpg

I'm actually envious, that means you missed all the flaseflagging grapefag "fun" that lasted months and months

>Patreak
>Zachery
Who the fuck are these cucks you keep referencing on an anonymous image board?! This is some middle or high schooler drama faggotry.

It's an extremely good fight.

Why does your hero wear a diaper?

It brings me great joy honestly. I can finally post Mineta without being called a grapefag.

This and the bullshit drama on another generals was the reason mods nuked threads

Rightfully so

They are kids shitposting from their dorm.

I hope they shitpost nude. I miss flaunting my dick to my roommates while I was playing Age of Empires.

You still trying to derail the thread?

>Flaunting dick to roomate while playing Age of Empires
I have so many questions

I stopped checking the threads because they were full of shitposts.

>Age of Empires
Patrician taste nigga.

This, and autists scream grapefag every time Mineta was posted. Anime newfags are cancer.

What would the villains' animal forms be?

Bnha threads are derailed from the start thanks to people like you grapefag

Spoilers in 24 hours, or early spoilers again hopefully.

Answer my question

I hope you enjoy your vacation as well.