No wonder Burgers have such massive trade deficit that's getting bigger every year

No wonder Burgers have such massive trade deficit that's getting bigger every year.
This is even funnier than: If you fight them, they win.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>post yugo lecturing anyone about economic feasibility of trade

Let's see what happens with this

We have trade surplus so yes I can.

Bullshit.

So does Liechtenstein.
Now run along, little one.

We send them weet.

Enjoy your higher prices dumbasses

BUT MY FLATSCREEN TVS AND IJEWS

Is he talking about China?

He's talking about everyone. China only exports 0,2% of their steel to USA so they're literally just laughing.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>”Lets import everything and replace manufacturing with non existent green jobs!”

Nigga. Drive south for two hours to Seattle or Chicago downtown and see that it's filled with degenerate niggers while suburbs are safe, clean and overwhelmingly white.

The only reason people live in suburbs is that they can't afford to live in the city.

The only reason people live in the city is that they can't afford to live in the suburbs.

That doesn't make any sense.

How?
Well, I mean, you are you, and I guess ot wouldn't make sense for you.

LOL, all the poor people live in the cities dumbass.

We got lists of niggers just waiting to get Section 8 housing in ANY of the surrounding suburbs of Chicago because the city is too over-populated and even the poor niggers don't want to live there and raise their kids in a fucking warzone every summer.

Why would anyone deliberately not live in the city? You really enjoy being stuck in traffic for hours and shopping at Wal Mart that much?

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

Last week, as my colleague Sifan Liu and I were gnawing on some questions asked by Jim Tankersley of The Washington Post, we happened upon a revealing aspect of the election outcome. While looking at number of influences on the presidential vote outcome, we found that in a year of massive divides, one particular economic split stands out.
Our observation: The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015. By contrast, the more-than-2,600 counties that Donald Trump won generated just 36 percent of the country’s output—just a little more than one-third of the nation’s economic activity.

Here you can see very clearly that with the exceptions of the Phoenix and Fort Worth areas and a big chunk of Long Island Clinton won every large-sized county economy in the country. Her base of 493 counties was heavily metropolitan. By contrast, Trumpland consists of hundreds and hundreds of tiny low-output locations that comprise the non-metropolitan hinterland of America, along with some suburban and exurban metro counties.

Moreover, while this divide is striking by any standard, it appears to be “unprecedented in the era of modern economic statistics,” as Tankersley noted in his story, for a losing presidential candidate to have represented so large a share of nation’s economic base. By comparison, Democratic Presidential candidate Al Gore in 2000 won counties that generated only about 54 percent of the country’s gross domestic product en route to winning the popular vote, while losing the election in the Electoral College. Gore, won more than 100 more counties in 2000 than Clinton did in 2016, meaning that his appeal, while less monolithic across high-output counties, extended into more lower-output areas.

>Why would anyone deliberately not live in the city?
because you're living with human garbage

the whole point is that america buys underprized chinese good. you understand? UNDERPRIZED? as in A BARGAIN? as in A GOOD DEAL? why do you'll all never consider that trade is TRADE, meaning value is EXCHANGED? money isn't spent, it's spent ON SOMETHING.

>losing many billions of printed dollars in exchange of goods

Yeah, end the deficit, that will make America great.

What's your point?
Because US is uncompetitive and instead of becoming competitive, they're protecting their shitty companies by punishing foreign.

Note: the same shit was done by Bush in 2002 and their industry took even a bigger toll after that.

>it's spent ON SOMETHING.
This doesn't answer the question of whether we should buy that thing though.

the price and your willingness is all that can answer it and both of them scream Y-E-S.

imperial marketisms know no logical piece of sense. they must invest and divest, they must molest and digest- theirs is the power that be

No. For example, suppose there's a heroine dealer who's willing to sell a ton of heroine really cheap.

Should the US buy that?

is your willingness to look away frm the lights that shine on you as you speak to me through the light that shines on me really that weak?

Sven go home, you're drunk

I don't really get the metaphor. You're saying i'm suffering from propaganda or something?

My thinking is this: The fact that there is a willing buyer doesn't mean it's a good idea for the heroine to come to the US.

And, this is an issue that the free market has trouble dealing with. There are times when an individual's wish/desire/demand is at odds with the wish of the greater society. A tariff is a way to absorb/offset that social cost. It's not necessarily good to allow everyone to freely buy.

industrialism is an order of things where chance is all and chance can not be allowed to be. a million spiderwebs lumped together yet still equally weblike to eachother as to themself. and post industrialism is to the alcoholic what the titanic is to the water.

These tariffs will do only more harm to your domestic companies in the long run because now they won't have to be competitive anymore. That is, untill tariffs will be canceled.
Also, comparing heroine and steel isn't really in place. One is harmful to society and the other is a necessity.

wait are you serious?

I lived in downtown Vancouver for about 5 years, it was so expensive I needed 3 roommates just to pay the bills. Shits noisy constantly and every time I went outside I was surrounded by stink, filth, and homeless people trying to bum money off me.

As I got older and cared less and less about going out socially for drinks or to clubs or whatever my desire for living downtown went to zero. Moved out to a rural town like an hour away from Vancouver, pay about 1/5th as much on rent and can survive alone without roommates just fine, more quiet/peaceful, there's literally no reason to live in a city for social reasons after you're ~25 or so.

A trade deficit isnt necessarily a bad thing please stop this retarded meme

>trade deficit? Let's trade nothing instead