Aho Girl Ep12

As a woman, I am appalled by the violence this show depicts on women. Yoshiko is showing affection and what does A-kun do? Hits her for NO REASON. What is the author thinking? That it's okay to hit a girl because she's dumb? What will that message send to young boys who meet up with naive girls? I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my child to watch such a thing.

Aho Girl must be a haven for misogynists and women beaters.

Yes, I'm glad woman/wife beaters finally got their own show. It's really a shame that they've been marginalized all these years. Everyone knows that a every woman needs a good slap to learn her place.

Shut the fuck up, you tumblr feminazi.

thanks for the blog. subbed

>Girl
>internet

Also, it's pretty clear he's a misogynist and somebody with anger issues. He's not healthy, he is weird, and probably the reason he will die alone.

this is some low effort bait

Show tits

On the very slim chance this isn't some awful bait, it's slapstick comedy.
There are many series out there that have female characters decking male characters.
Media is not at fault, merely those who fail to separate fiction from reality and act on impulses.

Show tits

You're tits must be sagging to give the girl the benefit.

She's a fucking sexual predator and he is protecting himself, you hussy.

next time don't use so many buzzwords, i could tell it was bait from the thumbnail

He's not a misogynist because he doesn't specifically hate females, just retards and perverts which he's surrounded with.

I think Aho Girl is AOTS, but man, did anyone else feel really let down by the last two episodes? So weak compared to the rest. Not enough absurdist comedy, just very basic slapstick and some emotional "drama."

I just wanted more wacky adventures and some narrator saying: "And so, their carefree high school days continued" or something. Fuck.

>avoid being touched a busty senpai
>yells at girl and calls her ugly for no reason
>choke hold a middle age women for no reason
>leaves his little sister because she's hopeless
>not a misogynist

Yeah right.

>In the anime everyone punchs her, even other women
Your bait is stupid

>>avoid being touched a busty senpai
She dumpster dives.
>>choke hold a middle age women for no reason
Old hag was disturbing public space.
>>leaves his little sister because she's hopeless
Actually the opposite: he's willing to be w/ her for the rest of his life to take care of her--much to her dismay of course.

why do people still do the "trool n00bs" thing when it is as easy as breathing

There are reasons for all of these and you're retarded.
Get someone like him to punch you into shape, aho.

Because people fall for it anyways.

sure, you can get twenty replies in a heartbeat simply by typing the word "misogynist" or "homophobic", but what's the point? it's like hunting stuffed birds

It's okay, no one will ever reproduce with you so you don't have to worry about your children watching this.

holy shit

titts or gtfo!!

>ACME
lol

welcome to southeast asia hours, official home of teens and tards

people suck ass at baiting so they have to use babby's first trol in order to get off.

>Women constantly violently assault men in anime.

Fine

>Tables turn for equality

Waaaahhhhhh

Nice obvious b8 btw user.

>girl changing
>dumb boy opens the door without knocking
>see her in her underwear or nude

Sure, he didn't have it coming to him.

>>girl changing
>not locking the door

Why dont you have the same concerns for men? Male on male violence is infinitely more prevalent than than male on women violence. Go look at the very public Uniform Crime Report, published by the FBI, and go see the statistics. Dumb bitch.

the state of teens today is truly disturbing
an entire generation of mentally sound children is convinced they have autism and must reply to every single ruse they see