Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about property prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about property prices.

>Pic related
This cheeky little real estate investment is merely £170,000 and is located in Coventry which is still 66% White British (down from 78% in 2001)

Bump

whiter than your house muhammed

Umm I don't know what you mean sweetie

Keep posting the same shit over and over your pleb home will sell one day OP

That would be £50k max if the world's central banks hadn't created all this imaginery money in the form of reserves.

Ok sweetie!

I guess you just have to man up and deal with it sweetie :)

>Move to Coventry for cheap house
>Live in cheap house
>No work or decent paying jobs to pay for cheap house
>Homeless

This is gonna be cringy

Umm looks like you'll have to learn a new skill sweetie :)

Or stay living in London in my house that’s worth just short of double that

There’s a reason people prefer to work in London, The money is more

>66%
>this is good on the britain

fucking cucks

that house must be in a high-value area like a university zone, or next to the top suburbs, because a two bedroomed terrace doesn't cost 170k in the east midlands otherwise.

Based British property poster.

Okay sweetie :)

What's wrong with that figure sweetie?

Looks like Coventry has suddenly become very crowded sweetie, maybe house prices reflect that in part!

I got defrauded by a gay british cunt from Sunderland, who turned out to be secretly fucking her daddy the whole time. She took me for over $2000, plus manipulated me into buying a home for her I never would have bought without her urging. Now Social Services has contacted me after an investigation and advised me to file criminal charges for Action Fraud.

Don't tell me that white bitches from England aren't just as evil as any other race. They are. She didn't do it because of her skin color, she did it because she's a thief and a liar.

Actually outside of London thats about as low as it goes in some of the worst areas.

That's an entertaining story sweetie :)

Umm....sweetie?

>Let in 10,000,000 foreigners.
>House prices balloon.
>Wages kept low
>Public services overwhelmed

We obviously need more immigration so we can properly staff the public services. The NHS would collapse without immigrants. Also, we need more workers to take the low paying jobs that Brits just won't do.
The government simply needs to build more and more houses.

>We obviously need more immigration so we can properly staff the public services. The NHS would collapse without immigrants. Also, we need more workers to take the low paying jobs that Brits just won't do.

That's the spirit sweetie :)

Jesus Christ you got swamped with niggers and Pakis.

Umm that's kinda racist sweetie :(

do you need it translated to arabic?

>66%
La creatura...