Will make a trip to London over the weekend in May. What should I expect? What places are worth visiting?

Will make a trip to London over the weekend in May. What should I expect? What places are worth visiting?

You're going to have a blast.

It's all a shithole. Stop perpetuating the London meme.

dunno man, was in london on a school trip 3 years ago, got scammed in the chink part of london, i recommend not taking any "special offers for germans", but food was pretty good

Expect to get stabbed by a Paki who will probably rape your wife AND your son while you watch, bleeding out in the gutter.

>got scammed
what happened?

London is mostly great. Only places you should avoid are Tower Hamlets, Brixton, Shadwell. You can stay around Tower Bridge, Victoria or anywhere in Zone 1.
There's a lot to see. Make sure you visit Shoreditch, Brick Lane leads, The City, some parks, and Soho.

It's a shithole.
I was an ignorant back then so I was shocked when I found out that a spic and shitty city like Madrid was whiter than London.
If you know english, forget about it, you wont use it. You will hear more muslim sounds, polish and indian language more than english.

If you are young and go with friends at night a lot of niggers will try to scam you to go to their filthy pubs. Sometimes those niggers fight other niggers to try to scam you too so it could be funny.

The only good thing is that you barely see any english people around london so no fatty english woman, almost all the white females are tourists so its easy if you want an easy fuck.

He bought some grey squirrels.

London is ok but you should avoid tower hamlets, southwark, Westminster, Islington, hackney, Fulham, Peckham, Brixton, streatham, lewisham, ...

Expect acid to be thrown in your face always, it's part and parcel of living here atm. Check out the Natural history museum is you are a cool guy, Check out the London Eye, Dancing black guys in the street, The royal faggotly stuff, M&M store if you are a normie

Spanish subhuman conveniently leaving out how many Spanish subhumans there are in London working in bars and restaurants and smoking weed while speaking in their shitty ugly language to other dirty haired disgusting subhumans. Even Indians are better than you. And your women are cheap whores

Exactly.
We only sent you our useless anadalusian workforce. People so inept that they cant even find a low pay job here so they go to UK to clean dishes.
London is the shithole of the universe. Every country send you their human garbage.
And you love it.

Nah Spanish are our Racial brothers like all other Europeans. Indians only have liek 20% of our ancestry due to the Proto-eropeans who settled the Northern parts and brought with them the racial color system, religion and technology.

Also more recently we did some stuff there involving tea so some of our fellows had relations and so on. But yeh, the Spanish are our Cousins, you self hating racist.

T. Spanish Africans

Just admit you got some nig blood

>resells his Ariana Grande ticket

why so mad
if your country is so great why does it let subhumans in? I always laugh when you cry about poles acting like niggers. Should've made a visa lottery and let in the best and not the niggers that can't find a job in Poland. We don't want them either.

You talk like an I experienced kid from a small town. I know Spaniards here in London and there's nothing to like or respect about them. The only one I liked was a hot Basque girl I used to fuck and guess what? She was embarrassed to be Spanish and told me she hated those people. So stfu if you get your real wold experience from fucking /pol.

The Hospital, with 1/2 of your face melted off lol.

I unironically prefer Poles to Spaniards. That's how bad they are. Also we had no say about whom we used to let on, but as you know that might change in the future.

Why do you want to visit the middle east?

>actually telling a German not to go to Tower Hamlets
Come on guys.

Try the no-go-zones

We don't have any in London as far as I know. Not sure why.

Imperial war museum, Hyde park corner, the Bomber command memorial at green park, camden town, Houses of Parliament and Whitehall in general. HMS Belfast Buckingham palace

>Imperial war museum
yeah, you should really visit the holocaust section that takes like half of the museum

Jesus Christ, how can you fuck up your cityscape that badly?

Why the fuck would you want to go to that shithole?

Come to the countryside. It's much better.

It's a dump.

man I just googled Tower Hamlets. Its like Duisburg-Marxloh which is controlled by arab familyclans. Pic rel. is the usual habitant of Marxloh.
I want to see every European capitalcity before we are going full Sharia in EU.
My Airbnb flat is a few walkingminutes away from the London Eye. Will definitly check it out.