Respect

I demand multicultural respect. I know it is Sup Forums but we can still respect each other!

I'll take the bait, but do you know that other cultures (muslims for example) hates you just for being what you are, wants your head on a spike (or throw you from a building if you're homosex) and just shits all over what you love ? And you want them in your life ?

>I'll take the bait, but do you know that other cultures (muslims for example) hates you just for being what you are, wants your head on a spike (or throw you from a building if you're homosex) and just shits all over what you love ?

What's the difference between radical Muslims and Sup Forums?

Literally made from the same cloth.

I treat all individuals with respect, when they earn it of course.

Multicuturalism enriches society!

That is wrong. You described terrorists.

That dude is Hitler, did you know it? Hitler is absolute evil! Just saying.

Everybody should be treated with respect from start

God bless Finland

Burn in Hell. I don't have to respect evil.

Law allows same-sex weddings, sadly church does not :(

This is the God's plan. Not devil's.

God hates evil. So do I. Not interesting in hearing about your fetish for poopsicle sticks. Keep your bullshit to your own perverted self.

What would you know aboiut the God? Have you seen him or do you just believe what you have been told?

Lie.

"Destruction" in this case creates something new.

Make any fucking demand you want fag. I would say kiss my ass but you probably want to.

I'm not gonna respect a culture that only wants to see people from other cultures dead.

I am a friend of God. Here on a mission. You, on the other hand, seem to be devoting your life to showcasing your victimhood. Then if you don't get it you run around demanding arrests and civil penalties for people who tell you to shove your victimhood up your ass.

Fuck off and give the rainbow back to God. Go to an Orthodox Church if you want to save yourself. The others are degenerates. The end times are near and you have your head up your ass.

When i come hear i have to put on holy armor it looks like hell. Dont ride luicfers lightning dont let your children use the beast systems. Everything is been perverted how are we on the doomsday clock what year did it start? Repent get back to living in life and love everyone as you love yourself!

Respect is a GIFT that is earned , NOT freely given/handed out to anyone/everyone.
If everyone was GIVEN a million dollars what would that currency be worth ? No value.
If you want to be gay ,suck dick ,be degenerate, by all means feel free to do it, you deserve the right to conduct your life how ever you want.
BUT ,
Keep it to yourself. The world only gets offended when you PUSH your degenerate behavior on us. We don't care, but at the same time , we don't want to hear it, see it, or our children to be subjected to it. Stop painting a target on your own back.

You are a magnet. Hate begets hate you want love and respect you give love and respect.

What if I said I too am friend of God? God told me it is okay sometimes suck dick if you want to.

I am not agent of lucifer.

I am not just some dirty pervert. It is perfectly fine and normal to be gay.

respect is something that must be earned.

Get in the green sector nature, what burns worse fire or ice? Just love everyone as you do yourself.

How do you explain a fact that I respect everybody? Unless he/she is racist.

You are a magnet. Let you love life shine.

I keep loving Finland more and more.

Don't fagget 2 saeg

Yellow sun green mother make them shine again. We are all magnetic so let your light shine bright love begets love. Plant goodness love seeds. Go walk bare foot in grass to find your ground.

Lots of confusion is being spread on the devil playground world wibe web network. When i go out all i see is love. Be a good magnetic feild find ground walk bare foot in grass quit riding his lightning and using his air ley lines of confusion.

idk. i tolerate every sane person, but i don't respect everyone as i believe
that there are people that don't deserve it.

for example, just the fact that i can discuss with you on this fact earned you my respect.
other people would have called me an intolerant person or a racist. we may have different views
on this topic, but we agree to disagree with respect.

Spread the word turn the tide of time while we can. Live love laugh. Quit riding the lighting. Doomsday clock started what year? Hurry he comes like a theif in the night. Be good magnetic field plant love seeds. Mother nater father and Sun. The vulter fly between worlds and can smell the dead how much living in life are you doing?

Im not judging anyone i dont want to be judged. Those # our judges in this porthole of hell. Its using your digital fingerprint, quit riding luicfers lightning i came to warn spread the words get back to mother nature she gets cold when not enough feet are running on her bare foot. Son needs to shine brighter. We are magnetic hate begets hate so spread love, for he will come like a theif in the night. Turn the tide why we can. Live and let live, to each is it's own.