I am dating with a danish girl Sup Forums...

I am dating with a danish girl Sup Forums. If I as a slav penetrate her is it comparable to being blacked or burning the coal?

No, it's fine. If the whites of /pol truly want an ethno state they need to stop asking if "X is white?"

If pic related is her, then she's kinda cute, in a tomboy way

>slavs
>white

>pole
>a sentient human being.

Just because you needed to ask that on Sup Forums, yes, it might be even worse
This as well

HIEHUEHUEHUEHUEHE

Exactly
Thank God I am Greek

Wtf Im dating myself now.

Fucking race traitor propably from cucked western regions.

Show your real flag nigger

fpbp

Why would you live in that shithole ny fellow non-white?

I'm also dating a Danish girl. She's incredibly basic and obsessed weigh something called Hoogah or whatever. Putts fairy lights fucking everywhere. My amazon order history is just fairy lights and glass jars like honestly amazon must think I've turned into a trap I went from ordering Julius Evola books and weightlifting supplements to unnecessary blankets and candles.

Well since you question your own self worth in the first place, I guess you're correct.

she's getting SLAVED, you lack the pee-pee for BLACKED

>HodonĂ­n
>west
Learn geography fag

>unironically this

Your gf sounds like these girls that whole their life dress like little girls and princesses.

No your ultra symmetrical visage will fit fine in your progeny with the brit

Who's your friend?

Non-Danes are subhumans. She should be jailed for the crime of bestiality.

Of course HodonĂ­n is western city and proud member of cuckistan.Behold the mighty superior savage Silesian aplha bydlo which will behead race traitors in our region.

Miguel from pinoy islands

And how do you feel now knowing that he's a faggot greek immigrant living in germany? Czechs were always the most pathetic of Slavs, literally sucking germanic dicks and stabbing Slavs in the back at the first opportunity. Die scum.

It's still legal in your country, faggot

We can make deal.You should kill her and we will kill him.

That's a sexy man.

Hygge