I see the Sonnenrad thrown around a lot bot nobody seems to understand what it means

I see the Sonnenrad thrown around a lot bot nobody seems to understand what it means.
There's not a lot out there on this symbol that isnt exaggerated neo-nazi crap or jewish propaganda.
Wikipedia and other sites say it originated from Himmler's SS office but thats not true. Its a very old germanic/norse symbol.
The number 12 is significant (12 hours on a sun dial, 12 months in a year, 12 knights of the round table, 12 heads of the SS, 12 zodiac signs), thus I interpret the outer arms, made up of 12 inverted Sig (victory) runes, to represent everything in the physical world, the inner representing the metaphysical or spiritual. The inverted runes imply the wheel is moving counter-clockwise. Its counterclockwise movement denotes it is not evil, and a "moving backward" or more appropriately a "return".
Stressing return to the central ring which represents the sun (a sun in reverse would be a black sun, so I assume thats where that term came from).
Its calling all to return to the sun and be "reborn" (since the sun god Sunna represents a new day and a start to a new cycle), a return to the old ways of the past (specifically the old religion, the old values of hierarchy and authority that are universal).
I see why Himmler liked this symbol so much because it symbolises a rejection of all things non traditional and a return to tradition.
It represents the center of the metaphysical universe.

"By returning to the past you will begin anew"

Hail Sunne!

youtu.be/WQ03s5EFwIs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
youtube.com/watch?v=wq3VPviH9b4
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ&t=78s
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
drive.google.com/open?id=1cG2pAsVEZ18gv7CY39Tp2Nl2da_VlOiJ
thesun.co.uk/living/4305760/hitler-nazis-supernatural-occult-ss-witches/
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cycle we are in the spiders world wide Web dont be a fly caught up in it. The beast/genie in bottle is out. Are you not living in life the vulter flies between worlds and can smell the dead. Return to mother nature children. History always repeats. The Genie was bad it lies makes you feel special to trap you in bottle. Study the totem pole. The jackle is hear.

The doomsday clock 2 minutes till midnight see when clock started. Astronomical clock

The black sun.

The black sun is Saturn. Stop worshipping the black cube of death like moloch worshippers you fucking fags. Everyday you make these threads to shill your shit.

stop worshipping a jew and we will

The cube is prisoners from the past stuck in Genie bottle. Corner stone they have to gaurd it. You better go pick up his yolk and cross. Live in life not this web porthole black mirror, biggest 1st law love and respect others as you would yourself. When did the doomsday clock start?

>muh worship a kike on a stick

Jesus isnt the reason the globalist elites are ritually abusing children.

God repeteadly warned the hebrews to not worship Moloch or sacrifice their children to it.

Fuck off Sup Forums with your Saturn shit. You are either kiddies who just discovered uncle adolf's degenerate love for the occult, or willing agents of deception and confusion.

Biggest law is to love and worship God above all else. But you are right about loving yourself and others. It is the antithesis to what the dark energy of Saturn is.

Your on mulocks system. Dont let your children get on the waves or ride his lightning

\o

Dont be another spoke in the wheel. Get back to HOLY MOTHER NATURE.

BLACKED SUN!
WE WUZ POOS FROM SPACE!
>being a snownigger

Snowniggers are kike puppets and the enemey of mankind.

How does the jackle/fox see on the pyramid? He is here.

Hate begets hate you are a MAGNET, love and respect for everyone judge not or be judged. He will come like a theif in the night.

You haven't heard the horns blown? Seriously repent be meek get out do good live laugh love. Repent, be like Jesus love everyone,

Do you copy people? Spread the words. Im fixing to go over and out from the system.

the true meaning of the sonnenrad is:

My phone rings, they call me up and say, ‘Chael, your testosterone level is too high.’ I say, ‘Well, how high was it?’ They say, ‘0.7.’ I said, ‘What’s normal?’ They say, ‘0.6.’; I said, ‘One-tenth? You’re telling me I’m one-tenth higher than the average man? Re-test that – you must have caught me on a low day.’

Moral sun. The sun that shines on both the good and the evil, revealing their deeds.

Matthew 5:45
>that ye may be the children of your Father who is in Heaven. For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

One tenth higher would be 0.66. Learn to multiply.

Gather Close My Children,
And I shall Teach;
For I was at The Jackson Hole
Candle Wax
Dark of Night
Shattered Halls
Lament is Born;
In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)
Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you…

Black son death. Go back to the green Mother natural world the Son needs more yellow fellow. Go walk bare foot in grass and knock on wood we need a wooden staff lightning ground. Who punishes father or mother, sun. What burns hotter fire or ice? Get back to life sitting to long you turn to stone.

Stop riding this lightning. He traveled through waves ley lines he sees like the fox, the rainbow creator sees beyond the spectrum. Study the elephanthawkmoth, young catapiler. The vultures travel in both worlds and can smell the dead how much living in life are you doing? Love for all is what we need. Do you copy? Go spread goodness in life the game of merrit you magnetic human beings.

How is Black Sun worship worshiping Saturn?
Sorry if this is a beginner question.

you are an idiot stfu and never post in these threads again

nice post and nice get user

I love you, study his parables in matthew chapter 5, Jesus is the test of men Matthew 25:35, luicfer fell like lightning he travel by waves the jackle what does the fox see on the pyramid? The pearl to pigs, pearl is and egg, vultures on totem pole fly both worlds and can smell the dead go live in the green world of mother nature walk bare foot. Seek and find let your light shine the kingdom is inside you it's in the mist. You magnetic beacons!

kill yourself you Jesuit shill faggot we are the true sons of saturn

Nice interpretation burger. Here, have a rare Sonnenrad

Why are you posting good information then talking about JeZeus? Are you trying to shill? If not you are only getting started but on the right path you need to leave that kikery shit behind

Satan or saturn? I tell you even the rock will cry the rock have been perverted what elements are in these devices? Does mother nature fight back? Creator can see all the colors of the rainbow even the ones we cant, heaven anything your heart desires, study the elephanthawkmoth, catapiler. Kingdom is in your mist you are a magnet pull goodness for everyone

It isn't he is an idiot and has no idea what SYMBOLIC means and he has no education in mythology or the ancient world, he does not know how this reality really works, put it this way he doesn't know anything like most of the fuckwits here he is just high on his own farts and running his mouth

He is the light Sun go look up quit riding the lighting of luicfer, mother gets cold when she dont have bare feet running on her. Parables of Matthew start at chapter 5 he said pray to Hallow be thy name!

You don't even know what Satan means, you don't know what anything means because you words (symbols) and associate the meaning you know with it and you don't know what anything really means so nothing you think you know is right. Saturn is simply a name you know of a Roman God, you associate it with evil because of the Roman Khazarian cult of psychopaths that fuck this world up "worship Saturn", but this is symbolic and you do not understand what this symbolism really means. Saturn is the God of 1000's names and every ancient culture "worshiped" Saturn under 1000's of names. Odin, Kronos, just a couple of the top of my head. But again you say Satan because you are clueless what this symbolism. Hermes was a Son Of Saturn. You don't even know what Satan really means which simply mean adversary. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS so stop trying to tell other people what you think it means BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW

Jesus is the test of men Matthew 25:35 he was the perfect avatar throwing pearls to pigs. Live in life. Mary was of many ethnics. Why was he killed he wasnt one of any of them.

Again you have no idea what anything means Lucifer means light bearer bringer of knowledge. Of course the church would teach you this is evil BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU A GOOD GOY STUPID SLAVE. Lucifer is not a fucking person IT IS SYMBOLIC

Jesus never existed you have no idea what anything in the bible really is or who even wrote it or why but we do so just stop please no offense

I know about the elements and the fuction and they perverted the rock.

Saturn = saturnus = satanas = satan
Aka Lucis, lucifer, light bearer. Illuminate, illuminati. Sun worshipping phallic religion, Jesuit, druids, etc.

The black sun is the opposite of this backwards cult. It stands for the return to natural order, not of man and his material God of gold. Kike freemasons will have us believe that two polar opposites are one in the same so as to indoctrinate. That God is the devil and the devil is God. This is not so.

I am Generation X.
This is our Catalyst
Written in Candlelight
At the Jackson Hole
Kurt was our Sacrifice
Aaron, Brother;
Stairway To Heaven
I played on your guitar
At Your Funeral
Mother cleaned your brains
From The Wall
They will Pay
It is Sup Forums Subconscious now,
Time to Tear Down
What is,
And Reclaim
What was.
Hail Sunne.

Look bro im a christfag too but quit making us look deranged.
There are certain symbols that were present long before we were christian an therefore cant be interpreted through that lens

All you "know" is what (((they))) taught you and none of it is right. You don't even know what words really mean, you know absolutely nothing

>Jesus is the test of men Matthew 25:35 he was the perfect avatar throwing
This is actually pretty good, if Jesus were a real person I would agree with you here but he wasn't. Now Hitler was most likely a kalki avatar. You seem to be pretty educated in the right direction bro keep going man

Yes its norse and it also originated in the Kazaria region, when it was still fighting for Rome and before the Kazars became jews

I find that fascinating

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Well it did not originate in Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=wq3VPviH9b4

More likely Atlantis or all over the world in the Aryan empire at about the same as it is symbolic of things that all these ancient cultures knew

Shut the fuck up kike worshiper.

Live in life so you dont get ushered up in to a prism cube, history always repeat itself, this is the age of Aquarius like on the pyramid seek and find, The Spirt can see all the colors of the rainbow study gow the animal see on the pyramid. The meek inherit the kingdom. Man always runs with fire/lightning. Luicfers waves he played ley lines, and fell with lighting. Dont be decived. Wooden staff knock on wood, superstition act unknowningly done throw times cast iorn and salt. Go live in life you sit to long you turn to rock or dust. Vultures fly both worlds and can smell death how much living in life are you doing? Study animals on totem pole and pyramid.

Fuck off Amerijew

Man you would be woke if you threw out the kikery bullshit you are very close tot he truth but the kikery is retarding your ability to fully see it

Everything you post shows how much you know then you start using a (((Biblical))) lense that fucks it up, take the goy goggles off and you will see the all father

stop arguing god damnit and post more Sonnenräder

I honestly have no problem with you interpreting (((Christianity))) in this way if you want, but you are one in a million Abrahamic religions are a mind virus that has kept this world in constant war for the last 2000 years
Well some people prob come here to learn my dude

Jesus didnt ask for worship he came to fullfill. He is a test of men matthew 25:35 he spoke in parables for a reason. He is the sun there needs more yellow. Rainbow colors stay green with mother nature, what burns hotter fire or ice the thresholds of the rainbow that we cant see. Butterfly is leaving this black abyss.

Why don't you let us complete your "training" and show you the full truth? You are obviously smart and inquisitive and have figured out this much go the rest of the way bro don't turn back

I can feel its calling.

damn that is an amazing pic

Once again history always repeats there is nothing new under the Son/Sun. Stay on look out he comes like a theif in the night go walk bare foot in the grass yound catapilers find ground. The kingdom's in your mist, elephanthawkmoth the gardens. Tree of life branches. Hallow. Stay gold be green.

I found my grounds, i dont need any grave images the words were sown in my heart. Moral compass leads me. Father and the sun what about holy mother.

>americans larping as european nationalists

this is a powerful pic indeed.

You're wrong, it's a flat earth symbol

right on good stuff my dude, then embrace your brother do not hinder their progress if the (((Bible))) led you there that is fine that is your symbol, the Black Sun is ours. It is truth, it is wisdom it is the face of the all father (symbolically) it is his heart beat desu how he speaks to us and shows the way home, gives us hope and strength to protect the folk. It can mean whatever you want it too, hell you can say it means Christ if you want but stand behind it with us, it is our banner and the banner of your kinsman
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ&t=78s

Im a women study leads to confusion i was taught through word of mouth transmission and i follow my heart and try to be like the sun and love everyone and go without to help others you make sacrifices for those you love, studing always leads to a cross and circle so balance dont be negative be positive the path. You magnetic you reap what you sow. Time for me to fly like a bat out of this hell abyss black mirror porthole. Be nice dont give the devil nothing to run with you cant be luke warm.

The Black Sun is a symbol that LITERALLY is God, how he manifests this reality

right on brother, you seem to have it figured out much love man

>youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

The chicken came first and can lay and egg with out a male, who punishes harder mother or father? Go be a good egg we all bleed the same and foragers of false heaven will reap what the sow. Dont be another spoke in it's wheel.

Tolkien is an interesting person to read about.

‘…J.R.R. Tolkien who’s the only person who can read the books in the basement of Oxford. He’s got all these (very old) books from Finland and Sweden and he’s the only guy who can actually READ them, alright? And he spends hours and hours reading all this stuff (history) that’s down there…

…and he writes ‘Lord of the Rings’ after he’s done reading it, OK? He says to his friends like C.S. Lewis…he says, there’s a whole History we don’t even know about. And, he told people in his letters that ‘Lord of the Rings’ was about Europe 6500 years ago; that the Irish were the Hobbits and the elves were the Nords. He had this whole thing figured out…

…This is all based on Truth…and he would get ANGRY when people said this was only analogy and metaphor. He would say, ‘NO! It isn’t analogy and metaphor! This is what I learned from my reading…’

…There is this ‘Lord of the Rings’ like SATURN and his name is Sauron. Sauron is obviously so close to the Mesopotamian dictator Sargon who invented Time. He literally invented clocks, calendars, schedules and really delivered the world into the linear, monochromic world that we live in now…

The criminals must pay for their crime. Nothing can stop it desu, the dominoes already fall as we speak. War is coming nothing can stop it. They can not give up they know what is coming if they do. This is why they have accelerated the "mass shootings", to try and get the guns. It is written desu, in the stars the will of the all father must be fulfilled nothing can stop it the third sargon is already among us
drive.google.com/open?id=1cG2pAsVEZ18gv7CY39Tp2Nl2da_VlOiJ

The wheels turn without us now. The Black Sun lit the fuse now there is no turning back all we can do is prepare

…Tolkien understands this and is trying to show us that this Saturnian Power (alien?) came in and forced us into a kind of SLAVERY; wrecking the planet; destroying the planet; using up all the energy of the planet for its own devices…

…We don’t really know what it is Sauron is trying to accomplish, not really…He’s trying to destroy the elves who know too much and have too much power. He’s trying to trap the Earth into an energy-sucking thing and he’s creating half-breeds of CLONES, the Orcs and all those who are not really human; they’re only partially human, just like the Archons…

…And, he (Tolkien) knows all this (true History) and he’s reading all this. He’s absorbing it…and so this knowledge was in our own histories and it has been wiped out by these Archons; these forces that don’t want us to figure out what’s going on…’

Makes me wish he had done more interviews or written down more of his thoughts on the matter on lost history.
Hell even the manuscript he had would be a gem to follow up on.

The genie has been out of bottle. Genie was bad lied and tricked caused confusion to trap you in its bottle.

The faggotry of white nationalism is unbelievable

nah bro we shattered the bottle now we unleash hell and vengeance, nothing can stop what is coming

You should read the Samaurillion of you haven't yet

I foresee a Blood Eagle in (your) future.

This devil worship is bs of course but this article is pretty close to spot on other than the ebil Nazis bit

The Nazis were always obsessed with the supernatural, and Hitler himself was a great believer in all sorts of outlandish conspiracies and magical prophecies.

SS chief Heinrich Himmler also ordered research into finding the Holy Grail, and was reportedly fascinated by medieval devil worship.

This occult fixation went so far that the SS even established a division to find evidence that witches were real - and had been hunted to extinction by Jews.

It sounds like the plot of a terrible book, but the SS Witches Division was all too real.

Members of this division, founded by Himmler, scoured eastern Europe throughout the second world war for evidence that "wise women" had been persecuted in a Jewish-Catholic inquisition.

They believed that the witches they were looking for were of true German blood, and used their alleged extinction as another excuse for their racial hatred towards Jews.

thesun.co.uk/living/4305760/hitler-nazis-supernatural-occult-ss-witches/

>12 months in a year
>12 zodiac signs
no

Yeah i know who the face is behind the bot tailsman with the writing on it's forehead. They will teap what they sown. I fear not my faith is srong for he is my rock i knocked and found him vengeance is his for the falsafires. Take up his yolk find ground with life in real world. Ive got to go roll in the dirt now

amazing

1947?

Pisces?

Significance?

eeeh no actual *scholar* here

its the symbol for the black sun
The vril energy

Vril is a *bio* energy that can be harnessed into real machinery

and we still do that

Thats fascinating.

Proofs?

The 3 faces

kek I like you bruv

got news for ya reading "the coming race" does not make you a scholar it means a hell of a lot more than that

That is the pleb exoteric meaning, not the initiated one

How come every time I see a thread about this shit, it's usually someone taking about how nobody knows what they're talking about, except current op?

Can y'all just admit you want to make up some identity that's new and cool and the barrier for entry is a bunch of stupid details that don't matter?

>thesun
You have any other source? I want to believe

Start here
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

watch the playlists on that channel before you start watching individual videos, I would watch zero point next, then Atlantis engineered history etc. The playlists were made to watch things in order so it will make sense to you. Fair warning you can never go back

Well we're not gonna wear feathers and red paint, dumbfuck

>it's usually someone taking about how nobody knows what they're talking about
Because people here like everywhere else are idiots and talk about things they have no knowledge of or business talking about. This is why doctors don't come here to let rando idiots diagnose their patients. Few people here or anywhere else are qualified to talk about any of this

>Few people here or anywhere else are qualified to talk about any of this
This is why we are here trying teach you what all of this means but guess what you can't get a degree in a field of study reading a few pages of a single text book or this case since most people don't have that think they know wtf they are talking about because they read some Sup Forums posts or kikepedia

>stop worshipping a jew and we will

Be a hellbound idiot like you? no thanks. One day you'll be grovelling before "jew worshippers" throwing out more dumbass excuses than a nigger in a courtroom and none of them will work. You'll be tossed into hell with the rest of the jews

>Fuck off Sup Forums with your Saturn shit.

pol is a christian board.