-Volksraad on the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=MW273gSW0A0

-Malema’s reasoning
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cd0MLMMua4

-Pieter Groenewald warns landowners
youtube.com/watch?v=002_dB69G00

-Full motion debate
enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

In August this year the constitutional court will rule for the amendment of the constitution regarding property rights. Not only that the new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that aren't Black enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, which includes banning the old flag and national anthem.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

Private property is a fundamental right in a democracy. Even before the Americans wrote their constitution, Locke argued that we enter a social contract with the government to ensure our right to life, liberty and property. If they do not comply with this agreement we have a right to revolt.

>>New Zealand First and Labour veto proposal to condemn South Africa's decision to allow land owned by white farmers to be confiscated
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2018/03/david-seymour-refuses-to-congratulate-olympians.html

>>Britain must intervene in SA land debate‚ says member of European Parliament
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/

>JOIN THE EMERGENCY DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
suidlanders.org
youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LONG OVERDUE

Many expat white South Africans and Rhodesians are planning to come back now. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's water troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups and is barely equipped well enough for peacekeeping missions) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

>HEAVILY ONE SIDED

Some things to note, blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war the k/d ratio between whites and blacks will be heavily skewed to one side. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes and it will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Most middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans here. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but they can win.

>MASS REDPILLING

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum we're the canary in the coal mine because what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. This is the powder keg that ignites conversations around the west. Many people will see the an open South African plight and in turn will spread that around twitter and kikebook. Then when the normie masses catch wind of they will realize the MSM is actively sweeping it under the rug. Couple that with the fact that a lot fellas from Australia, NZ, the US, UK, and Europe will be on their way to help us, the world will acknowledge our stand and that we're not going down without a fight. We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier, we can win.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

>WE HAVE 6 MONTHS

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. We should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just milfagging. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. -I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.-

>DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Bump im Im maker of old thread
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

suidlanders.org

Inb4 BLM faggots arrive. Its a beautiful Friday afternoon boys

hou je sterk broeder

Holding fast.

First for a Free SA

So far I know of RT that published a story about our situation. Anybody else aware of international MSM reporting on it?

We should ask the 28's to help. They're the most racist.

SON AF!

>Inb4 BLM faggots arrive. Its a beautiful Friday afternoon boys
Glad you're having a nice time (enjoy it while you can). I'm just off out to clear the snow for the over 9000th time

Die wh*Te pigs.

kek didnt take long did it. Never touched snow in my life. We should trade places for a week or two.

hi Trudeau. how is your wive doing?

Just ignore the troll kara boga posters

Will you fall back to a certain part of the country if shtf ? Where is the whitest place? Are the other non black "coloureds" on your side?

Move to orania

Our ancestors fought a war against each other
We will fight together

They wont take in anyone. Very much a fuck off we're full vibe there. Post with some knowledge Irishbro pls

are you guys expecting to put up a serious fight?

S.A military has hundreds of vehicles, an air force and around 80000 active personnel.

History is dead. Historical rivalries and differences must fall away, we will no longer be (((divided and conquered))) stand as one brothers

>Will you fall back to a certain part of the country if shtf ?
Probably
>Where is the whitest place?
Cape Town
>Are the other non black "coloureds" on your side?
All of them

Have you seen the state of them?

>Are the other non black "coloureds" on your side?
All of them

You think so? I hope so but Im not sure.

Reminder that no one needs an AR-15 to protect themselves or their family.

Coons don't fly fast jets bro.
First move is to sieze the military bases and airfields.

Gambling on the everyone vs the blacks war

Give up. You'll never win, and even if you do, UN and China will fuck your shit up.

What's the racial breakdown of the military?

kys

Bump

I dont want a war. I just want to live in peace. If I am cornered my hand will be forced though

How did things get so bad? Not just in South Africa, but all over. This is a fucking mess.

Well if they are just taking farms then it's not like the whole population is affected right? Life will go on as normal for them, as for those with farms, surely they have enough money to move to Cape Town like another user said has a lot of whites

This.

It's the last stand of the white man in Africa.
You don't just give up meekly.
You remind the Africans precisely who the fuck they are messing with if they ever get the idea of expanding out from the shitholes that birthed them.

Everything good in Africa came from the white man.

Not one farmer will give his land up. They are not just going to move. They are not going to abandon their homes and land its been in their family for generations.

Does anybody else think they're going to imprison returnining volunteers? We do it to volunteers from Syria who are ex squaddies and I wouldn't be surprised if they do it when shtf.

Yall going to jall my dude. Most definitely.

Jail* my bad

Show me one coloured that likes blacks

Our side lost ww2.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
threadtheme with subs for international crowd

will give my farm up for memes, land will be useless in the racewar, memes are eternal

Probably will

No, they don't need an "AR-15".
They need automatic firepower to cut down the black hordes that assail them.

yeah, would expect to be allowed back

Mostly black with mostly whites in the leadership roles. (the leadership that matters, not the "generals")

Cape Town the whitest place lol, maybe past greenpoint

You dummy. The plan is to last stand on livestream. Live forever in webms bro

easier said than done tbqhwyf.

wouldn't be surprised.

>Government mandated genocide and theft from whites in Africa
>Whites in Europe going to prison for saying mean things about the Muslim invaders killing them, raping them, stealing from them
>Whites in America fighting against a media empire with the sole goal of disarming the public and turning it into the neo-USSR
>Whites in Canada with a Marxist leader obsessed with playing dress up and calling in Africans to throw mud at forest fires

Not only that but the blacks don't like them too much either

What about the police forces?

Nah mate, an M240 or M249 would be ideal

>New Zealand First and Labour veto proposal to condemn South Africa's decision to allow land owned by white farmers to be confiscated
not surprising
they were one of the most vocal countries against apartheid

Where now are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

The number of people I see who are happy and joking about this is making me deeply angry. How many more communities, cities, and entire countries will be sacraficed to non-whites before we retaliate?

Tell them to mark it down on the map and you'll all come and collect it in good time, with a hundred extra hectares thrown in for the inconvenience.

Most definitely.

GPMG is better than some sorry .223 semi auto rifle for dealing with a Zulu scenario

I have no friends anyway all I do is go to the gym, read and study. If a volunteer is healthy, fit and willing to leave things behind will experience be too much of an issue?

Otherwise you would be allowed to settle for helping us.

I don't know much about the situation in SA.
Should shit hit the fan, would the Zulus be willing/able to help.

Also is Suidlanders useful or just LARPers?

KYS

Pretty much the same. Police are deployed to (mostly) where they're from. So white officers in white neighbourhoods.

Christ help the white man.

If we die, I hope to hell the Chinese pull the road and rail rug out from under all the shits who kill us.
Pray they suffer mightily under the boot of eastern communism.
They'll wish for the return of the colonial era.

You're welcome in my foxhole bud. You can stay afterwards too. I have no issue with that. Its lekker boet you'll dig it.

The Zulus are advocating it.

So much for anglos sticking together

Serious question...how can I personally help?

Wtf can I practically do?

Americans who fought in Rhodesia didn't get in trouble but the CIA did fuck with people.They tried to get a guy to become a CIA asset and he refused, when he returned to the states the money he earned while in the Rhodesian army was frozen.

people have been cucked to total oblivion.

>Pray they suffer mightily under the boot of eastern communism.

That's the second best option. Watch a bunch of African Pol Pots run rough-shod over the niggers.

Dude the Zulu king is pissed he doesnt want his land trust dissolved. Not saying they will throw in with whites but this is not good for them. The Zulu king threatened war!

Rhodesian war was not really the same situation Also very different times

I think I have the answer to our prayers.

Madelaine Petsch.

She's an actress that was born in South Africa and was bullied for her red hair. We both know the niggers were doing this so she's gotta be woke to niggers. She has a JewTube channel she uploads to fairly often and she's on one of those teen-dramas right now.

If we could meme her into talking about SA there's a chance this can go viral.

Do you think the white leaders within the military will disobey orders if they are told to "remove" farmers?

Wasnt Mandela extremely afraid of the military, because most of them were whites?

Lol of course they wont go through with it

I bet Canada would prosecute a citizen fighting for the Boers as a terrorist despite hoping to reintegrate isis fighters

My genuine apologies.
It was just a fucking football match.
Bunch of beatnik fucking pansies with no first hand knowledge of the savagery of blacks.
We got along with our natives after the colonial wars. Coloured our nation's view on the subject of living with the locals.
Polynesians don't hold a candle to the uncivilized barbarism of the Africans.

It was just footie.
It didn't have to be a lightning rod.

I'm so sorry.

When the time comes, we need manpower. That's pretty much it. Meanwhile spread the word.

Whites are less than 10% of the population in ZA but own over 75% of the land.

If this was in Europe or America where a tiny minority owned almost all the land, you would be outraged. All we want is JUSTICE.

He was afraid because his army was absolutely raped during the bush war

Gorgeous hair

>When the time comes, we need manpower. That's pretty much it. Meanwhile spread the word.

That's still extremely abstract. People will need concrete contacts in SA and access to weapons upon arrival.

Norwegian media mentioned it

Move to canada.

They only imprison you for going to Syria if you fight for the government, Kurds, or the tiny non-islamist forces. If you fight for Isis or al-queda then you get benefits, a taxi, and counselling when you come back.

those 10% pay 90% of the tax burden

What would be different? I'm pretty sure Americans can go fight so long as the people they are fighting with aren't a threat to our government and we only use small arms. I could be wrong though

It's ironic because the massive exodus of white South Africans into AUS/NZ was caused by SJW bitching

>If this was in Europe or America where a tiny minority owned almost all the land, you would be outraged. All we want is JUSTICE.

Jews. Yes it's annoying, but nobody is chimping out and literally stealing their shit. See, that's uncivilized at best.

I’ve herd only one of their attack helicopters is operational and they have no fuel, can anyone confirm?

and make sure those disgusting apes are fed. This is why you don't feed the animals, white people.

Please don't get genocided guys. It seems like you've lived in an especially fucked up situation though, it must be surreal there.

youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw

The way the Chinese are investing, that's not so far away.
Not like owning vital infrastructure across the globe is some charitable outreach program.
Those fuckers are gearing up for their own political power play.
If everything falls to shit for the white man, I hope I live to see it.

That's where it gets tough. That will probably be put in place when it happens.

furthermore, as far as I know, at least the Air Force is almost all-white. If there is a white counter-chimp-out, the niggers are fucked.

My family was a military family that only ended when my dad got rejected in the 80s. My great grandfather was in Rhodesia during the 30s up until he had leave to fight in North Africa and his son fought the Mao Mao rebellion. I grew up on their stories and as options get worse here I'd rather make a difference over there.